Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Just did some research and no I do not have any exp however just based on what I've read in the past 5 mins they're supposedly a great forged iron however there is a very small market so if you were planning on buying new there is no chance you're gonna resell them for anything close to what you paid for them. I would also have a hard time spending that kind of money on a smaller brand name iron. But that's just me. I play some mizuno forged irons and I absolutely love them maybe look into some of those!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'd absolutely consider playing KZG. In fact I started to buy a set a few years ago but during my fitting process decided to go with Wishon. KZG makes some first class equipment. For me personally I don't look at resale when making an equipment choice-purchase. The price of used golf equipment seems to drop faster than used furniture. Full price today.... nothing tomorrow.

Good luck with your decision.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I've been playing KZG since 2002. They are one of the better forged irons on the market. Club always gives you what you put in, nothing more, nothing less. As a club builder I like the consistency you get from head to head with KZG.

The ZO blades are a classic.

As far as the woods and hybrids I've never played them so can not comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven't played them but they would be on my short list to try if I were buying clubs right now. They make some beautiful sticks and their forged irons are supposed to have great feel. My club fitter was gaming a set of these which was the first I had heard of them.

One of the golf spy members deejaid recently posted a witb with some kzgs. Hopefully he can chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

I built a set of KZG's with Project X 7.0 last year I really enjoyed them. I have the blades and there is little room for error, but that's what makes them fun. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

• SPY VIP

Shoot me a DM an

Does anyone have any experience with these?? They are in the running for my next set. I just can't really find a whole lot on them. I'm looking more on the blade side of things, but any info would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Shoot me a DM and I'll answer whatever questions you have. I wrote a profile piece on the company last year and spent some time with them at their HQ in California. Also reviewed the new ZO Plus blade a couple weeks back. 

Archived