Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Want To Test Mizuno ST Driver, Fairway and Hybrid? Sign up closed.

GolfSpy_APH

Another opportunity for someone!  Thanks @Beakbryce for giving someone else the chance to test. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Totally awesome opportunity for someone…loving these gifted forward tests happenings  Thanks @Beakbryce offering these up and for the Mods to put it out there for another MGS member to test.  

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Thanks, @Beakbryce for putting this back up for testing. Just another example of why so many of us enjoy being present here on a daily basis and feel like close friends even though most of us have yet to meet each other in person. As @sirchunksalot said, a true community. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

I have used the Mizuno  ST180 driver for years and have tried for almost a year to find a place to demo the new line of Mizuno  line of woods. Currently I do not have a 3wood in the bag because I have not been able to find one that is longer than the Bobby Jones 3 hybrid which has been my go to for long fairway shots. I would love to have an opportunity to test the new Mizuno  products as I have always love their products. I look forward to your response and hopefully you will look favorably on at me and give me the honor of being one of your Mizuno testers.

Liking this trend. Thank you @Beakbryce!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Love to test.  Unlikely you will want to ship to the UK, though.
I'm spending the winter working both on course and in a swing room.  Also using Speed Sticks which may increase my strength.  Note the mud - lots of winter play.
I'd like an opportunity to test:

• 230 X vs Z drivers,
  • a slightly stiffer shaft, and
  • in the FW and hybrid 220 vs 230

Current set up (all 1" long, MCC+4 Standard + 2 layers)
Mizuno ST-X 230 10.5 Driver Kai'li 60R
Mizuno ST-X 220 3W + 5W. Aldila Ascent 50 Re20231208_114543.jpg.3ecbe419d24c3389f362abc324f8bd26.jpgd Regular 
Mizuno ST-Z 220 4H, Aldila Ascent Ascent 50H  Regular 

Current Bag(s)

• Mizuno ST-X 230 Dr (Mitsubishi Kai'Li Blue 60R)
  • Mizuno ST-X 220 4H, 5W, 3W (Aldila Ascent 50 R)
  • Mizuno JPX-921 4i-PW, S22 50/08 T22 55, 60 (Modus 105 R)
  • Odyssey Strokelab Double Width Triple Track 
  • Chromesoft Triple Track or Supersoft

image.jpeg.28565ab8d3163ec90f748eb9e1a4dcdc.jpegthanks for putting these back up for a retry. I’m gaming the paradym driver, epic flash 3 wood, and epic flash 4 hybrid. I put these in play last summer to increase ball speed and distance. Although it did work my accuracy suffered. I’m kinda lost with my long game. I play all stock regular flex on all my clubs so these would be a match. My hdcp went up unfortunately. I need to find some more consistent shot shape. I’d be thrilled to put these through thorough testing and report often.  The simulator this winter is where I’d start head to head with my gamers and of course on the course testing. Thanks again and good luck to all. 

Driver- Sim2 max

5 wood- Sim max

20’ hybrid- epic flash

irons- 5/gw Pxg 0211 r flex steel

wedges -52,56 Cbx 2 black

putter- Bettinardi queen bee6

18 minutes ago, SteveRepaal said:

I would like to test the Mizuno Clubs. I would love to improve my game. I am now using a Callaway Maverick driver and older Epic woods. To use the new equipment would be great.

35 minutes ago, Jim C said:

This would be a great opportunity to test some new equipment in the cold when the balls are like rocks.Sign me up

Just a friendly remind to read the first post in full. If anyone isn't following all of the instructions they won't be considered.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Another fantastic pay it forward!  Hopefully these find a new permanent home!!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Just another example of the awesome people in this forum!  Good luck those that apply in helping these clubs find a good home.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Good morning! I saw this an immediately got excited. I'm new to the forum so I don't really have much of a chance, but I'm very interested to hear the real world experience of the tester that gets it. 

Current long game setup:

I have the Ping g400 series in Driver, 3W, 7W, and 4H. My 5H is a Mizuno CLK. They all have the Ping Tour shafts in regular flex. The 5H has the Tensei in regular flex.

Why do I have my current setup:

Ping and Mizuno (I play Mizuno irons) are the two companies that have appealed to me the most since I began playing golf. Their approach to club design and manufacturing using state of the art technology and data to drive their design direction is second to none. Particularly I've enjoyed how forgiving the Ping long clubs in particular have been. It seems like you can hit these things all over the face and lose little distance, though gear effect is always gonna gear effect lol.

I was fit for these clubs and though my driver swing tops out at around 104mph. I don't load my shafts aggressively. On top of that, I really enjoy the feeling of the shaft bend I get from these regular shafts. Though I have to admit that the driver shaft can feel a little too bendy at times and I've considered being refit for a bit stiffer shaft which is why it sort of doesn't work. 

Why I want to test these clubs:

First and foremost, I believe in Mizuno and the products they make. I've had my current setup for about 6 years now, and this Jan will be refreshing my iron setup with the Mizuno Pro 245's and T24 wedges (which I will give a review on when I get them). I like the advancements Mizuno has made in the last several years with their woods and have wanted to try them. I particularly like that the fairway wood and the hybrid has a regular shaft and the driver a stiff one which suits the shaft profile I have been considering. While I wasn't planning on purchasing a long club setup (beyond a bit stiffer driver shaft), it would be a lot of fun to give Mizuno's products a go in the real world. They could end up being a lot better than my current setup, and well... I guess I'd have to buy them then haha. My wife will LOVE that. I would be kinda neat to have an entire bag of Mizuno's though. 

That's about it. Thanks for reading everyone!

PXL_20231208_124529944.MP.jpg

PXL_20231208_124545655.MP.jpg

PXL_20231208_125003284.jpg

PXL_20231208_125010719.jpg

PXL_20231208_124617848.jpg

PXL_20231208_124634704.MP.jpg

Carter the Silver Fox

PSX_20231214_192649.jpg.aebe9fac8a381499f3eba7dcb387a3bf.jpg Ping g400 - Driver, 3w, 7w, 4h

PSX_20231214_192616.png.8617e3838f8e076e5f8589adeda429f0.png Mizuno CLK 5H/MP-18 irons

PSX_20231214_192537.png.23ec9b7c1971db968afd3a07d3b37884.png Edel wedges and putter

Love to see testing opportunities like this paid forward. Well done!

I'm sure whoever gets these clubs to test will really enjoy them. I have those shafts in the Mizunos I tested and they work incredibly well (I do have R flex in the driver, for the record).  

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Very cool that guys are being this willing to let others have a shot! I would love to test out these clubs, but I just made a MAJOR change in the bag and throwing another log on that fire is not an option right now. Best of luck to the new tester! 

D-  Titleist  TSR2 w Mitsubishi Tensei 50g Stiff 

5w - Titleist TSI w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 65g Stiff

HYB - Titleist TSi 21* w/ Mitsubishi Diamana 65g Stiff

Irons - 4-PW Takomo 101T w/ KBS Tour Stiff 

Wedges - Cleveland RTX ZipCore 52/10 56/12 60/8 w/ TrueTemper T100

Putter - Scotty Cameron Select GoLo S

Ball - Sirxon Z Star XV

Would love to throw my name in the hat for a chance to test these out!

1. Current Setup:

Driver - Rogue ST Max LS, Stiff

3W - Rogue ST Max, Stiff 

3H - Epic Flash, SR Flex

4H - Great Big Bertha 

2. my current setup seems to work okay, I don't think it's the best setup I could have as I think with a new swing I have overlapping gaps. If the driver doesn't want to work for me that day I have been able t really rely on my 3 wood off the tee. now off the deck I have been struggling recently with hitting my woods off the deck...

3. I would love to test these Mizuno clubs as I am now on my 2nd set of Mizuno irons (current gamer JPX 921HM) but have never had the chance to try out their woods and driver. I have heard from club reviewers that they are very highly underrated and want to see if I have been missing something with sticking to Callaway. Love to give them a whack

Bag.jpeg

Driver - Rogue ST Max LS

3W - Rogue ST MAX

Hybrid - Epic Flah + Big Bertha 19

Irons - Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metals

Wedges - Vokey 54, 58

Putter - Odessey O-Works V-Fang

My current setup is by default: the pro I was taking lessons from buys Titleist at a cut rate (which was later to be determined not as good as the discount Titleist gives me as a retired military member), and he suggested and ordered the driver and the hybrid for me.  The Cleveland was a used club shop by: I had been reading about these Cleveland shafts and wanted to try one, and found this 15 degree in the shop for $10.00.  I hit it probably two to four times in an 18 hole round.

I'd like to test just about anything, but the Mizuno's intrigue me.  The pro shop where I now usually play offers a lot of Mizuno equipment, and two of the boys on the high school team that I volunteer coach swear by Mizuno balls.  I read a lot of these tests and reviews; most of the boys we get for the team are using equipment that has been handed down to them or that they've found in a used sporting goods store, and being able to help them and advise them as they seek other options or upgrades is a benefit to the kids.  I volunteer coach a team of 8 to 10 high school kids, so having info at my fingertips is a good thing.

I'm playing my fifth round of the week tomorrow.  Can't wait for Christmas week, have four rounds lined up, and three for next week.

PXL_20231208_133703070.jpg

PXL_20231208_133640971.jpg

PXL_20231208_133746900.jpg

BigMacQue
Titleist Driver and Hybrid
Titleist T400 Irons, 5-GW
Vokey Wedges, 50 and 56
Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood and Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Putter
Titleist Tour Soft

I am right handed and would love to test the driver and hybrid and any fairway woods to improve my game.

Stephan Schobel. Love to product test new products and then usually buy them. I play between 50 - 60 rounds a golf a year. I love golf even the good and the bad. I always suggest products to my friends. I am active 65 year old guy who loves sports and other activities like walking, hiking and bicycling. My wife loves golf too. I usually golf with the same guys and we always walk unless the courses are to steep. 

1 minute ago, Schobel0804 said:

I am right handed and would love to test the driver and hybrid and any fairway woods to improve my game.

Read the full post. Just saying sign me up is not going to make you eligible.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Just now, Ron Beall said:

Left handers on this forum

tmp.gif

That's just in golf. Lots of opportunities for lefties last season and this upcoming season. 

This is a re-test set do limited to only the one.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I would love the opportunity to try your driver. I have recently (6 months) purchased a PXG Gen 5 driver and have been mostly satisfied with it but the results haven’t left me feeling it’s the absolute best one for me. So if you’re looking for an honest comparison to what many are calling the best new golf clubs available I’m more than willing to offer my service as a tester for you. 
I’m 72, carry a handicap currently at 10.3 and play normally twice a week. My goal for the next year is to shoot my age. My best round last year was a 75 so I think this is a realistic and difficult goal. Perhaps your Mizuno ST line would be the one that helps me on the road to successfully achieving this goal.

mike bres

I echo the above - awesome that a tester offered this opp for someone else to step in.

Now .... if we could get that attitude into the slow, slow, slow foursome in front of us .... 😁

BigMacQue
Titleist Driver and Hybrid
Titleist T400 Irons, 5-GW
Vokey Wedges, 50 and 56
Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood and Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Putter
Titleist Tour Soft