Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Michael Jordan - WITB

GolfSpy_X

Nikes, there's a suprise........

So is MJ as good as he thinks he is or is it a vanity handicap.

It's all vanity. MJ is no single digit. Seen enough of his play to feel good on that call.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Better golfer or baseball player? :)

If you go by how far he got with baseball in the minors.... and I'm guessing here I'd say baseball. But that is based on there's no way he could make a cut on any professional golf tour be it Hooters,Nationwide and or PGA. So by that stat alone i'll go with baseball. No 5-12 handicap golfer (not just MJ)is making any cut ever, I mean ever on any pro golf tour and even if MJ ever got to a legit 5 which will maybe happen (but that would have to be monitored) like making every putt into cup NO GIMMIES! When he plays he picks up every time he ever doesn't make par then probably cards bogey at worse. Like many vanity handi's do.......

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Who know better than Terry Francona, current Red Sox manager and Michael Jordan's only pro baseball manager.

Funny you mention that.... ESPN Sunday Night Convo was with Francona and they talked Jordan for a lil bit.

Growing up watching Jordan play ball for my beloved Chicago Bulls it's hard to think about him in any sport other than hoops.... Baseball or otherwise...... Now we have Michael Jordan Racing...... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I will just go to the United Center and look at the NBA Title Banners and his "Airness" jersey in the rafters.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Archived