Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Glad to hear of your progress and your love of the game!

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

1 hour ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I almost got the sharks towel like this on Amazon! Quality looks good.

Quality isn’t bad. I don’t really use it much as it is intended, strictly for looks and a talking point on course. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!!  Arrived for heart procedure at 9am yesterday; started at 10:30am; done at 11:30am; left hospital at 4:30pm.  Heart surgeons don't get paid enough IMO!!  Can't bend my right wrist for 24 hours and only minimally after that for another 24 hours.  A stent was put in each of two arteries on the left side of my heart; now I'm balanced with the two they put in the artery on the right side two weeks ago.  😂

Should be able to swing a club in a few days and start exercising again.  Hopefully by then the temp will be above freezing and the snow and ice will be gone.  16º now but another snowstorm arrives at 10am and last 24 hours.  At least I will get to watch some golf in La Quinta today at the American Express; I'll be there in 26 days learning... again... how to hit out of bermuda grass.  Practicing for Kingsmill in May!!!!!

Glad to hear it all went so well and you will be returning to the game soon. 

ELIXR (2022)

3 minutes ago, BKervin said:

Update

Great day to play!  Wish my score correlated to the day. But slow play in front makes for random swings.17056090047165343755224810328097.jpg.b66b87112ad1770bc1f314f783f27149.jpg

Founders Club! Nice! I was out there three weeks ago during a visit to my son. Course was a swamp that day but still enjoyed it.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Kenny, I'm soooooo jealous, we were due to get new carts this summer.  Then the county told us we have to wait until the end of 2025 as the other county course we also manage is starting it's new clubhouse this summer and will go into 2025 to complete.   It opened in 2021 with no clubhouse.    We have been using the same fleet of carts since the spring of 2020.   And they are pretty thrasedas our cart storage area is an outside area.  They finally built us a cart barn, that is finishing up this month.   But it came a few weeks too late with 6 inches of snow on the ground this week.   Sign!!!

Our sister course across the Columbia River (in a different county) is managed by the same company as ours.  They got their new carts last summer on the day my wife played in their Ladies Day event.  She was so jealous and sent our pro a pic of their new carts asking when we were getting ours... only took five months!!

Edited by Kenny B

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Fortrose and Rosemarkie Golf Club, north of Inverness in the Scottish Highlands. I can't afford to join a club around here, but I can afford one in Scotland. Go figure. A week of golf there pays for the year's membership. Below photo is from the course webcam on the first tee this afternoon. Yes, that's the water just to the left. Do not hit left.

You're in Pawleys Island? My son lives there.

SnapShot-20240118_115048.jpg

How cool!

B

Ok, need a little help. Just realized I have double posted a response to an earlier post. Hoe do you remove the duplicate?😬

ELIXR (2022)

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Our sister course across the Columbia River (in a different county) is managed by the same company as ours.  They got their new carts last summer on the day my wife played in their Ladies Day event.  She was so jealous and sent our pro a pic of their new carts asking when we were getting ours... only took five months!!

Kenny, we’re thinking about making our annual golf trip across the border this year. Courses you recommend to play? Coming from the Okanagan

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

7 hours ago, BigMacQue said:

Greetings from Spring Hill - glad you're feeling better.  Hope to see you out there soon.  Where do you play the most?

Member Citrus National, old Southern Woods. Played old World Woods couple of times a week for 10yrs before sale...Silverthorne Hernando Juliette Falls. All over. Name drop Butterworth. 

Started with 100$ set out of PX in White Sands NM 1970..53yrs later Miz 923hm. 1.9 hncp.

4 minutes ago, Coachbutt said:

Member Citrus National, old Southern Woods. Played old World Woods couple of times a week for 10yrs before sale...Silverthorne Hernando Juliette Falls. All over. Name drop Butterworth. 

Silverthorn, Hernando Oaks and World Woods have been on my tour.  I prefer Hernando Oaks, closest nice public course and my grandsons team home course - he plays golf for Springstead and I am a volunteer assistant coach.  There's no money in it but I play a lot of free golf!  Maybe we can get in a round together some day

BigMacQue
Titleist Driver and Hybrid
Titleist T400 Irons, 5-GW
Vokey Wedges, 50 and 56
Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood and Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Putter
Titleist Tour Soft