The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

15 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey good evening to everybody!

Apologies in advance and not to be a downer but sorry if I don't check in the next few mornings .. we've had to schedule old poochie to go to that big puppy happy playground in the sky to reunite with his adopted brother we had to send there just about two years ago ... so very traumatic around here, my wife is totally devastated.....

But it's time.

I'm only bringing this up 'cuz i know there are a bunch of pet and dog lovers here, and this thread has sort of become the virtual sharing personal moments meeting place.

So thank you in advance for any kind comments and forgive me if I don't acknowledge you nor reply for a little while.....

Oh man, so sorry to hear that. We lost our 16 month old puppy just over a year ago - it was heartbreaking. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

First things first… My condolences @cksurfdude for the lost of the furry family member. 
  May Thursday be a day of peace and ease for all of my fellow spies. 
   The female leader of the family informed me yesterday that she had me scheduled to see her florist/beekeeper/ grim reaper. So… First thing this morning we were off to see the blood leechers. Next was the exam and scheduling for more tests and a couple of invasive procedures thrown in for good measure. The wife person seemed not overly concerned with my seemingly downward spiral. I am thinking that this maybe my Christmas gift to her.😇😉🥴…   
   Hoping for golf tomorrow…

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

OK, another post in the GM thread for the day.  A picture of the coffee pot at our golf course and a closeup of the sign above it.  Hope it's readable...   🤣

IMG_9271.jpeg.09dce94df0113b26ec8c8d685f77f2b2.jpeg

IMG_9270.jpg.6f75c9b1270a7562c5cdcc8231b418d5.jpg

Please be advised that I am stealing this for my own selfish uses and “ Thank You “ for posting this. Safety First and Always😉

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!  Woke up to clear skies and 28º... I guess there will be a frost delay or more likely an ice delay after yesterday's irrigation system blowout.

IMG_9279.jpeg.4c972edaf77876b71e52167917ca2d7d.jpeg

This "casual water" is right where I usually play my 3rd shot into the par 5 #18 hole.  Should be a skating rink this morning!  I'm not playing today, although the forecast is sunny and 44º.  Household items to take care of.

Best wishes for a truly great day!

@Kenny B What a bummer about the irrigation system. That's a lot of water! 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

20 minutes ago, tdroma98 said:

@Kenny B What a bummer about the irrigation system. That's a lot of water! 

We have to blow out the water from the irrigation pipes or they will break when the ground freezes.  I'm not sure why the course waited so long to do it.  I did my lawn sprinklers a couple of weeks ago before the cold weather set in.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”