Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Tips For New Members!

Hello,
I've been a member for a while , but never got around to introducing myself. I hope to be more active in the future. I recently retired from the Air Force after 21 years of service to this great nation. I'm originally from Arkansas, but currently reside in ABQ, NM and work as a Mechanical Estimator. I started playing golf in 2001 while stationed in Japan, but I have not progressed as quickly as I would like to have. My current handicap is a 19, but my lowest is a 13. My lowest 18-hole score is an 82, while my lowest 9-hole score is a 36. I love that this game is always challenging, yet very enjoyable. I first heard about MyGolfSpy through a "Be Better Golf" video on Youtube, and as popular as MyGolfSpy seems to be, it seems that anyone I talk to about it has never heard of it. I typically play a few different courses, but have recently joined a club for handicap and tournament purposes only...University of New Mexico Championship Course. There is typically great golfing weather in NM, but there is a monsoon season and it is usually windy here.

Welcome aboard and Thank you for serving our Country!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Welcome aboard to all of the new members!

and if you haven't checked it out yet - click on the FAQ - some GREAT info in there about how to get yourself set up and going.

image.png

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, TM Sim2 19*, Cobra F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft #1 w/UST
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

• 10 months later...

Been a bit for this one and think it deserves a bump. Still a little ways out from testing season, but still seeing lots of new members around. Great to look this over and as the above check out the FAQ section as well as if there is a topic in mind you want to chat give a quick look at the search tab where you can narrow the focus and likely hop into a ongoing conversation about the topic you were thinking about! Its a great tool and helps merge topics rather then having multiple threads on the same thing. 
Cheers to all the new members and happy new year along with a great start to 2021!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I am a new budding golfer looking for a place of learning and discussion.

I sort of learned how to swing irons back in highschool back 15 years ago... but decided it was time to really learn and play golf with my friends. I look forward to all the information and tips and hopefully learn how to properly play golf and maybe even go below 100 on the field.

Edited by sosuHands

:titleist-small:  TSR 2 10°  :Fuji:  Ventus TR Red Velocore 5 S

:callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 18° :Fuji:  Ventus Red Velocore 6 R

:taylormade-small:  SiM2 Rescue 4 Hybrid 22°

:mizuno-small: Pro 225 5 ~ PW, GW Nippon Modus 3 105 R

:vokey-small: SM8 54° S grind, 58° D grind

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Stroke Lab Putter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...