FlightScope Progression Series: 2023 Forum Member Review

GolfSpy_APH

17 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Introduction:

I want to first say thanks to MGS and FlightScope for this incredible opportunity.  My name is Josh (hence the screen name) and I am out of Austin, Texas.  Born and raised.  I got involved in this great community just by chance, looking through some articles and it has been amazing.  Just about everyone on here has been helpful, knowledgeable and most of all kind.  In today’s social media world, it’s a pleasant surprise.

IMG_20231028_094133.jpg.1092c78bfaf7aa06a3a70d8482037d4d.jpg

I live in a small lakeside golf course community just north of Austin.  I am married and have two small children.  My seven-year-old son has shown some interest in golf, but he really enjoys going out on the course and just hanging out with me and filling the divots.  My almost three-year-old daughter (going on 21) loves to ride in the “tart tart” and trying to hit the golf ball like daddy. 

20231031_175751.jpg.d9981ddd3fae1299dc1526596dab911e.jpg20231103_100011.jpg.00164e0b8e7c323e30d22a87116e61b9.jpg

For work, my wife and I are both in real estate.  I made the decision almost 4 years ago to pursue this career in order to have more time with my kids while they are young.  Leaving behind a great career in construction was a major decision but one that I don’t regret for a second.

I started playing golf about 20 years ago in a small town because some co-workers asked me to play.  Being a lefty, I didn’t have any clubs but one of the guys that worked in the clubhouse was a lefty and had an extra set that he gave me to play with.  They were the Wilson Staff Deep Red Tour irons.  I was instantly hooked by the challenge and the opportunity to get better.   I would play three or four times a week and was down to a 3-handicap playing with the local “noon” group.  My best round was a 2 under 70 with a birdie on 9 and 18 and I remember all the old guys throwing a fit because I was moving back to Austin, and they wouldn’t be able to win their money back.  It didn’t matter that they had taken my money for years, so I declined the few bucks and had them sign the scorecard.  Once back in Austin, golf eluded me for a number of years, only playing occasionally when I would get the opportunity, but I knew I wanted to get back to the game. 

DeepRedTourIrons.jpg.78a714b784fa109f245c8eef2893cfe3.jpg

Fast forward to this past year and a half, I get to play or practice golf just about every day and my handicap is down to a 5.  If you have seen my posts or thread about my goals and pursuit of earning the coveted “break 70” badge, you also know my struggles with the driver.

IMG_20231028_094130.jpg.91de4972ba1cf52bfeda395b81fd2474.jpg 

This brings me to the Mevo testing.

FlightScope’s tagline states: Practice with purpose using FlightScope Mevo – an accurate, portable, and affordable launch monitor that gives golfers performance data they can trust.

Can a sub $500 launch monitor really improve my game? 

Can it help me finally stop hating my driver?

I will be equipping the Mevo with the iPad app and utilizing it primarily at the range but also have the net set up in the backyard to do testing. 

Mevo offers 8 data parameters that I will be collecting data from on day one until the testing is complete in order to see if I can take this information and make the necessary changes to my swing to improve my numbers.

Carry Distance, Spin Rate, Club Speed, Ball Speed, Vertical Launch, Smash Factor, Apex Height, Flight Time

For testing purposes, I will be using 3 clubs and the lucky participants are, PW, 7I, and Driver.

Mevo doesn’t just offer data, they also offer skills challenges so that you can make practicing fun. 

FS PGA & LPGA Challenge – Compare your stats to the latest stats of the pros. (This one scares me)

FS Long Drive Challenge – What will this look like at the beginning vs the end of the test?

FS Range Challenge – All about distance control and makes for a fun practice round.

If there are particular things that you want to know or see tested, please leave a comment or shoot me a message. 

I really hate my driver too Josh, so I'll definitely be paying attention to how/if this test helps you with that.

I overspin mine, and apparently am a heal striker from what the Titleist guy told me at my demo day. So that's something I'll watch as I work with my R10 (and dream about the Mevo+).

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

18 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Introduction:

I want to first say thanks to MGS and FlightScope for this incredible opportunity.  My name is Josh (hence the screen name) and I am out of Austin, Texas.  Born and raised.  I got involved in this great community just by chance, looking through some articles and it has been amazing.  Just about everyone on here has been helpful, knowledgeable and most of all kind.  In today’s social media world, it’s a pleasant surprise.

IMG_20231028_094133.jpg.1092c78bfaf7aa06a3a70d8482037d4d.jpg

I live in a small lakeside golf course community just north of Austin.  I am married and have two small children.  My seven-year-old son has shown some interest in golf, but he really enjoys going out on the course and just hanging out with me and filling the divots.  My almost three-year-old daughter (going on 21) loves to ride in the “tart tart” and trying to hit the golf ball like daddy. 

20231031_175751.jpg.d9981ddd3fae1299dc1526596dab911e.jpg20231103_100011.jpg.00164e0b8e7c323e30d22a87116e61b9.jpg

For work, my wife and I are both in real estate.  I made the decision almost 4 years ago to pursue this career in order to have more time with my kids while they are young.  Leaving behind a great career in construction was a major decision but one that I don’t regret for a second.

I started playing golf about 20 years ago in a small town because some co-workers asked me to play.  Being a lefty, I didn’t have any clubs but one of the guys that worked in the clubhouse was a lefty and had an extra set that he gave me to play with.  They were the Wilson Staff Deep Red Tour irons.  I was instantly hooked by the challenge and the opportunity to get better.   I would play three or four times a week and was down to a 3-handicap playing with the local “noon” group.  My best round was a 2 under 70 with a birdie on 9 and 18 and I remember all the old guys throwing a fit because I was moving back to Austin, and they wouldn’t be able to win their money back.  It didn’t matter that they had taken my money for years, so I declined the few bucks and had them sign the scorecard.  Once back in Austin, golf eluded me for a number of years, only playing occasionally when I would get the opportunity, but I knew I wanted to get back to the game. 

DeepRedTourIrons.jpg.78a714b784fa109f245c8eef2893cfe3.jpg

Fast forward to this past year and a half, I get to play or practice golf just about every day and my handicap is down to a 5.  If you have seen my posts or thread about my goals and pursuit of earning the coveted “break 70” badge, you also know my struggles with the driver.

IMG_20231028_094130.jpg.91de4972ba1cf52bfeda395b81fd2474.jpg 

This brings me to the Mevo testing.

FlightScope’s tagline states: Practice with purpose using FlightScope Mevo – an accurate, portable, and affordable launch monitor that gives golfers performance data they can trust.

Can a sub $500 launch monitor really improve my game? 

Can it help me finally stop hating my driver?

I will be equipping the Mevo with the iPad app and utilizing it primarily at the range but also have the net set up in the backyard to do testing. 

Mevo offers 8 data parameters that I will be collecting data from on day one until the testing is complete in order to see if I can take this information and make the necessary changes to my swing to improve my numbers.

Carry Distance, Spin Rate, Club Speed, Ball Speed, Vertical Launch, Smash Factor, Apex Height, Flight Time

For testing purposes, I will be using 3 clubs and the lucky participants are, PW, 7I, and Driver.

Mevo doesn’t just offer data, they also offer skills challenges so that you can make practicing fun. 

FS PGA & LPGA Challenge – Compare your stats to the latest stats of the pros. (This one scares me)

FS Long Drive Challenge – What will this look like at the beginning vs the end of the test?

FS Range Challenge – All about distance control and makes for a fun practice round.

If there are particular things that you want to know or see tested, please leave a comment or shoot me a message. 

I look forward to your review.  I would like to see you compare with other sources for accuracy and the ability to pick up each shot.  I have seen with my testing of other technologies that sometimes shots are missed and about one out of ten shows funky numbers.  For instance hitting 75 yard SWs, i seen a crazy number like 335 yards.  The challenges are good as well, I utilize them on occasion with my MLM pro.  I wish I would see more of a range of club utilization as in playing a round ie:  D,7, D,W,.etc.  Lastly, how quickly it connects (using Bluetooth or Internet).  Good luck and I look forward to your results.

A former plus handicapper who must settle for mid 70s to mid 80 scores today.  After taking 10 years off due to back issues, my driver length has decreased by 40 yards on average.  I look forward to any training aids, shaft improvements, club enhancements to get back part of what was lost.

2 hours ago, Alan Scalzi said:

This is my set up as of today, I hit daily and would also invite my 3 other playing group to come over and use this. So it would be like 4 reviews in one! I would also put this into my practices to help my fine tune my range for each club in my bag. As you can see I can hit all clubs with how I have it set up as most people with a hitting net can't hit the wedges.  I can would love to test. Looking forward to the results as I have been looking at this manufacturer for when I build my indoor hitting bay in my basement.  Thanks again for the awesome work you guys do !

17029992308928604133797975212392.jpg

17029992535657430752802619567707.jpg

Nice serious setup.  With all you have there…are you using any other technology monitor during your practice?

A former plus handicapper who must settle for mid 70s to mid 80 scores today.  After taking 10 years off due to back issues, my driver length has decreased by 40 yards on average.  I look forward to any training aids, shaft improvements, club enhancements to get back part of what was lost.

22 minutes ago, RwsGolf1 said:

Nice serious setup.  With all you have there…are you using any other technology monitor during your practice?

Thanks much appreciated! Not yet as I'm still doing research. 

Edited by Alan Scalzi
Add words

Alan Scalzi 

37 minutes ago, RwsGolf1 said:

I look forward to your review.  I would like to see you compare with other sources for accuracy and the ability to pick up each shot.  I have seen with my testing of other technologies that sometimes shots are missed and about one out of ten shows funky numbers.  For instance hitting 75 yard SWs, i seen a crazy number like 335 yards.  The challenges are good as well, I utilize them on occasion with my MLM pro.  I wish I would see more of a range of club utilization as in playing a round ie:  D,7, D,W,.etc.  Lastly, how quickly it connects (using Bluetooth or Internet).  Good luck and I look forward to your results.

Thanks for the feedback. I will be using all clubs on the challenges and in general but as for the 8 data points will be keeping track of 3 clubs for numbers for testing. 

I will have all club data if someone really wants it all and will summarize all data as well. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Introduction and initial thoughts on the test are up!

Also have received a shipping notification from UPS and looks like something is coming on the 22nd and requires a signature....its about to get real people!image.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Great jobs on the intros so far fellas! I have a feeling this is going to be a fun treat to follow along with and hear what y'all think of both the Mevo and Mevo+. 

Have any of y'all had any type of launch monitor before that you'll be comparing it to?

Very interesting twist (I am not bootlicking here) with the "active engagement" piece. It's funny, I have spoken with several golfers in my travels who mentioned "I never get picked for those online testing things." One even mentioned My Golf Spy. I asked "do you participate on those forums?" And the answer is "I don't have time to play around on a message board" (which is funny because they have plenty of time to be on Twitter and Instagram but I digress). 🤣

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5*/STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25*/ Pro Fli-Hi 21* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* / Carnoustie 60* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
HackMotion Official Review -- 

4 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Great jobs on the intros so far fellas! I have a feeling this is going to be a fun treat to follow along with and hear what y'all think of both the Mevo and Mevo+. 

Have any of y'all had any type of launch monitor before that you'll be comparing it to?

I haven't had a personal launch monitor to use on a range before, but I've spent plenty of time at simulators through Five Iron Golf, PGA Superstore and more. 

My plan as mentioned in my intro is to do a side by side comparison between Trackman and Mevo, which I'm hoping will showcase how accurate the data is vs. these "leaders" in the simulator space.

Current WITB:

Bag: image_2024-02-27_104948566.png.b92168231016d467eb3d016dba2075b9.png MV2 Golf Bag

Driver:  image.png G425 Max 9.0º,Fujikura-Smiths-golf-logo-effect(1)(1).png.6f8993e93c81265138ae9592b03a5dd9.pngVentus Blue Velocore 6S

Fairway: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png TSR2 3 wood 15º,Fujikura-Smiths-golf-logo-effect(1)(1).png.6f8993e93c81265138ae9592b03a5dd9.pngVentus Red Velocore 7S

Driving Iron: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png U505 2-iron, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85S 

Irons: image.png.b5950bd367d637859d211fef578a14af.png MP-54 (4-P), Project X 6.0S

Wedges: TM23WDG-MG4-Stacked-Color-OnLight-v1-1024x410.png.ac724a75349db558663486b0cf600638.png 50.09 SB, 54.11 SB, 58.11 SB

Putter: default_odyssey-small.jpg.a7dc06ee6fc9b8df09953a46df717684.jpg Ai-ONE Jailbird Mini DB 35"

Ball:  Maxfli_new(1).png.543c09044d6b6e8a80c748512567d803.png Tour X

Congratulations to all selected at this point and good luck to everyone who is vying for the remaining two opportunities!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

49 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I have the OG rapsodo in hand right now that I’ll be messing around with along side just to see if there is a discrepancy at all.

Will be offering that up as well to someone shortly after this gets going FYI everyone so if you’re interest DM me (shipping cost only as well)

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I have not owned one before but have access to one at our course and the 9 hole course down the road a few minutes.

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks for the responses so far!

Let me ask y'all something else, what devices is Mevo compatible with? Is it Apple only, or does it work with Android? 

I could probably look it up, but it's a tired Tuesday and I'm lazy. 😁

It will connect to both as well as PC.  Now the E6 simulation does not connect to android and is thru the IOS or PC

Edited by Josh Parker

As much as I would love to raise my hand and be a part of this review, sadly I don't have the infrastructure to really put the unit to the ultimate test.  My home course has no real practice facility, my typical Key West backyard doesn't have enough space to put up a net and living in just over 900 square feet, there's no space for an kind of inside testing area (just ask my wife).   In the end, I could not do this justice.

So I'll live vicariously through all your excellent reviews!  Good luck chaps!!  Can't wait to hear what about your experiences!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

17 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I have not owned one before but have access to one at our course and the 9 hole course down the road a few minutes.

It will connect to both as well as PC.  Now the E6 simulation does not connect to android and is thru the IOS or PC

That's good to know! I was looking at buying the original Rapsodo a couple of years ago and was turned off by the lack of Android support. 

I'm also glad to see that it's going to get tested for accuracy against some other monitors. I don't expect GC Quad levels of accuracy, the PLM space is interesting to me and to have something get in the ballpark is cool. 

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's good to know! I was looking at buying the original Rapsodo a couple of years ago and was turned off by the lack of Android support. 

I'm also glad to see that it's going to get tested for accuracy against some other monitors. I don't expect GC Quad levels of accuracy, the PLM space is interesting to me and to have something get in the ballpark is cool. 

I have android as well but do have an iPad that I'll test the e6 with. 

10 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I have android as well but do have an iPad that I'll test the e6 with. 

I’ll be going with PC on mine and will be projecting, see what we see!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Epic intros guys. Can’t wait to see some numbers 

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

Congrats to the testers. This is an amazing opportunity and I look forward to hearing about how this helps you improve. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Velocore+ Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Pro X3+

On 12/18/2023 at 2:49 PM, Lacassem said:

Lacassem – MEVO (2024)

Introduction to Lacassem (12/19/23):

For anyone that does not know me my name is Mark Lacasse, father of 2 children and 2 dogs, and married to my fantastic wife of 7 years who puts up with my golf addiction, even when it comes to putting up a temporary tent to house my off-season goals of getting practice in daily. She just laughs from the bathroom window of how silly my addiction to the game is, which is shown below under standard family photo, edited of course!

2.jpg1.jpg

I have been a part of MGS for a few years and have discussed a broad range of topics with so many folks here. It has become my everyday portal instead of Facebook and Instagram which is great. I get to talk with like minded folks and even unwind a little bit. A very nice distraction we have here!

My golf game is the best it has been currently. I have my struggles during the year, but it has been extremely consistent (score wise) which is a beautiful thing, I have dropped my handicap to sub 5 from a 6 in 2023. My consistency is off the tee, putting and as of this year my wedges/short game which has been such a great thing to have. My woes come on approaches which I am consistently short or just not making the shots I need to between the tee and green. I am really hoping to take that leap forward in the coming year.

I live in the Northeast, so the golf season is typically short even though I was able to play at least once every month in 2023, but that is so rare. In the offseason I am typically working out and working on my short game, but lucky for me that is all about to change! 

The standard review golf swing, this is of course a golf forum:

3.jpg

Pre-Test Thoughts (12/19/23):

Enough of me, let’s get into the test! I am not a data junky, but I know when I hit a ball well and when I do not. With that said here are my thoughts initially:

1. Can the MEVO provide accurate enough data to me that shows me what is happening on good shots and those that are not so great? 
  2. With that data am I able to find ways to improve my game?
  3. Does this piece of equipment provide great feedback at the base level, or do you need the whole shebang to get good quality feedback?
  4. This is probably the most important for me, Do I improve in 2024, this would be the only thing that changes on my off season work this year, so I can blame the addition of the work I put in with the MEVO on my improvements or lack thereof. (*This will be more of a long-term look but I think I will be able to get a good feel on if my good shots are happening more often, if I am getting some more accurate shots and improving distance.*)
  5. This is just a bonus in my opinion, but can I have some friends and get some simulator games in with? Again, this is just a bonus if its functional and I can do some Thursday night league stuff! There are so many functions on this equipment that I do not see it being a problem!

I will be adding to this as I go, but this is my initial thought process going into the test and am really looking forward to diving headfirst into trying to improve my game! LETS GOOOOOOO!

I always enjoy your posts and viewpoint. Looking forward to all of the reviews but particularly yours. I just built a sim with a photo based unit but ALMOST bought this one. So curious how all of your experiences are with it. Doing this test is going to be a lot of work but well worth it. 

Let’s see some set ups 

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip

Congrats testers!!! Look forward to reading about your experience and assessments.  Have fun folks!

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

8 hours ago, Clayton said:

I always enjoy your posts and viewpoint. Looking forward to all of the reviews but particularly yours. I just built a sim with a photo based unit but ALMOST bought this one. So curious how all of your experiences are with it. Doing this test is going to be a lot of work but well worth it. 

Appreciate it man. If ya have any questions along the way d on t hesitate to ask!

7 hours ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

Let’s see some set ups 

Mine is a work in progress I’ll have an update Friday on it. Had a nasty storm that damaged it so needed to  do some new things but I have a thread going on the build ifnya want tk check it out

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Appreciate it man. If ya have any questions along the way d on t hesitate to ask!

Mine is a work in progress I’ll have an update Friday on it. Had a nasty storm that damaged it so needed to  do some new things but I have a thread going on the build ifnya want tk check it out

On my way now

14 hours ago, Lacassem said:

My wife didn’t realize how big the tent actually was lol. 20x13 means nothing to her. She looked out the window and just face palmed 😂😂

Yeah, I think I'm going to rent out the other half of it to park my car in over the winter.  Should be plenty of room. 🤣

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

31 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Yeah, I think I'm going to rent out the other half of it to park my car in over the winter.  Should be plenty of room. 🤣

8' behind and 8-13' in front for the MEVO. Rooms closed for rent sorry buddy!

Check out my reviews:

WITB: