Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

All hybrids

There's a number of posters here who play some iteration of the Cleveland Launcher lines as well as a few Cobra T-Rail players. They'll tell you the only non-benefit is other golfers not wanting to play money games against you anymore due to your repeatedly beating them.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

• 2 months later...

Everyone is different, but for me, so far they seem to play well. I have a set from Giga Golf out of Florida. Clubs seem to be good quality, playing them last 2 seasons, they look fine. They are called "Reva", and you can find them on their web site under irons. Feel really good when striking the ball, and the ball gets up easily from any lie, distance is not a problem, and you don't have to kill the ball. Plays similar to my last set of irons distance wise, as I am a slow swinger, so I didn't have to learn new distances. You can get a choice of shafts, some with upcharge, choice of grips, and grip size, also some with upcharge, and shaft length. Bought my set with standard shaft, upgrade on grips, and came in around $300 for the set shipped to the Chicago area. Took about a week 2 years ago. I do get a lot of looks when paired with players I don't know. Then they ask about them. Some want to try, others take a pass. To each his own...

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c