That one guy you just cant play with

Seef824

So timely. A guy from our regular group invited his brother to be the 4th this week. Slow is an understatement. We spent at least 5 minutes per hole waiting on him to even address his ball.

The hard conversation was telling our friend his brother would not be invited back....

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I have only come across one guy I'd never want to play with again.

Drove a cart with his mom, both churning out cigarettes. Gave me swing tips, talked and talked during my swing, and were very rude to the drink cart people. I made the excuse that I was running late and needed to play through.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

I play with two good friends. One friend is the same level of play as I am and the other is also the same.... Until he hits one bad shot. Then he just gets mad and isn't fun to play with and drags down the round. Which in turn brings down my mental attention to the game

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

We have that one guy who is really nice enough but has a way of getting under your skin. A know it all and says "nice shot" even when it's clear it wasn't. Don't think any of it is intentional but he brings out the worst golfer in all of us.

Here's the list:

1. The drinker, not the golfer. He's out here to get away from the wife and get hammered. Doesn't care about decorum or the game.

2. The 90+ shooter that is reverse sandbagging and claims to be a single digit handicap. Insists on playing the strictest rules of golf in all situations. Usually a cousin of Mr. Slllooooww.

I also have to admit I can be someone you don't want to play with at times. I used to throw and snap clubs and I've had a few people quit playing with me. Although that's been a decade or so. Now it's more the typical change in body language and I being quiet and obviously dejected. It's been a long process, and the temper is under control, but is something I continue to work on.

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Archived