Testers Wanted: Sun Mountain Stand Bag and Travel Bag ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

this is not very hospitable golfing weather... 😒

when your high and low are within 10-12 degrees of each other with >= 50 pct chance of precip that is a recipe for some pretty soupy air...

image.png.0c87ac38e8bf03eb81896770c754d878.png

Good sweat rounds right there!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Good sweat rounds right there!

multiple gloves required... and maybe a second shirt to change into after the first 9.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS 9.5
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (6i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

multiple gloves required... and maybe a second shirt to change into after the first 9.

That was last Friday, I screwed up and only had the one glove. Not good!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! I got to sleep in compared to yesterday and feeling pretty good right now. We had a good startup after all the changes we made to the line, so that was good.

My wife has a DR'S appointment later today to have her gallbladder looked at. Hopefully that'll all go well and they can figure some things out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Wishing all the best for your wife today Jason.  We need to see her back driving your cart again!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Good Tuesday Morning Spies,

Beautiful morning in Central Florida, already 83 degrees. No golf this morning, planning on hitting the range this evening after the afternoon rains. 

Have a great day everyone! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Good morning everyone! Like a lot of others it seems, I woke up this am to thunderstorms and it seems like there will be no golf on my radar today unfortunately... I got to play in a charity golf scramble yesterday and really had a lot of fun and played a good round of golf on a good course, it truly was a great way to start my week! The shot of the day was a 220 yard utility iron shot into a par 5 which gave our team a good look at eagle, we missed it... but still lol

Driver: ping.png.e3ed5628ca52a8b2c125dee1b870da4f.png g410 (Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65g) | Mini Driver: TaylorMade BRNR Mini Copper (Kai’Li Blue 70g) | 3 Wood: 70-707561_cobra-logo-png-transparent-cobra-golf-logo-vector.png-removebg-preview.png.b72d599215d4665a747b0adcf37e74ae.png LTDx (Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10) | Utility Iron: Sub70 699 v2 Utility (20° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90g)) | pxg.png.1f27c0c70c160b03f2f988ce62043156.png XCOR2 0211 5-GW (DG Tour Series S300) | Wedges (52, 56, 60): mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png T22 Blue Ion (DG  Tour Series S400) | Putter: Myproject-12.png.a10a6f62037a1d622840ac8f721d759f.png Versa Double-Wide Blade (Stroke Lab shaft) | Ball: mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png RB Tour X

Baseball player turned golf addict. 

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!!  A little breeze came through last night and brought some T-Storms with it.  I think they came because I washed my car yesterday. 😂  We don't get many, and these were isolated about 40 miles away but we could hear them.  About a 15% chance of a sprinkle today.

Nothing planned, but might head to the course later for more short game practice.  Still taking it easy on the back.

Forgot to post the T-Storm pic... while it looks like it's right over my house, we never saw a drop.

IMG_8739.jpeg.9a8c8decffe1de23645f2b47059e2062.jpeg

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

15 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Forgot to post the T-Storm pic... while it looks like it's right over my house, we never saw a drop.

IMG_8739.jpeg.9a8c8decffe1de23645f2b47059e2062.jpeg

Always loved the late afternoon t-storms that would roll in from the west when we were in MT.  We could see most of them coming from the homestead but occassionaly we'd be on the river in the canyon area and they'd sneak up on us 😬.  One was a mini microburst.  Temp went from mid 80's to 40's in less than a couple minutes, winds were, well, scary (guessing 60+), and hail was crazy heavy but fortunately mostly nickel sized.  We jammed ourselves under a small bridge at waters edge for some protection.  For a few minutes after it stopped, the Ruby River looked like a slushy. 

Mom Nature remiding us our place on this big ol' rock we call home.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Wishing all the best for your wife today Jason.  We need to see her back driving your cart again!!

I'm hoping she will be driving the cart soon, I always enjoy those rounds where she comes along. Thank you for the kind words, El Conquistador. 

She spent 90 minutes getting scanned in a machine and hopefully we'll find out of her gallbladder is bad.