How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

4 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I need to go back and be spoiled at my home course. No wonder my scores have been low there. I can truly appreciate my courses conditions.  

Membership has its privileges.  🙂  

• Like 5

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) 5W (21*) 7W (24*) -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBSTour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52,56, 60 degree wedges

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

6 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Tuesday net skin game at Plantation Palms…shot a 46/48:94 witH three penalties today.  I lost a ball (OB) on holes 6, 7 & 8. Then took a penalty on hole 14.  Prob my worst round at my new club.  That said, I had 11/14 FIR, 5/18 GIR and 35 Putts.

I was experimenting by pulling my 3W from the bag, changing my 6W back to a 5W and adding my 7W.  The few times I needed the 3W, I used my 19* Hybrid.  This leaves me with Driver(180-210) 3 Hybrid(175-190) 5W (165-175) & 7W (155-165).  This will be my bag going forward at the new course.

I hit my 3H better than any fairway wood, but I still keep trying different ones. 🙄

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I hit my 3H better than any fairway wood, but I still keep trying different ones. 🙄

I think we ALL do that!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

18 hours ago, Rickp said:

Shot +3 (39) with 1 Birdie. 

Doctor appointment tomorrow 😱

Were the playing partners not happy with having to pay out on your 39 and did they take a few swings at your shins with a 9i??  😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

16 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

7.28.2021 Had a great day on the Thousand Islands Golf Club Lake Course and didn't realize just how well I was playing. The SwingU app I have used since 2014 dutifully recorded a 47 on the front 9 and then a 42 on the back 9 for a total 18 hole score of 89.  The reality hit me like a hammer when I realized I broke through the 90 level for the first time ever! Totally awed and still hearing my son Patrick's words (as he was driving us back to the clubhouse just over a mile from the Lake Course 18th green, "did you score each hole as you always do?" to help me wrap my mind around it.  And the answer was of course "yes" as the creature of habit I am.

825397917_7_28.20214thteeboxoverlookingfairway.crossingroadsandgreen.jpg.f187f0cb59d04f4e5cc007b9a7377f85.jpg

One birdie and one par, the rest single and double bogies.  Awesome day, awesome weather, awesome spending it with my son, and awesome surprise after touching the 'close and save' feature on the app...  I think I will keep playing golf lol ⛳

Way to go on the milestone! Give this man an updated badge!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S 

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in :titelist-small: proV1 at some point)