6 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

Was anyone else thrown off by the original shot of Homas ball on 10 during the playoff? The first tv shot that ball looked a lot closer to the tree to me. Obviously it was the camera angle but I'm just trying to confirm I wasnt the only one who thought that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yup. And I thought it was on the other side of the tree so that he’d have to turn a club upside down and hit it lefty. 

• Like 3

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:scotty-small: Phantom X 5.5 (2021)
:titelist-small: ProV1
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those in the media who question whether Finau will ever close one out for a win. The dude had the best round by 2 strokes on Sunday and had the 2nd best round on a brutal Saturday. I wouldn't call

Remember Berger talking about feeling like he was having a heart attack from the pressure?! INSANE. These aren’t even the MAJORS! Let’s one know how incredible Tiger and Jack were! “Onions!” LG TF

We get it. You don’t think any American should play overseas. Your point was made in last weeks thread so drop the sold out comments.     Nice win by Max. Gets him in to the WGC next week. Part

Posted Images

Yeah the camera angle was pretty deceptive as to where the green and flagstick were positioned. Either way though, to get it on the green from there was very impressive. He definitely benefited though from the pin being at the front otherwise he'd have had no play even remotely close to the pin unless he went left handed.

Was anyone else thrown off by the original shot of Homas ball on 10 during the playoff? The first tv shot that ball looked a lot closer to the tree to me. Obviously it was the camera angle but I'm just trying to confirm I wasnt the only one who thought that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I thought it was tight to the tree.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Speaking of Sirius... I'm so bummed.  Our 2018 Expedition MAX has Sirius XM and I had channel 92 PGA Tour Radio during the intro (freebie) period and most of last year under my first annual subscription.  Living in MT, satellite radio is "the bomb".   I often listened on drives to from Bozeman, Butte and Dillon.  I renewed my subscription in late October and just realized recently that channel 92 no longer exists and that PGA Tour is now on 208... which my radio can't get [emoji22] [emoji2959].

Any chance you have access to the app with your subscription? I have SiriusXM in my 2016 Ram and use the app on my phone in my car to play it through the radio. If you don’t have cell access it doesn’t work, but I’m able to get stations with the app that my truck radio doesn’t get.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Speaking of Sirius... I'm so bummed.  Our 2018 Expedition MAX has Sirius XM and I had channel 92 PGA Tour Radio during the intro (freebie) period and most of last year under my first annual subscription.  Living in MT, satellite radio is "the bomb".   I often listened on drives to from Bozeman, Butte and Dillon.  I renewed my subscription in late October and just realized recently that channel 92 no longer exists and that PGA Tour is now on 208... which my radio can't get 😢 🤬.

Bill, I have Sirius/XM radio in my 2014 Charger.  I don't remember PGA Tour Radio being on channel 92, maybe it was IDK; I only remember 208.  However, after the 1 year subscription I lost many of the upper channels.  I called and renewed my subscription because AM/FM sucks around here.  I found out that I can "upgrade" to get the higher channels including 208.  There are still more channels I can't get that I can listen to from my web browser.  I also added my wife's subscription when we bought her SUV in 2018, and I think I got a discount.  

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

We get it. You don’t think any American should play overseas. Your point was made in last weeks thread so drop the sold out comments.  

Nice win by Max. Gets him in to the WGC next week. Part of the reason I was willing to trade him was he wasn’t in the field. Lol. Seems like a great guy. 

Tough loss for Finau. 

It’s not that we think Americans shouldn’t play overseas, it’s that we don’t think they should go to an oppressive country that doesn’t allow basic human rights for a pay day...

• Like 1

:cobra-small:  Speedzone White 10.5*

:callaway-small:Mavrik 4W - 16.5*

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19* Hybrid 😍

:Sub70: 939X 22* Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 Pro Black 5-AW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 54* and 58*

:taylormade-small: Spider Tour Black on Black on Black

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods 😉

I've never said Americans should never play overseas. There are appropriate times and places. The Saudi Arabia tournament was neither. 

I’m happy Homa won!

[emoji1316] amen! Preach!

2 hours ago, 00sportsman said:

Any chance you have access to the app with your subscription? I have SiriusXM in my 2016 Ram and use the app on my phone in my car to play it through the radio. If you don’t have cell access it doesn’t work, but I’m able to get stations with the app that my truck radio doesn’t get.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll check that out, thanks.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Bill, I have Sirius/XM radio in my 2014 Charger.  I don't remember PGA Tour Radio being on channel 92, maybe it was IDK; I only remember 208.  However, after the 1 year subscription I lost many of the upper channels.  I called and renewed my subscription because AM/FM sucks around here.  I found out that I can "upgrade" to get the higher channels including 208.  There are still more channels I can't get that I can listen to from my web browser.  I also added my wife's subscription when we bought her SUV in 2018, and I think I got a discount.  

This is what confuses me. The first customer agent said yes, it's channel 92 and it's part of your "select package".  They do a "refresh" (twice)... and no dice.  Then a second agent says it's not 92 but 208, there was a channel line-up change mid 2020, and 208 is only available on the "all access" package.  So they offer at no charge to upgrade my subscription to the "all access".  Then when I call a third time after that refresh and still no success, they tell me that my particular radio may or may not be able to tune to 208 🤪.  The odd thing is that the logo on the radio says Sirius XM.  

image.png.0f431f702d842cf4483892a6e92294b5.png

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

8 hours ago, twyatt700 said:

It’s not that we think Americans shouldn’t play overseas, it’s that we don’t think they should go to an oppressive country that doesn’t allow basic human rights for a pay day...

And that opinion was made in last weeks thread. It isn’t that hard to understand. No point in bringing it up in this thread as well. 

• Like 4

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

55 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

For those in the media who question whether Finau will ever close one out for a win. The dude had the best round by 2 strokes on Sunday and had the 2nd best round on a brutal Saturday. I wouldn't call that an inability to close.

I think it's that we want him to win as badly as he wants to. As I said earlier, my heart just sank when he missed that putt. 

• Like 6

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

And that opinion was made in last weeks thread. It isn’t that hard to understand. No point in bringing it up in this thread as well. 

And he and I both thought it was relevant for this thread. Who are you to tell @twyatt700 what he can and can't comment on a thread? If you don't think it is relevant than don't read it.

55 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

For those in the media who question whether Finau will ever close one out for a win. The dude had the best round by 2 strokes on Sunday and had the 2nd best round on a brutal Saturday. I wouldn't call that an inability to close.

Except he was chasing, not closing. It's one thing to make a run when you are behind. That doesn't tell us anything as to whether he can play great golf to close out a tournament when he is the one with the lead going into Sunday.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, LICC said:
1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

And he and I both thought it was relevant for this thread. Who are you to tell @twyatt700 what he can and can't comment on a thread? If you don't think it is relevant than don't read it

You and him can comment just stop beating a dead horse. Your original comment in the att thread was DJ and others sold out the US by playing in SA and skipping the ATT. So leave it in the ATT thread.  There is no point in commenting  in this thread about it as we all know what your opinion is. 

20B78DC6-698D-4F42-AA69-4AFC46C129B3.gif

• Like 2

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Let's keep conversation here to the Genesis Invitational!  

I like Homa's choice in putter.  i had already spoken to our rep about my order!   

• Like 4

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Let's keep conversation here to the Genesis Invitational!  
I like Homa's choice in putter.  i had already spoken to our rep about my order!   

Sorry CG2 sometimes I care too much [emoji23] it’s one of my greatest weaknesses [emoji6][emoji1303]
And yes what was his putter? If he figures out his putting he’s going to be on the leaderboard more often. They guy is so silky with his irons!

• Like 2

And yes what was his putter?

Cameron phantom x 11.5
  • Love 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

16 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Cameron phantom x 11.5

Too bad the slant neck he plays is tour only or it would be my neck putter. 

• Like 2

As much as I was (and will continue to be!) rooting for Tony to break through, Homa's probably one of my other favorite guys so it was a win win for this fan.

Anyone else watching feel like Riviera could/should be a Major site? My course history knowledge is nothing impressive, and I just assumed with Riviera's history it has been a semi-regular spot to host some majors. The 'ole Wikipedia tells me it's only hosted 3 majors: the US Open in '48, and the PGA in '83 and '95. I know there's plenty of great courses to choose from, but I'm really surprised Riviera isn't chosen for majors more often.

• Like 3

Right Handed

Driver (9°): :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

FW (15°): :callaway-logo-1: X2 Hot (Aldila Tour Green 75 Tx Stiff shaft)

3/Driving Iron (18°): :Hogan: UiHi Iron (KBS Tour V 110g shaft)

OR

Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons (PW-4)  post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS-1's (KBS $-Taper 120g Stiff shafts)

Wedges (50°, 54° & 58°) post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour OR TP5X

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Of course you did 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD