Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

34 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Well, it's another day of "didn't win the lottery, can't retire " so up and attem for thus Tuesday filled with adventures in dumbasses land...

Hope everyone can push thru this Tuesday bluesday, and let's get into the humpday quicker!!!

FB_IMG_1709004491849.jpg

Love the quote 😁

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

1 hour ago, Josh Parker said:

Good morning!  

Another warm day ahead and I have some work to do this morning.  The Newton 5 dot should arrive today along with the new LAB grip so I am hoping they show up in time to go play a round this afternoon.  

Hope everyone has a great day!

There’s nothing like trying to contain our excitement over the arrival of the club(s)🏌️

Edited by THE GOLF GUY

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

10 minutes ago, Jean D said:

I have been very happy with mine...have to go through a few hoops to make it work with GS Pro, but it has been reliable on the range and has been surprisingly good when compared to the commercial ION/Full Swing sim I play on in the winter. The overhead LM's are considerably more "all in one" especially for putting.  Just can't justify the $6700 USD ($9040 CAD) to get the Protee X...

I have loved mine with GS PRO, I use it almost every day. The only thing that has been squirrelly was figuring out how to get it set up correctly as far as distances and what the doppler was picking up. I have even thought about doing the putter add on it but havent pulled the trigger yet. 

Samuel Hanvey