The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm hoping she will be driving the cart soon, I always enjoy those rounds where she comes along. Thank you for the kind words, El Conquistador. 

She spent 90 minutes getting scanned in a machine and hopefully we'll find out of her gallbladder is bad. 

Hi Jason.  I must have missed the post about your better half (they are all better halfs btw, that's just the way it works 😊).  Hope all goes well and tell your wife all us spies send her our best wishes.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

2 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Hi Jason.  I must have missed the post about your better half (they are all better halfs btw, that's just the way it works 😊).  Hope all goes well and tell your wife all us spies send her our best wishes.

Thanks Bill! I'll definitely send along the well wishes. 

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks Bill! I'll definitely send along the well wishes. 

Yes post was a surprise to me also, sure everything will be OK soon and you’re driver will return.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

15 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! I got to sleep in compared to yesterday and feeling pretty good right now. We had a good startup after all the changes we made to the line, so that was good.

My wife has a DR'S appointment later today to have her gallbladder looked at. Hopefully that'll all go well and they can figure some things out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

A little catching up to do on this thread. Jason I hope everything goes well with your wife. I’ll be sending best wishes.

As far as my morning I was pumped to see the Mizuno Long game test announcement! Really looking forward to bringing in some fellow family members for my lonely Mizuno Irons. I already have so much to put in the write up including a first ever for me during the fitting! 

I hope everyone had a great day!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

On 6/26/2023 at 1:51 PM, Nick_D said:

I did read all of that, but I was curious if anyone had tips on which spot on the course was best/most fun. Was thinking about trying to follow some players around, but didn't know how crowds would be on friday?

Several years ago I had the chance to attend The Barclays at Bethpage Black - clearly a popular event, especially when Tiger was still playing!! Despite that, surprisingly easy to get around and get to good viewing points -- as long as you're willing to walk a bit!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

16 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! I got to sleep in compared to yesterday and feeling pretty good right now. We had a good startup after all the changes we made to the line, so that was good.

My wife has a DR'S appointment later today to have her gallbladder looked at. Hopefully that'll all go well and they can figure some things out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I hope the tests came out ok. My wife had to have hers taken out years ago. I remember the pain she was in before the removal. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

5 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I hope the tests came out ok. My wife had to have hers taken out years ago. I remember the pain she was in before the removal. 

Hopefully we'll get the results sooner rather than later. She's had digestive problems for a while, it hasn't gotten to full blown pain but she has a bit of discomfort. 

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes for my wife, it means a lot to us. I tell her about them and I can tell she's moved buy all the positive support from y'all. 

46 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Several years ago I had the chance to attend The Barclays at Bethpage Black - clearly a popular event, especially when Tiger was still playing!! Despite that, surprisingly easy to get around and get to good viewing points -- as long as you're willing to walk a bit!

Bethpage great place to watch golf.  Been there twice USOPEN and even got to play Black and was humiliated.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Sorry to hear about your wife, I said a prayer that everything goes well. 

Frank musolino 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone and Happy Hump Day! We're halfway through the week!

Not much going on so far, just getting ready to head in to work. I'm hoping to leave work early today and play golf. I put in PTO yesterday but my supervisor was in class and didn't approve the request. I was the first to put one in, so if I don't get it I'm not going to be happy.

Other than that, its starting out to be a good day. My coffee is warm and I'm just catching up to all the activity on the forum.

I hope y'all have a great day!

Have a wonderful day brother hope you get out early! Don't forget your wood(s)! would like to see a score around 120 ish please and thank you!    #JNoblesTeam HA Team1 FTW!

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

10 minutes ago, Big moose said:

Good morning everyone, very foggy morning here. Just starting my second cup of coffee hopefully the fog lifts before our 8:30 tee time. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

it might not fully lift its partial smoke be careful out there your air quality is crap just like mine

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!