Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Jacksonville Florida

Bhart861

Hello all, new to the forum. Does anybody play around Jacksonville Florida at all? I have pretty strange hours and I’m off a lot during the week due to my profession Hello all, new to the forum. Does anybody play around Jacksonville Florida at all? I have pretty strange hours and I’m off a lot during the week due to my profession (police officer) . Let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

I live about 90 miles north of Jacksonville.  Would be happy to play with you down there, up here or somewhere in between. Doesn’t seem like too many folks on the forum live close to us. My wife’s cousin lives near Amelia Island and I go down there to play with him pretty often.

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I see this is very old but I’m in Nassau county and I’m a nurse and also work weird night shift schedules. My wife works the first half of the week so when I’m off any of those days I have a free pass to go play. Let me know if this is still an active thing. I like to go play in Jax, Fernandina/yulee area and even up in kingsland there are some great value courses. I don’t keep any official handicap stuff but I’m a 90-100 player so no pressure to be any kind of good here 😂

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this string is still followed or not. I’m a recent transplant from New England now living south of JAX in Ormond Beach. Will drive the hour to play with new people and live new to me courses. Let me know if anyone wants to get together. Playing about a 12 hndcp right now. 

I live 67 miles North of the Florida Border in Georgia and am one of the principal owners of the Sapelo Hammock Golf Club in Shellman Bluff, GA.  Any of y’all that want to play it with me as my guest I would be happy to host you.  Let me know what is convenient for you.  Let’s get a foursome together if we can.

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

• 7 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, Hoyoymac said:

I live 67 miles North of the Florida Border in Georgia and am one of the principal owners of the Sapelo Hammock Golf Club in Shellman Bluff, GA.  Any of y’all that want to play it with me as my guest I would be happy to host you.  Let me know what is convenient for you.  Let’s get a foursome together if we can.

You still in that area? I’m up in Savannah for work and looking to get a round or two in while down this way

Active Duty Air Force with the Army style golf game.

• 2 weeks later...

Still here. Sorry to have missed this.  Just got back from a golf trip.  If you’re still around, would be happy to have you be my guest and play with me.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:14 AM, Hoyoymac said:

Still here. Sorry to have missed this.  Just got back from a golf trip.  If you’re still around, would be happy to have you be my guest and play with me.

I’m leaving Saturday (9/3) but will be back down in 2ish weeks and will reach out once I know my schedule.

Edited by CLee23

Active Duty Air Force with the Army style golf game.

Sounds good.