Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Bushnell V3 and Garmin G6 Orlando/Kissimmee Florida

Hi All,

Travelling to Florida (Kissimmee) for a holiday in two weeks time. If I can drag my 11yr old son away from the theme parks, I'm looking to get a Busnhell V3 for sure when I'm over there as the prices work out much cheaper than in the UK. Also possibly a Garmin G6 for Mrs triestogolf. Can anyone advise as to where I can get the best deal on these items, especially the Bushnell? I also thought about a Nikon Coolshot but having done a quick internet search these don't seem to be as readily available as the Bushnell?

Thanks for reading and for your suggestions.

Welcome.  You will probably find that the Garmin is going to be the same price at all of the shops.  Garmin has a MAP Policy that requires all retailers to sell the product for a specified price....  Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders should run around $280.00. I don't know the tax situation in Florida, but several online retailers will ship these products to you and not charge state sales tax..

Hope this helps.

N.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

ditto what the commenter above said... Generally speaking I haven't seen too many deals at all when it comes to golf technology sales. If anything it's a rebate that all stores honor. Only Other option is possibly sniping one on Ebay and shipping it to the hotel. Problem is of course, you run the risk of not getting it in time, or not finding one in your price range. I've bought the last three gadgets online and probably saved 25-40 percent on all of them.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Thanks for the replies. $280 isn't so bad for the Bushnell if I can find one at that. It would run me £280 over here in the UK ($470!!). 

The ebay idea isn't too bad. They seem to go for $260 on there. As said though, it's making sure I can get it delivered to the apartment we are staying in, delivery is two or three days so should be no problem. just need to take into account having a UK ebay account and making sure it doesn't get delivered to home address!

Would the likes of Golfsmith be prepared to do a deal if you mention ebay/amazon? And would I also likely have to pay the state taxes being a visitor?

Thanks again for the responses.

Archived