Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

After Hours Spy Saloon

chisag

First, thanks for all of the info and advice from @funkyjudge, @chisag and others! I didn’t have a lot of time today but went to the range and after warming up with my PW, hit about 18 drives. Didn’t really notice anything much different. Started with a couple of my pull/draws that is typical but then got my swing better oriented.  The club felt good and got at least my average carry (214) but hard to tell exactly.  There was a flag at 196 and one behind it at 240, and I was carrying the 196 easily.  A number seemed to carry past the mid point and a couple that bounced out near the 240 so feels like  have a new, broken-in driver.

Truth be told, I was never fit for this driver.  For years I only played with a 3w then my son in law gave me an old Cleveland hi-bore driver with a stiff shaft.  I hit it ok but never really knew how to swing properly. I finally bought this Fushion 2016 model in 2019 off the shelf at pgatss ($199).  I never really hit it all that well but better than an older ping model and TM M6.  After purchasing, I had a lot of remorse and finally took a couple lessons.  They completely revamped my swing and I started studying what swing mechanics should be.  I stuck with what I was taught and started to play on the fairway alot.  Over time, I gained distance…..and while getting all new clubs the past 2 months, I love this driver. Not sure what optimum numbers should be but was getting averages of 214 carry, 2250 back spin, launch around 13.2, peak height 25 yards, descent 34*, total distance 236. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

3 minutes ago, GaryF said:

I didn’t have a lot of time today but went to the range and after warming up with my PW, hit about 18 drives. Didn’t really notice anything much different.

... When it comes to equipment, some have a heightened sense of feel and some lucky players have very little feel. We hear players say things like "The ball felt too clicky off the putter" or "the shaft felt like a telephone pole/noodle!" I have always been envious of those that base their opinions on performance only and feel rarely enters into it. And then sound can be part of the equation as well. So hearing you didn't really notice anything much different with an $18 fix is a really nice bonus. I hope you enjoy your golf trip! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

5 minutes ago, chisag said:

... When it comes to equipment, some have a heightened sense of feel and some lucky players have very little feel. We hear players say things like "The ball felt too clicky off the putter" or "the shaft felt like a telephone pole/noodle!" I have always been envious of those that base their opinions on performance only and feel rarely enters into it. And then sound can be part of the equation as well. So hearing you didn't really notice anything much different with an $18 fix is a really nice bonus. I hope you enjoy your golf trip! 

Thank you.  Some things I notice and others I don’t.  When getting fit for my woods my fitter had me try ping G430 HL that had a very light shaft and while I had some amazing hits (he kept me borrow for a few days), the just felt whippy and I didn’t feel I could control the shots.  I can feel the difference with some balls so have settled on the Srixon Q-star and the 2022 z-star.  When I get a goid drive, I know immediately by feel.  As for sound, if you’ve ever hit a Cleve hi-bore, anything else is wonderful.  It has the loudest, most disgusting sound that gets looks when on the range.  I’ve read where some can feel the head and its location but I can’t.  I just take my swing, trust it knowing it’s there. 

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

2 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

speaking of Deadwood, anyone checking out Justified Primeval? 
Justified is on my list of top shows ever and I'm a big Tim Olyphant fan. I've been watching it and so far it seems average.

... I am a huge Olyphant fan as well. But I would say slightly above average, yet far from the original. Plus it is shot in Chicago and I'm pi$$ed it wasn't filming there when I lived and worked in Chicago. 🙄

55 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I am a huge Olyphant fan as well. But I would say slightly above average, yet far from the original. Plus it is shot in Chicago and I'm pi$$ed it wasn't filming there when I lived and worked in Chicago. 🙄

Have you guys seen Olyphant in The Mandalorian?

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

As much as I like Deadwood and Seth Bullock. Raylen Givens will forever be my favorite character of his. That show was criminally underrated. Walton Goggins was so freaking good as Boyd Crowder

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k 10.5° turned up 1°  w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3w::ping-small: 14.5° G425 Max Newton 6 dot

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

5i-PW:  :ping-small: Blueprint S with DG S300

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

23 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

Have you guys seen Olyphant in The Mandalorian?

... Of course. 😎

1 hour ago, Ben Joest said:

As much as I like Deadwood and Seth Bullock. Raylen Givens will forever be my favorite character of his. That show was criminally underrated. Walton Goggins was so freaking good as Boyd Crowder

RAYLEN GIVENS! I have been trying to think of that for a few days. Thank you

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Any strong opinions for or against Steelfiber iron shafts? Looking at the 110g in a stiff flex

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

18 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Any strong opinions for or against Steelfiber iron shafts? Looking at the 110g in a stiff flex

... My favorite irons shafts. 110 in s-flex will play very similar to a DGX100 and it's a pretty stout shaft. Depending on how you swing, Steelfibers are 1/2 to 1 full flex stronger. Heavy hitters 1/2 flex and smooth swingers 1 full flex. I play i95 r-flex in my MIM Tours and my current MG2 wedges and i80 r-flex in my current irons. Fwiw I played the Recoil 95 s-flex in several irons including the King Tours before re-shafting with i80's and they are very similar to Steelfiber r-flex for my swing. 

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... My favorite irons shafts. 110 in s-flex will play very similar to a DGX100 and it's a pretty stout shaft. Depending on how you swing, Steelfibers are 1/2 to 1 full flex stronger. Heavy hitters 1/2 flex and smooth swingers 1 full flex. I play i95 r-flex in my MIM Tours and my current MG2 wedges and i80 r-flex in my current irons. Fwiw I played the Recoil 95 s-flex in several irons including the King Tours before re-shafting with i80's and they are very similar to Steelfiber r-flex for my swing. 

I’ve always played steel, but I am interested in trying the steelfibers for my next set of irons. Steel wise I have been playing variations of Project X in a 6.0 stiff i.e. LS, LZ, & just the standard. I’ve also had KBS Tour 120 stiff and C-Taper 120 stiff. Lastly I played a modus xstiff, but they were too stiff. 

WITB:

3 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

I’ve always played steel, but I am interested in trying the steelfibers for my next set of irons. Steel wise I have been playing variations of Project X in a 6.0 stiff i.e. LS, LZ, & just the standard. I’ve also had KBS Tour 120 stiff and C-Taper 120 stiff. Lastly I played a modus xstiff, but they were too stiff. 

Also, my average club speed with a 7iron was 93mph when I was at the range yesterday. I’m guessing I would be a stiff flex, but obviously a fitter could help me dial that in.

WITB:

1 hour ago, chisag said:

I’m curious about Steelfiber as well.  I didn’t realize the flex was that much firmer.  I am interested in what specific shaft weight and flex most LPGA players game with Steelfiber and why so many use it?

I currently use a KBX Tour Lite and I like it, but I used a Recoil F4 before as well.  

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

9 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Also, my average club speed with a 7iron was 93mph when I was at the range yesterday. I’m guessing I would be a stiff flex, but obviously a fitter could help me dial that in.

Keep in mind While swing speed is consideration it probably isn’t the most important.  Someone who swings 93 with a smooth transition will probably fit into a different shaft/flex than someone that swings 93 with and aggressive transition.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

25 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Keep in mind While swing speed is consideration it probably isn’t the most important.  Someone who swings 93 with a smooth transition will probably fit into a different shaft/flex than someone that swings 93 with and aggressive transition.  

I do. Ultimately, I would let the fitting/fitter determine which shaft/flex works best for my current game. 

WITB:

9 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

That SS sounds amazing for a 7i, I can’t even imagine that.  What kind of carry do you get? 

10 minutes ago, GaryF said:

That SS sounds amazing for a 7i, I can’t even imagine that.  What kind of carry do you get? 

Under average conditions, it carries around 170 +\- 5 yards, depending on strike

WITB:

11 hours ago, KC Golf said:

I’m curious about Steelfiber as well.  I didn’t realize the flex was that much firmer.  I am interested in what specific shaft weight and flex most LPGA players game with Steelfiber and why so many use it?

I currently use a KBX Tour Lite and I like it, but I used a Recoil F4 before as well.  

... I would only be making an educated guess but I see a lot of i80 Steelfiber shafts on the LPGA. I know there are some 70gm shafts in the mix and a few i95's. Several use the FC series as well that has slightly softer tips in the long irons. But how they break down and who plays what would need Lisbeth Salander to get to the bottom of those stats. 

... To be fair, you will still see several other graphite shafts on the LPGA and I have not played a poor performing graphite iron shaft. It just comes down to feel which of course is subjective. Kuro Kage with Tini technology or wound wire in the tip were really nice. KBS TGi are used on the Tours and performed well but I found them a little crisp in contrast to Recoils that  I found just a hair too dampened. Both are excellent shafts and I actually loved the feel of the Recoils before I played Steelfibers which again for my swing and personal preference just hits the sweet spot for feel. And to confuse the issue further, the Recoil Prototypes I have in my Z Forged MB's feel closer to Steelfiber than the regular Recoils but they are silly expensive and hard to find. I have played quite a few graphite iron shafts over the years and Aldila VS Porto 100's and NV Pro 105's shafts are also personal favorites but discontinued and hard to find. 

... In the end, most all of the after market graphite iron shafts available in heavier weights will outperform steel imo, but which one is best for your swing will come down to personal preference. Steelfibers get the feel right for the majority of better players because they straddle the difference between steel and graphite with the best of both worlds, but give me a group at a fitting and some will certainly prefer Recoils or KBS, and Project X Catalyst and Mitsubishi MMT's I have hit but never played. 

GraphiteIronShafts.JPG.c7b83e4eecad26f4cb78f00bff1e7924.JPG

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

... Well said. 👍  I like to say it isn't how fast you swing but how you swing that is the most important fitting parameter. I have seen 90mph swings that are short and quick fit into an x flex and 100mph swings that are long and smooth fit into an r flex. 

Today I was able to get to the range to work on adjustments with my new Ping G430 Max 5h, 7w and 4/5w. I have been struggling with finding my optimum setup, ie, ball and hand position.  I’m hitting the 5h maybe 1 ball forward of center, the 7w slightly forward of that, and same, maybe slightly more forward of that for the 4/5w.

On a positive note, I felt more comfortable today with consistently solid ball contact.  Majority of hits are starting left, then a moderate, sometimes strong draw.  Then I laid down an alignment rod which has convinced me I’m aiming left of target.  So that helped with the first issue, but I’m still getting a stronger draw than I’d like.  

The head has some adjustments regarding loft and lie, but I forget which will help alleviate a draw, but I’m thinking the appropriate adjustment would be flatter?

6 hours ago, chisag said:

... I would only be making an educated guess but I see a lot of i80 Steelfiber shafts on the LPGA. I know there are some 70gm shafts in the mix and a few i95's. Several use the FC series as well that has slightly softer tips in the long irons. But how they break down and who plays what would need Lisbeth Salander to get to the bottom of those stats. 

... To be fair, you will still see several other graphite shafts on the LPGA and I have not played a poor performing graphite iron shaft. It just comes down to feel which of course is subjective. Kuro Kage with Tini technology or wound wire in the tip were really nice. KBS TGi are used on the Tours and performed well but I found them a little crisp in contrast to Recoils that  I found just a hair too dampened. Both are excellent shafts and I actually loved the feel of the Recoils before I played Steelfibers which again for my swing and personal preference just hits the sweet spot for feel. And to confuse the issue further, the Recoil Prototypes I have in my Z Forged MB's feel closer to Steelfiber than the regular Recoils but they are silly expensive and hard to find. I have played quite a few graphite iron shafts over the years and Aldila VS Porto 100's and NV Pro 105's shafts are also personal favorites but discontinued and hard to find. 

... In the end, most all of the after market graphite iron shafts available in heavier weights will outperform steel imo, but which one is best for your swing will come down to personal preference. Steelfibers get the feel right for the majority of better players because they straddle the difference between steel and graphite with the best of both worlds, but give me a group at a fitting and some will certainly prefer Recoils or KBS, and Project X Catalyst and Mitsubishi MMT's I have hit but never played. 

GraphiteIronShafts.JPG.c7b83e4eecad26f4cb78f00bff1e7924.JPG

Chisag,  this is exactly the feedback I was looking for. So thank you for that. 
BTW, That’s an impressive set of iron shafts. I have a set of those Recoil prototypes and I like them. I bought them used from someone who had them in his PXGs.
I did get the new Recoil shaft as a demo with my Haywood CB 7 iron and I agree with you they aren’t very lively, your view that they feel dull is right. I don’t seem to like the feel of it as much as the prototype but I was thinking it was the head but it’s clearly the shaft. So thank you for that. 
But I think I need to try some SteelFibers to see if they are better. Which weight would you recommend I try the 70 in the long irons and 95 on the scoring clubs?
i have a smooth swing so I like the feel of  graphite over steel these days. 

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

27 holes in this afternoon at our golf weekend. 45 tomorrow, 45 Saturday, maybe 9 Sunday morning before we get on the road.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

Favorite singers 

notice I said favorite, not best singers. A list of the best singers is boring and arbitrary to taste. I’m far more interested in everyone’s favorite singers. I’ll start with a few:

Levon Helm - absolutely sang the hell outta everything he sang. Even at the end, when he was close to succumbing to throat cancer. Go back and listen to The Mountain. The inflection and character in his voice will give you chills

Etta James - I gave serious thought to including Mavis Staples, but the way Etta sings I’d rather go blind and Sunday kind of love gets me right in the feels

Otis Redding - Sam Cooke was a better singer, but for me he was too good, too precise. The tone of Otis’ voice told a tale within the song. The growls, the moans, the whines, all of it wrapped up in one powerful presence. 

WITB:

3 hours ago, KC Golf said:

But I think I need to try some SteelFibers to see if they are better. Which weight would you recommend I try the 70 in the long irons and 95 on the scoring clubs?
i have a smooth swing so I like the feel of  graphite over steel these days. 

... Hard to make that call without seeing your swing. Depending on your age and swing speed, I probably wouldn't recommend going under the i80's that are 85gms uncut. I have a smooth swing and anything lighter I lose my rhythm and timing. I also would not mix shaft weights in the set, you can always go with the FC* Steelfibers in 80 gms. Again not knowing your swing I am not saying i70's or 70FC's shouldn't be considered because some really like very light weight irons shafts, but unless you are older and slowing down I would be a little leery of going with shafts that weigh less than 85gms.  

* No two golfers are alike and no golf shaft is one-size-fits-all. The SteelFiber FC "Flight Control" graphite iron shafts combine the advanced composite technology of SteelFiber with variable tip stiffness–delivering a higher ball flight in the mid and long irons while maintaining the classic SteelFiber launch in the scoring irons.

7 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Favorite singers 

notice I said favorite, not best singers.

... Thank you for that as there is usually no such thing as "best". I mean it would be hard to argue with Adelle but otherwise it is still pretty much personal preference. Gonna have to think on this one, but interesting topic! 👍

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Hard to make that call without seeing your swing. Depending on your age and swing speed, I probably wouldn't recommend going under the i80's that are 85gms uncut. I have a smooth swing and anything lighter I lose my rhythm and timing. I also would not mix shaft weights in the set, you can always go with the FC* Steelfibers in 80 gms. Again not knowing your swing I am not saying i70's or 70FC's shouldn't be considered because some really like very light weight irons shafts, but unless you are older and slowing down I would be a little leery of going with shafts that weigh less than 85gms.  

* No two golfers are alike and no golf shaft is one-size-fits-all. The SteelFiber FC "Flight Control" graphite iron shafts combine the advanced composite technology of SteelFiber with variable tip stiffness–delivering a higher ball flight in the mid and long irons while maintaining the classic SteelFiber launch in the scoring irons.

All great suggestions to consider.  Thank you!

Since music got brought up again...

This may not be up most some of your all's alley, but this song has been making its rounds and I've seen it everywhere the past few days so I figured I'd share it. Those of you who like the Childers-esque music may enjoy it. Those of you who don't, I'm prepared for the memes.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

For lack of a better place to put it, I’m sharing this for all my favorite left handed spies:

IMG_1057.png.f0b6a47ab6335648b5794b8d7e4b44b4.png

@GolfSpy_APH @Jnoble89 @TSauer

WITB:

4 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

For lack of a better place to put it, I’m sharing this for all my favorite left handed spies:

giphy.gif

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

1 hour ago, Ben Joest said:

Must....resist....spending money.....

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)