1. 1. Number of golf club brands in your bag

• (1) Loyal to the core
    • (2) Dipping my toes in other waters
    • (3) Trying new things
    • (4) I like to mix it up
    • (5+) variety is the spice of life!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Variety is the spice of life!

LOL Stu Golf can be ugly--- When my back gets into shape I will more than likely be back with my Mac Blades--- I also have a 2 iron with that bent back to 18* with a Nike regular steel shaft

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

35 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

LOL Stu Golf can be ugly--- When my back gets into shape I will more than likely be back with my Mac Blades--- I also have a 2 iron with that bent back to 18* with a Nike regular steel shaft

I think we can all relate to “ugly golf” my friend!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I’m currently gaming:

Driver : TaylorMade
FW : TaylorMade
Hybrid: TaylorMade
Irons: Mizuno
Wedges : TaylorMade
Putter: Odyssey

I'm venturing out and trying new stuff this year. I'm getting fitted at upcoming Callaway and Titleist demo days next month at our club. Results are going to be king!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9.5* w/Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'Li White 60
:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 15.0* w/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 
:taylormade-small: M3 Hybrids 19 & 22* w/OBAN Revenge 85
:taylormade-small: 2019 790's 5-Iron thru PW w/UST Recoil 95
:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE  50/54/58* w/KBS 610 115gr
:odyssey-small:O-Works Red Tank No. 7 37" w/SuperStroke 2.0
:taylormade-small:2019 TP5, TP5x, 2021 Tour Response
"Share good bourbon with good friends..."

At the moment - 4

Cobra (driver)

Srixon (3w/irons)

Cleveland (wedges)

Taylormade (2i/putter)

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

On 3/21/2021 at 4:09 PM, Lacassem said:

I think we can all relate to “ugly golf” my friend!

LOL I was having a ball today on the range. THe wind was dead in my face about 20 MPH gusts or more. I really did not care where the ball went or done. My goal was to swing more upright and pivot on my back better ( ie Not hurting myself) and make contact.  I ended up hitting my old Eye 2 -- 1 iron some for kicks and giggles. When the wind died down some I hit it decent about 180 or so head high screamer that ran. LOL when the wind blew it would go out about 120 low and then zoom up like a 56* wedge and drop like a dying quail. The guy who runs the instruction gig on the range is a friend of mine and was watching. He was laughing and said it has been many a moon since you hit a 1 iron that high. One of the old farts on the range asked the immortal question. Why would you hit a 1 iron? I looked at my bud and asked him you wanna tell him or do I. My bud walked off chuckling and I told the guy BECAUSE I STILL CAN!!!!!. Was messing around in the short game area having a ball. Flipping the 56* wide open and flopping into the head wind and dropping it dead on the green. Yep I am starting to have fun in practice again

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

11 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

LOL I was having a ball today on the range. THe wind was dead in my face about 20 MPH gusts or more. I really did not care where the ball went or done. My goal was to swing more upright and pivot on my back better ( ie Not hurting myself) and make contact.  I ended up hitting my old Eye 2 -- 1 iron some for kicks and giggles. When the wind died down some I hit it decent about 180 or so head high screamer that ran. LOL when the wind blew it would go out about 120 low and then zoom up like a 56* wedge and drop like a dying quail. The guy who runs the instruction gig on the range is a friend of mine and was watching. He was laughing and said it has been many a moon since you hit a 1 iron that high. One of the old farts on the range asked the immortal question. Why would you hit a 1 iron? I looked at my bud and asked him you wanna tell him or do I. My bud walked off chuckling and I told the guy BECAUSE I STILL CAN!!!!!. Was messing around in the short game area having a ball. Flipping the 56* wide open and flopping into the head wind and dropping it dead on the green. Yep I am starting to have fun in practice again

My dad has a friend of his I’ve brought up here before, Walter. Guy still hit a driving iron as well as anyone can hit another iron.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Club wise: Driver thru Wedges is all Titleist. Putter is Bettinardi.

Bag: Ping

Balls: TaylorMade TP5x/ Srixon Z-Star XV

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Titleist TSr3 10 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x D1/Neutral setting (RH)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr2 16.5 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

7 Wood: Titleist TSr2 21 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

5 Hybrid: Titleist TSr2 24 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 8x B2 setting (RH)

Irons: 2023 Titleist Black T100 5-PW AMT White S300 Onyx (RH)

Wedges: 2023 Titleist Black T100 50 AMT White S300 Onyx, Titleist SM9 Premium Jet Black 54D/12 bounce, 58M/8 bounce BGT ZNE 130 wedge shafts (RH)

Putter: Bettinardi Wizard Inovai 8.0 Custom with Stability Shaft Tour Black

Ball: 2022 Titleist ProV1x (yellow)

Driver and 4h tommy armour, fw adams 5,7 irons  maltby STi2 6-gw, cleveland wedges 52, 54. ray scott silver ray putter. So i say five brands,

Tommy Armour TA -1 driver

Adams 2 hy

Adams 3 hy

Tommy Armour 4hy

Adams 5 hy

STi-2 irons 6-GW

Acer 52 & 54 wedges

Pinemeadow SS 400 putter

I'm up to 6 now:

Cobra, Titleist, Taylormade, Mizuno, Cleveland & DStar 🙂 

Edited by DStar

:cobra-small: RADSpeed 9° Matrix Black Tie X-Flex 🐺 

:cobra-small: F9 3/4 Wood Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 

:mizuno-small:CLK 19° Hybrid Speeder Evo HB S 

:mizuno-small: MP54 4-PW Nippon Modus³ Tour 115 X

:titleist-small: SM8 50° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 54° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 58° K-Grind 

DStar 'Malvern' Putter 

:titelist-small: AVX & -ProV1X

:footjoy-small: Tour-X 

"Hey mister, your clubs are the wrong way round"..

I have Callway driver, Mizuno 3 wood, Ben Hogan irons, Titleist wedges and a Odyssey putter. I have a fitting tomorrow for a hybrid so that could be an additional brand as im not leaning towards a particular brand, just what ever works best

:callaway-small:, Driver, Mavrik Max 10.5*, Aldila rouge white 60, XS flex

:mizuno-small:, 3 Wood, MX-700, S flex

:callaway-small:, 4 Hybrid, Mavrik Max, S flex

:Sub70: , 5-PW 699 Pro, KBS Tour S flex

:titelist-small:, Wedges, Vokey, 52*, 56*, 60*

:odyssey-small:, Putter, Stroke Lab Black #7

:titleist-small:, Pro V1

TaylorMade SIM driver, Mizuno MP18sc Irons, Mizuno Putter & Wedges. Looking for a new 3wood/hybrid/utility club. 

I always used to be Titleist for irons and wedges but back in 2012/2013 tried out the MP64's and fell in love with Mizuno. Kept vokeys up until 2018 when I got the MP18sc Mizuno irons and got a heck of a deal on their wedges. Just last year tried out the MCRAFT series putters and was best I putted in a long time. Went with TaylorMade last year after a long hiatus since the old R7 Superquad went bad. Could just never find a driver to match it.

I think I'm floating towards a mix bag my next new setup. Depends on what I do with my physical appearance over the next course of the year or two. Have to lose the belly to keep playing players irons!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 9:51 AM, StrokerAce said:

I was just updating my signature and realize that I'm up to 7 different brands in my bag.

This wasn't intentional and just happened. I don't really have much allegiance and don't fault those of you who do; I *wholeheartedly* believe in the play-your-game-whatever-works-for-you concept.

This is my <current LOL!> breakdown:
TourEdge (driver)
Cobra (3W)
Callaway (SuperHybrid)
Titleist (hybrid)
Srixon (irons)
Cleveland (wedges)
Bettinardi (putter)

There is no right or wrong answer to this question, but out of curiosity, how many brands have you used or are using at one time?

I noticed you have the Callaway SuperHybrid. How to you find it? Can you swing it like a hybrid or do you need a sweeping action like a fairway wood? I hardly use my 3 wood, and am not the best off the deck with it either. I was going to replace it with a 2 or 3 hybrid, but saw the Super hybrid and it intrigued me as a 3 wood replacement. Just curious of your thoughts. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of brands for me; of course more if Titleist & Vokey or Odessey & Callaway counts as more than one each 🙂

WITB:

:titelist-small:                   TS2 10.5° (Ventus Velocore Blue 6X 45")

:taylormade-small:            M6 18° (Tensei CK Blue 75-X)

:callaway-small:                    Mavrik 21° (Hzrdus Black Smoke 70 6.0) or

:titelist-small:                        TSi2 Hybrid (Ventus HB Blue 8x)

:titelist-small:                        T100 4-PW (TT Dynamic Gold 105 X, SS)

:ping-small:                  Glide Forged 50° (TT Dynamic Gold TI X-100, SS)

:cleveland-small:                  Zipcore Black Satin 54° & 58° Mid Bounce (TT Spinner)

:odyssey-small:         Toulon Design Portland 34"

:titelist-small:                   Pro V1x - marked #AAO

• 2 weeks later...

Driver: Ping G410 SFT(set at 9.5*) with Graffaloy ProLaunch 65gr., reg. flex, w/Lamkin Crossline Midsize)

3 Wood: Callaway Diablo Octane 15*(stock shaft, 60gr., reg. flex)

Hybrids: Snake Eyes Vipers-#3@18*, (True Temper Dynamic Gold SL shaft, reg. flex)  #4@21*, (True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft reg. flex)

Irons: GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons-24*(4) thru 9(42), (True Temper Featherlite shafts, reg. flex)

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore-46*, Cleveland CBX2's-50*, 54*, 58*(True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 gr. stock shafts)

Grips: Lamkin Crossline Oversize(All, except driver)

Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach 11c (center shafted @ 29", with SuperStroke Traxion Tour 2.0 CB)

Ball: TopFlite Hammer Control yellow

Glove: PGA TOUR C-3 (available at PGASS)

Shoes: Footjoy Originals(black)

Golf Watch: Garmin S10

Hats: Ping, Callaway, Travis Mathew

Edited by drb1956
Clarifying

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c

Cobra f9 driver

titliest ts3 3 wood, 20* hybrid, and u500 2 iron 

srixon z forged 4 and 6-pw 

cleveland zip core 50 and 55 which technically is still srixon 

taylormade high toe c grind 60 and spider x hydro blast putter 

titleist prov1 

Cobra f9

titleist ts3 3 wood and 4 hybrid

titlesist u500 2 iron

srixon z forged 5-pw

cleveland zip core 50 and 55

taylormade high toe 60

taylormade spider x 

I used to be mainly a Callaway guy, but moved away recently with some additions.

Currently I have 5 brands in my bag.

Cobra Driver

Taylormade Fairway wood and putter

Callaway Hybrid and irons

Tour Model II Gap Wedge

Cleveland Sand Wedge.

I have a fitting for a new hybrid, and leaning toward G425, so might be adding a Ping

Chiller Cart Bag

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 9° - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim Max Rocket 3wd 14° - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue 4H 22° - Ventus Blue 7S

:cobra-small: King Forged Tec 2020 - 5 thru PW - Dynamic Gold S400

:cleveland-small: CBX 2 54° Wedge

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 3 Sand Wedge 58°

Bat Attack Battle Ready Putter 34"

:Arccos: Tracking

• 5 months later...

I ordered PING G425 irons 7 weeks ago and still waiting. The older I get. the more impatient I am. Anyway, this is my current bag of bats. 

Driver: PING G425 LST 

3-Wood : PING G425 LST 

Hybrids (3 &4): Cobra 

Irons: 5 thru PW - Taylor Made 

Sand Wedge & Gap Wedge: Cobra 

Putter: PING Sigma 2

Hopefully in a week or two (or whenever they arrive) I'll edit this to reflect PING irons and wedges. Currently, 3 brands in my bag!

After a VERY solid range session this morning with my new Callaway Apex Pro 3 hybrid, it's going into the bag, and my total brand count is now up to 7...  

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

25 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

After a VERY solid range session this morning with my new Callaway Apex Pro 3 hybrid, it's going into the bag, and my total brand count is now up to 7...  

I like it. I am at six, guess its time to step that game up

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

i'm at 3.  taylormade woods, titleist irons and wedges, and a sik putter.

i guess technically it could be 4 if you consider vokey its own brand and not a part of titleist.

can i get a ruling on that?

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

22 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i'm at 3.  taylormade woods, titleist irons and wedges, and a sik putter.

i guess technically it could be 4 if you consider vokey its own brand and not a part of titleist.

can i get a ruling on that?

Eh, sounds like you're reaching...still a Titleist stamp on those Vokey's...

image.jpeg.c3de47af79197ebe21de40ceca470371.jpeg

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Just now, Getoffmylawn said:

Eh, sounds like you're reaching...still a Titleist stamp on those Vokey's...

image.jpeg.c3de47af79197ebe21de40ceca470371.jpeg

i accept your ruling, seeing as you have almost as many brands in your bag as i have clubs 😂😂😂

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Four brands for now. The Cleveland driver got kicked out of the bag. The 3 wood and hybrids are the only clubs that are under some threat of being replaced any time soon. 

Driver: PXG 0811XF Gen 4 w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 6- 
3 Wood: PXG 0341XF Gen 4 w/ Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 70g
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Spornia SPG-7 hitting net review
2023 Titleist White Box ProV1 review

I'm currently at 3 (Callaway driver & 3 wood), Taylormade (irons & putter), and Cleveland (wedges)

Bag: Big Max Dri Lite Summit Black/Red
Driver: Callaway GBB Epic - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green Small Batch "Hulk"
3 Wood: Callaway Epix Max - Aldila Ascent Red 
2 Iron: TaylorMade Stealth UDI - LA Golf A Series Hybrid
4-AW Irons: TaylorMade P790 - KBS Tour 120g Stiff (1/4" long, 2* upright)
54* & 58* Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5
Putter: Mizuno M Craft I Blue
Ball: Vice Pro Plus

I get fitted and then go with what feels and performs the best.

I have Taylormade D, 3w and hybrid 9 9 ( this is the first hybrid in years that I don’t hook uncontrollably). I was playing an M2 that successive generations didn’t improve upon until the Sim2. I visibly saw the gain with the new Sim2 driver. 

I’ve been a Mizuno player for years, and don’t think there are better irons out there. I may try them but I always come back to Mizuno for feel and performance.

Wedges tend to work their way in and out of the starting lineup. I had Cleveland, Vokey, and Mizuno. When my Mizunos were ready to be replaced, I was fitted for Vokeys. I had inappropriate shafts in the Mizunos which cost me distance. I gained back distance with the Vokeys with no loss of control or feel that I had with the Mizunos.

Putters, imho, are so personal that it is all up,to,the player. I tend to stick with one putter for years. I may try a new one but they rarely last more than a few rounds. Currently, I use an Edel that was fitted. I struggle with long putts on slow greens but that is it’s only short coming for me. 

so that makes 4 brands in my bag. I don’t think I have ever played 1 brand unless it was a rent set.

Good topic!

Hit’em straight, except when you need to curve them!

Matt

Driver:  :taylormade-small: M2 HL driver, Tensei CK 60 S shaft

3 Wood:  :taylormade-small: M1 3 wood, Kurokage 70FW S shaft

Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP-H5, KBS Tour 90 Stiff shafts, 2-PW

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: 51, 55 and 59 wedges

Putter: :edel-golf-1: mallet style putter with pixel insert

Balls:   Snell My Tour Ball

Bag: Snell stand bag

Right handed

Driver, fairway, hybrids - Ping

Irons - TaylorMade 

Wedges - Cleveland 

Putter - Odyssey 

Tend to mix up ball brands even more….most prevalent “OPB”😁

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

At the moment

PXG Gen 3 driver

Titleist Tsi 2 3 wood

Titleist Tsi 2 7 wood

PXG 0211 irons and Wedges

PXG Closer 2 Putter

Previous 

Cobra F8 + driver

Cobra F6 + 3 wood

Adams 3/4 Hybrid

Cobra F8 One Length irons 

Cobra One length Gap, Sand and Loft wedges

Bettenardi Studio Stock 8

I have a simple rule when I go in to get fit for a driver- get me 10 more yards or I am walking....  I am not a high spin player so I find I play better when my wedges match my irons.

I'm 100% Ping right now. Putter may change from Ping to a Bettinardi or Odyssey from time to time. But I love my Ping woods, hybrids, irons, and wedges.

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips