Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Good morning everyone. Weather is great today so playing hooky and getting in 18. Gonna bust out the ShotScope Connex for the first time today. Hope it goes smoothly. Coffee is down, clubs are clean, and my 9:20 tee time is calling. See y’all later today!

Good luck on the round!  Hit'em straight!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

56 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

We had a rather rough evening. Five hours in the ER. The foster dog attacked my wife and I yesterday afternoon. I was saved from serious injury by a baggy sweat shirt and leather slippers. I have very minor abrasions and a destroyed t-shirt and slipper. Unfortunately my wife did not fair as well. She required stitches on her right forearm and leg. My wife in a word is amazing. The hospital staff at Crouse Hospital was exceptional. We dont know what triggered the dog. But she was 4 years old and as a stray we dont know her background. Animal control took the dog. Some positive thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. 

@Dcfrench3 welcome to a wonderful and supportive community. The Good Morning thread is a staple of my day. CHA (Club Hoes Anonymous) is what really sucked me in to forum life when I started becoming active here.

@Wheelieb good luck on your retirement. Retirement was thrust upon last year. My quality of life has never been better.

Wishing all a wonderful day and a blessed Easter weekend.

I hope you wife has a speedy recovery.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

57 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

We had a rather rough evening. Five hours in the ER. The foster dog attacked my wife and I yesterday afternoon. I was saved from serious injury by a baggy sweat shirt and leather slippers. I have very minor abrasions and a destroyed t-shirt and slipper. Unfortunately my wife did not fair as well. She required stitches on her right forearm and leg. My wife in a word is amazing. The hospital staff at Crouse Hospital was exceptional. We dont know what triggered the dog. But she was 4 years old and as a stray we dont know her background. Animal control took the dog. Some positive thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. 

@Dcfrench3 welcome to a wonderful and supportive community. The Good Morning thread is a staple of my day. CHA (Club Hoes Anonymous) is what really sucked me in to forum life when I started becoming active here.

@Wheelieb good luck on your retirement. Retirement was thrust upon last year. My quality of life has never been better.

Thoughts and prayers sent… 

59 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

Praying for your wife. I’ve had family members rushed to Crouse before for various things and every time the care team did phenomenal work. She’s in good hands. 

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

1 hour ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

Speedy and painless recovery wishes to your wife @MattWillGolf!!

Driver: image.png.f2fe7619b0a04dd4a12ac39783f39b10.png Aerojet LS 10.5 image.png.3c329ee54f4af0d332191de3b277d11b.png Kai Li 60R                              3 wood: default_taylormade-small.jpg.79932727ec2389ce0aa081d30367fb26.jpg M2

Irons: default_taylormade-small.jpg.37fc98ff7c0a349b54abfa700e702ccb.jpg Speedblades 4i-PW                                                              Wedge: Cleveland.png.d2fe634fd9a3aaef5fed913a65c8e7dd.png CBX

Sand: Wilson.gif.7c4c0af3500daff148cdd38ec0dbe7ab.gif Wilson Pro Staff                                                                  Putter: default_taylormade-small.jpg.37fc98ff7c0a349b54abfa700e702ccb.jpg Spider

Ball: image.png.3706b1d653d1cf95b7231645d19bf8ad.png Pro shade                                                                                     Cart: image.png.c49446b33f13453112cc2c4ef189d63d.pngQuad XL

"The more I work and practice, the luckier I seem to get.” -Gary Player

“The proper score for a businessman golfer is 90. If he is better than that he is neglecting his business. If he’s worse, he’s neglecting his golf.” -St Andrews Rotary Club Member

Good morning Spies,

wow... thinking of you and your wife Matt and hope it all turns out okay. that's tragic. 

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Good morning Spies,

So sorry to hear this.. I will definitely be praying and wishing a speedy recovery! 

Samuel Hanvey 

2 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

well the gamer is gone... sold it last night and I gotta say I'm a bit emotional about it. I made some big putts with that stick, but we just weren't a match in the end. I'm sure it's going to a good home - the buyer is in Pinehurst. Anyone ever get emotional when you've sold a club and decided to part with it? 

looking forward to the new one coming on Sunday.

hoping against hope that my new iron shafts arrive by Saturday so I can rebuild my set. if not, no golf for me since I've already pulled the heads and grips. 😞 

in the meantime someone please tell Mother Nature to turn off this firehose along the eastern seaboard. we've had more than enough rain here.

hope you all are able to find some time to have some fun this weekend and relax a bit with family. ☮️

image.png.27f1cd821973c0eea91a666e70849354.png

Matt Dura

Francis Marion University Hall of Fame 2018

default_titelist-small.jpg.035c687f1ee4f222f65826e0f2ccf716.jpg TS4 9.5*, HZRDUS Smoke 60g Low spin driver; PRO V1X

default_taylormade-small.jpg.e5271abefda63fc90c515812858df654.jpg M3 17*HL turned down to 15*, Mitsubishi TENSEI CK Series 65 Stiff

Ben Hogan 17* & 21* EDGE CFT Hybrids

default_ping-small.jpg.4f6644e7b181538ad4356fa5baa9ab06.jpg i200 blue dot, KBS Tour 120 S 4i-PW; Glide 58*/10

default_cleveland-small.jpg.c369c88345deb6bf5d6da562e36c46e9.jpg 50* RTX 588; 54* CG10

LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg.c85827f16c4e90eabef5b35daa9e8b47.jpg APA Model 1

ODIN.jpg.36f5f3d3738de8051e6e80e0aec7b2d2.jpg X1