Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

(T)Less Driver - 2023 Forum Review

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Follow the Testers Main Posts in the links below!

@Yellow BallTESTING POST

@drrlramseyTESTING POST

@scotter032TESTING POST

@Paul HedrickTESTING POST

Pay attention! Did that work?

Yellow Ball checking in for his very first testing opportunity!

Thank you to MGS and the Teeless Driver for this opportunity.

I’ve been around MSG for a couple of years and somewhat of a frequent poster. But I’m more commonly known as a royal pain in the dimples. For you newbies check out my “Yellow Ball Roast’s” thread. Careful, you could be next!

I’ve been golfing for quite some time and managed to get my handicap to a respectable level. Well, that’s unless you are playing me at the time. I am a world traveler and have played countless courses with three times as many golfers as courses. So basically, too high for most of you to count. From my experience lots of you can’t count past FORE anyway. You guys sound so proud when you yell it out too! Like Tarzan beating on his chest.  

I don’t have a home course or even a home for that matter I live in the ball pocket of your golf bag. But my life revolves around golf, and I am grateful for it. Every time I manage to roll myself out of a pond is a great day. I would like to give a shout out to my human assistant (bet you thought I was going to give you a name didn’t you). This person takes dictation and puts my words (most of them anyway, after filtering) on paper for all to read. Takes me golfing and sends out a search party when I’m lost.

Not being one to toot my own horn but I have created the yellow craze. Lots of people have switched over to yellow golf balls. They are just easier to track in the air. They also look quite sexy if I do say so myself. Someone even came out with golf shirts saying play yellow. Seems like everyone is trying to capitalize on my popularity. Don’t even get me started on the Emoji likeness that has swept the world.

IMG_1978.JPG.4f4ba9fdac298c651ece67e82fcf3660.JPG

There are posers everywhere trying to be Yellow Ball. But the one and only YB is a member of MGS.

CoverPage1.jpg.32759f03cadf948520ae2eb6d82c8b9c.jpg

So, let’s get real for a moment. Will this Driver be a lemon or lemonade?

Note: Any funds received from testing will go right into the YB refurbishment program.

What do I hope to accomplish? Well, based on the manufacturer’s claims will this club do the following?

Launch Shots into the Stratosphere?

Have Unmatched Accuracy and Keep the Ball Soaring?

Have a Chunk-Proof Sole?

Launches higher and carries consistently farther than your current driver.

Puts you in more fairways than anything you’ve played.

Boosts your confidence on every hole – even the ones that have your number.

Outperforms your 3-wood for ease of use, distance and accuracy.

Makes you wonder why every golfer doesn’t own one (and makes you glad your buddies don’t)

If this is all true and you put one in your bag, I will have nothing to pick on you guys about. Does this mean early retirement for Yellow Ball? Tune in next week. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel. Let’s just see how this all plays out!

Unboxing

It has arrived.  The boxing is nothing special. Plain brown club box with the club surrounded by brown paper. The club head had a bubble bag on it and a plastic shrink-wrapped film. The head cover was placed in the box in a clear bag.

IMG_0248.JPG.904715d50a294b1afd98a3ffeb8cad72.JPG  IMG_0249.JPG.91e910d5225d37065d486e56abbb4224.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG.4ddc9cd10f7dcf55078927b611f08d3c.JPG  IMG_0251.JPG.18ad7506212e3f69440f871421ff1af1.JPG

The packaging wasn't the best I've seen but it got the job done and nothing was damaged. Truthfully, I send out my other Yellow Ball friends in better packaging.  But it's about how the club performs at the end of the day. I'm ready to get this testing going. I'll head over to one of the local courses later today and then I'll give you my first impressions. 

They did send me a nice note as well.

Greetings.jpg.5c0ead498338c0589e63e789c2730d50.jpg

Thank you again for this testing opportunity. 

Final review

First Impressions 15 out of 20

From looking at the club it looks good, but it is a little gimmicky in looks between the shaft and the club head cover. They want everyone around to know what you are hitting. I think a little less is more sometimes.

The manufacturer claimed this club would do several things. 

Launch Shots into the Stratosphere?

Have Unmatched Accuracy and Keep the Ball Soaring?

Have a Chunk-Proof Sole?

Launches higher and carries consistently farther than your current driver.

Puts you in more fairways than anything you’ve played.

Boosts your confidence on every hole – even the ones that have your number.

Outperforms your 3-wood for ease of use, distance and accuracy.

How did they try to achieve their claims? Let’s dig into this a bit. The club head is slightly smaller than a driver but much larger than a typical 3 wood which inspires confidence at address. The length of the club is 43 inches which is the length of a typical 3 wood. The club has a lower center of gravity and has the face angle set at 13 degrees. This combination enables the ball to launch high. They did not use the typical Titanium face material but rather a maraging steel as they claim it springs back quicker.

IMG_0252.JPG.8458026d12783cabd6d52d4bd94ddcd5.JPG

Aesthetics 8 of 10

The Teeless Driver is a rather sharp looking club. From its sleek black head to the custom graphite shaft with the name of the club in bold on the shaft. The club also has a simple two dots for alignment. They are subtle so you need to look for them. The head cover is bold, and everyone will know what is in your bag. Now let’s talk about the sound. It is loud. Sounds like an aluminum baseball bat hitting a baseball. You all know that sound. For me this was not appealing. When the club hit the ball, you knew it and so did anyone around you. Club performance was pretty consistent across the face. The club came with a mid-size grip which also helped keep the club head from twisting on off center strikes. You had a good hand to grip contact. I did notice a small gap between the ferrule and the club head on the underside.

IMG_E0297.JPG.133e60ac0ed4aabcd9c650f50a58fac3.JPG

The Numbers 7 out of 10

The club was accurate, and it found the fairways. Distance was disappointing. The club is not as long as your driver as the manufacturer claimed and probably closer to the distance of a 3 or 5 wood. I actually hit my three wood a little further. The trajectory was high, and it was easy to get the ball up in the air. In general, the club was very forgiving as long as you followed the manufactures set up position in your stance. I felt I really had to focus on ball position as the club just looks like you should play it forward like you would your driver. This not a club you can work the ball with. It just wants to go high and straight. Not a bad problem to have.

On course 15 out of 20

This is where the rubber hits the road. Did I feel confident when stepping in for the shot with this club? Yes. I knew it would find the fairway. I actually played this club from almost every condition I could find. I tried off a short tee, off the fairway, out of the rough, from a divot, and even from a low lip fairway bunker. What this will not do well is get you out of deep rough. Granted this review is based off of my abilities, but I did not find that this club reduced my scoring, but I can see how a higher handicap player could benefit from this club. For something I would consider a gimmick club it actually hit the mark at around 70 percent.

The Good, the Bad, the in between. 15 out of 20

It found the fairways and it launched the ball high. The sole was designed to be chunk proof. It wasn’t. If you hit behind the ball, it still chunked a bit. It didn’t hit as far as the manufacturer led you to believe. If there was something that I would really want the manufacturer to improve would be the sound.

Play it or trade it 10 out of 20

This is not a club that I would put in my bag. But I would say a higher handicap player would see a benefit using this club.

Yellow Balls Final score 70 out of 100

Conclusion:

This will be different type of conclusion. I took this club on two additional outings that I used a little over 20 different golfers to hit and comment on the club. I stationed myself on a tee box and every group that came through I asked them to hit their normal club and then take a second shot with the Teeless Driver. They were then asked the following questions and I including the results.

Did this club launch the ball higher than your current driver or three wood?

67 percent said the ball launched higher.

Was it more accurate?

44 percent said it was.

Was it chunk proof?

44 percent of the ones that chose to hit it off the turf thought it was.

Did it carry further that your driver or three wood?

44 percent said it did not go as far as their driver. 22 percent said it went further than their three wood but 77 percent said it went the same distance as their three wood just a higher ball flight.

Did you like it?

33 percent remained neutral. 11 percent did not like it. 55 percent liked it.

Were you surprised with the performance?

Most golfer did not have an opinion one way or another. But of the ones that did 33 percent said it performed well. In that 33 percent 22 percent wanted to get one. 

What did you think of the sound?

Totally surprised by this one. Nobody had an issue with the sound. One person said it made it sound powerful. As soon as his buddy hit it, he wanted to hit it.

Would you play it or trade it?

44 percent said they would play it.

In summary: My opinion based on my observations. The higher the handicap golfer the more it helped them. The more accomplished played did not need this club. If you look at all the percentages, and what I witnessed, it’s telling me that this helped roughly half of the golfers. Some probably would only play a name brand club though. Some golfers are funny that way.

Edited by Yellow Ball
Added Final Review

Thank you MyGolfSpy and T-Less Driver for this amazing opportunity.

I began playing about about 10 years ago as part of a work event and never looked back. I try not to since my first clubs that were purchased for me turned out to be Women’s clubs. I only discovered this after stopping by a club maker to inquire about new clubs after struggling with them for 3 years.

I now play 2-3 times a week weather permitting and have played in a Spark Golf League the last 3 years. I somehow won at the course I’ve played the last 2 years so this year I’m switching to a new course to challenge myself. I reside in the Pacific Northwest so between October and April opportunities to play are rare unless I’m desperate enough to play a soggy round. I have actually resorted to playing in the snow once with a Men’s Club I was a member of. My swing speed is under 90 but, I’m hoping to increase that with the help of a golf fitness program I’ve just started. I’m not a long hitter but where I excel is accuracy and consistency.

I’m hoping that the T-Less driver helps me to gain a bit more distance than I get from my current 3 wood off the deck in the fairway or from the tee box. It’s the club that currently use to get me into scoring position most often.

UNBOXING

The BIG Day has arrived!!! The club was overnighted to me and I ran to the door as soon as I saw the delivery person on my security cam.

Packaging was good and I had no concerns about the condition of the club. There was bubble wrap secured to the head on top of the shrink wrap.

IMG_9565.jpg.868da66f5c733dd06b9f15a33d6be450.jpg IMG_9566.jpg.3915bd594f95bdfc12070b3548cdce2b.jpg

There was a letter attached to the grip with an introduction and information abou the design and use of the club. I found this to be very helpful and a nice touch by the owners. 

tlessletter.jpg.77c916c32f4d893cb10cb8c73c0aea47.jpg

Of course in my excitement, I had to get a feel for the club and waggle it a few times in my hand. It felt head heavy as expected but not in a bad way. I was really looking forward to trying this club and even though I'm currently using JumboMax JMX Ultralite grips with great success on all my clubs I'd try this without them (more on this later as I feel that a fair test for me would include installation of these grips which I am in the process of completing). The club came with a midsize Lamkin grip. 

IMG_9573.jpg.57b68666c20df3de1564621b621bd3ff.jpg

My intial impressions of the club appearance overall were favorable. There's a nice glossy black finish and the Teeless branding along the 60 gram, Regular Flex proprietary Fujikura Teeless Shaft.

IMG_9570.jpg.f1c8c04c69a552569104afc23776d980.jpgIMG_9569.jpg.eaf6230e46bda0892b4f99e680348567.jpg

I did notice two distinct markings on the top of the clubhead. I assume these were for lining up the sweet spot during setup and swing. 

IMG_9581.jpg.386b2aace92c761c54601527053f3dcd.jpg

The clubhead is a 400cc head design which is squashed down to fairway wood face height. It has a 13 degree loft which is indicated on the sole. This is designed to get your shots in the air quicker from any lie (including divots). Just thinkinhg about the possibilites after a great (or not so great) tee shot has me excited. 

IMG_9576.jpg.912234592d1cf5c2777fc9dcd7439412.jpgIMG_9579.jpg.3f21d4da7cc2bd1d2f0c041bcd72916d.jpg

Also included is a well  designed leather head cover that is also well padded and embroidered on both sides. 

IMG_9582.jpg.03490e5a3f56f67e310a0439f4257020.jpgIMG_9583.jpg.873964ea704f3665c2e66e725a62672a.jpg

I think that about covers my initial impressions during unboxing. I would say that overall my impressions are favorable. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it an 8.5. That's only because some folks get really fancy when it comes to exterior packaging and this was more of a no frills box with great product appearance. So, take that with a grain of salt. After all, isn't it really about the product??

Next Up.....Testing

Driver: PXG_Logo.png.07030e120a51c10eb65f7ad3be845c3e.png2022 0211 RH 10.5 Driver ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5
             Grips:  jumboMaxlogo.png.ae9019f7923acd6fd8175b922fe3cb54.pngJMX Ultralite
3 Wood:  PXG_Logo.png.07030e120a51c10eb65f7ad3be845c3e.png.717b4a2d90d83434eec8f195776f94e9.png2022 0211 RH 3 Wood EvenFlow Riptide CB 50g 5.5
Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.07030e120a51c10eb65f7ad3be845c3e.png.717b4a2d90d83434eec8f195776f94e9.png2022 0211 RH 19 Hybrid MCA Tensei AV Raw Blue Hybrid 75 - R
Irons: PXG_Logo.png.07030e120a51c10eb65f7ad3be845c3e.png.717b4a2d90d83434eec8f195776f94e9.png0211-V3-CHR-Irons 4-LW w/ Mitsubishi MMT 60 A- Parallel
           Grips:  GolfPride.pngCP2 Pro Jumbo
Backups:  PXG_Logo.png.07030e120a51c10eb65f7ad3be845c3e.png.717b4a2d90d83434eec8f195776f94e9.png0311XF Irons 4-LW w/ KBS TGI 80
                Grips:  jumboMax logo.pngJMX Ultralite

Putter:  TM Logo.pngSpider Tour Black 2020 35" Putter Golf Club w/ Super Stroke
Ball:  default_bridgestone-small.png B RX
Gloves:  PXG_Logo.png.07030e120a51c10eb65f7ad3be845c3e.png.717b4a2d90d83434eec8f195776f94e9.pngMens Player's Glove
              RedRooster.pngRain Rooster
Shoes: adidaslogo.PNG Codechaos 22 Boa
Training Aids:  lagshotlogo.pngTriple Threat Combo Swing Training Aids (Driver,7i, Wedge)
                         axius core logo.pngCore Fitness Program
Puchcart:   clicgear.PNG 3.5+ w/ conversion for:

•   alphardLogo.pngClub Booster V2
  •  alphardLogo.png.82fee6eeb1561a22aa6f54d6343a4841.png TFS
  •   alphardLogo.png.82fee6eeb1561a22aa6f54d6343a4841.pngCB Sidekick

Gooooood mooooooorning Golf Spies! (In my best Robin Williams radio voice of course) Scott Reinholt here checking in to drop a little education for the nation.

Standing 5'7", weighing in at a robust 200lbs, hailing from Fort Wayne, IN, now residing in St Augustine, FL- FIGHTING to provide you the best in reviews on the T(Less) Driver... See what I did there?!? A little Michael Buffer to enjoy with your coffee as well. 😂

In all seriousness, thanks to the MyGolfSpy team for providing the opportunity to review this for everyone. I'm excited to do this and hopefully you'll find it educational and potentially answer all this questions as to whether this is a fit for your games or not.

I've been playing golf since 12, so almost 30 years now. I took lessons at that point in my youth and spent most of my summers walking the course in trying to perfect my game. By 18 I had a very respectable game but never took it any farther due to my involvement and commitment in baseball. I played this through college, and along with some back issues I had to put my golf game to rest until about 2 years ago. I found some resolution to my hereditary issues with my back, and (as John Wick would say) oh yeah I'd say I'm back! At this point I'm trying to get my swing back and control a 20 handicap. My friends never believe I'm a 20 because I do strike the ball well overall, but in the end the score tells all...

This test is an interesting one for me as I currently game a 3 wood and a 3 hybrid, so if this can be something that can help with replacing one of these or even fill a missing void I have, it would be tremendous. The potential of the club is there I think, and Martin Chuck has sent lots of time promoting it, so it can't be bad, right?!? I'm certainly a weekend warrior, a Sunday hacker, a Saturday slapper.... I'm have an obsession with this game and am constantly tinkering around. My wife is either very patient and loves me or is saving up her card for some huge thing she is looking to get.... I'm getting anxious either way 😂

So that's a little about me. You'll get to know me much better as we put this club to the test. I hope you all have a fantastic week and don't hesitate to drop me a comment! 

Well, shots taken..... and honestly, I don't think it's quite as bad as people mentioned- when used in the areas it's supposed to shine.

As mentioned in my bio, I'm a "good 20 handicap" as my friend so kindly put it- thanks guys? Course management and ego tend to be my biggest issues and in a few ways this club actually did help with bolstering them a bit. Let's start with the basics....

INITIAL APPEARANCE 

Here's the box- 10 out of 10 for no damages, dings, Nick's, scratches- a new standard created for the freight services.... Now if they could only deliver the rest of my stuff in this condition. 

20230604_122526.jpg.f06b936a87fac1301ae3803222da56f1.jpg

Upon opening, the first thing I grabbed was a piece of paper with a great little note describing the experience I should be having when using this club, and a thank you for taking the time to try it out. Nice little touch!

20230604_122722.jpg.8175f062e39d9ae76da2c182fef3e6d3.jpg

Now you read it first hand from one of the creators, no turning back now!

The club came well packaged came bubble wrapped for it's protection. No bad juju here either... Let's get it out of the box-

20230604_122630.jpg.d96f71e94dd377322d94fcb419a6e5b8.jpg

If I'm being completely honest, the first thing I was really drawn to was the Teeless black and white shaft that was included with the club. Didn't look bad or gaudy at all, just pretty basic. I requested a stiff shaft for myself to match the rest of my clubs and to match my swing speeds I'd been fitted into in the past.

20230604_122642.jpg.cf4b3c2b620ec2fa4f55eecb5c6ece88.jpg

After getting past ripping the bubble wrap off the club head like an excited little kid at Christmas, I was able to get my first glimpse of what we've been waiting for.... 

20230604_122754.jpg.000fd17db2f7ced3685929806eef502e.jpg

There it is in all is glory. 400cc of raw shiny turf avoiding goodness.

20230604_122758.jpg.2f75f5eeb07296750e2992c6a84829d6.jpg

20230604_122802.jpg.cb71e30d41d1af4d2cfc1b59d197ac60.jpg

The more I looked at it the more I thought it had a more traditional look, almost like that of my old Titleist fairway woods of the past. Nothing flashy or booming with technology, but a nice little basic classic look to it. And then I saw it.... The alignment mark blunder.... The club is winking at me! How cute.... 🤔🫣 Guess I'll have to remember that there's supposed to be 2 dots and to line my shots up with that first dot more inside of the ball and not square. Will I actually consistently remember? Doubtful especially if there's any adult beverages being consumed on any given round.... But who does that 🥴

20230604_122802.jpg.db3f239d7be98b9e8de0840be2af6e8b.jpg

Then I picked up the packaged headcover. Initially the packaging feel itself reminded me of one of the stuffed animals you get when playing the claw game in an arcade and finally winning a prize after donating $5- crinkly and almost leaning toward a cheap look....

20230604_122630.jpg.3153fc0e15afa30fb785689df2105e08.jpg

Just when I thought things were going down hill, I opened it up and it totally redeemed itself! Solid leather feel and fleece inner lining- swanky! It was very easy to put on and take off the club and knew it would provide more than adequate protection for the club head. Nice work here!

Overall, I had to ding the rating here due to the QA issue with the alignment dots. They would've been much better off using an arrow or even just a single centered dot for this. Other than that, craftsmanship seemed good and nothing that I thought made out look cheap in want way.

7 out of 10 here.

PERFORMANCE

So it's supposed to be between a Driver and 3W with size? It's say that is about correct. Here's the comparison between my Paradym driver and 3W for reference. Most definitely fits the middle. It kind of reminded me of the new TaylorMade mini driver size- not too big, not too small, but is it just right? 

20230604_183425.jpg.d6d33439e40d5b39e9250a56c2bd8121.jpg

Sound (WOW)

I started off hitting this off my mat in my closed garage and after about 5 minutes my wife came out and asked me "what metal object I was beating on because it was interrupting her movie!" (Thank you honey for providing me that valuable feedback- mwahahaha) Honestly, you think the Ping drivers were loud and obvious? Teeless said "hold my beer!" 

As a kid growing up playing baseball, can anyone go back in time and remember this gem? That high pitched "ting" that resulted any time you made contact with anything?!? Let me remind you-

Screenshot_20230607_063852_eBay.jpg.4393e4eeb23f5cf2933c0a043c0d91cc.jpg

This club is loud! I'm not exaggerating either, I had a guy that was putting on a green behind me while I tried this teed up and he literally was giving me the death stare as if I screamed in his backswing... (Dude, I watched you miss 3 footers on the last 3 holes, calm down superstar!) But not kidding it is... an acquired taste for sure. 

Feel

After getting past the sonic boom when hitting the ball, the overall feel of the club wasn't bad at all really. The ball had a bit of a jumping feel off the face. The interesting thing was that feeling actually held whether toeing or heeling the hit. Distances were different of course, but the feel stayed relatively the same.

Three head did not feel heavy or metal weighted by any means and was fairly similar to my driver in comparison vs 3W. The shaft seem to play well with kickpoints and didn't have any twisting or turning in the hands. 

Depending on how thick the rough got, the ball/club interaction was pretty good. Obviously the thicker the rough, the harder it was to use a club with a head this size and little loft to help pop it out. The rough interaction was very similar to that of my 4 hybrid, but not the same launch characteristics. When going down after the ball in a divot or sandtrap I have to say it was very hard to TRY and take a divot. (Sorry golf God's, I did it for the science) Even in the sand, the club pretty much glided across the top of the sand effortlessly. The ball jumped out and flew as if it were off the fairway. Same with divots. I put the ball in some real crators and it performed closely, in my opinion, so the claims they were making. The ball came out clean and flew through the air without giving any sort of vibration or sticking in the ground.

Distance and Looks 

I found it very hard to get used to putting the ball in alignment as if I were hitting an iron. It felt a bit awkward doing that with the shaft being as long as it was and the head being as large as it was. That definitely took some time to get used to and not sure if I ever really felt comfortable. I'll need more time with it in that respect. I didn't have a good picture of the for alignment but I'm going to place this picture up again and you can use your imagination with my dice and 3W resembling my feet placement in regards to club placement.

20230604_183425.jpg.d6d33439e40d5b39e9250a56c2bd8121.jpg

The club is definitely no driver or 3W in my opinion and actually would have a place closer to a 5W. I do have a Heavenwood from Callaway as well and the Teeless was just about 8-10 yards on average further than that club.

With respect to workability - don't bother trying. This baby is STRAIGHT! I really had to try to over emphasize the swings to make it fade or draw, which is exactly what they were going for with the club. If you want something that is going to go straight no matter how you hit it, you might want to take a look at it honestly. It gets into the air very easy, still flies well on mishits, and it's very forgiving overall. Now, this is with keeping in mind that those distances are more closely related to that 5W/strong 7W arena.

Overall 6 out of 10 

FINAL THOUGHTS

Did the Teeless driver live up to expectations? Kind of. Forgiveness, being straight, usability all did what it was set out to do. I put it through several rough incidents (both because I hit amazing shots there due to my stellar game and in actually placing them there) and the outcome were mixed, but overall I'm not sure anyone would use a wood in deep rough anyways, do that might not be a fair conversation. Out of sand it definitely was easy to hit and most impressively the claims about hitting from divots held true.

I would not use this as a driver or 3W replacement, however if you struggle with hitting fairways and aren't completely worried about losing some distance, this might be an option, because it's straight as can be (I mean I was within 8 yards either way of where I was aiming on worst shots) and is ready to make contact with. Also if you need a fairway wood with the same characteristics this is a good option as well. I think it has it's place for the less skilled players or for those weekend warriors with no time for practice- it'll help most definitely. I'm actually going to let my dad hit it when he comes to visit next as I think this is going to be an interesting option for him! I'll post on that when it finally happens.... 

The sound is CRAZY and the club placement is very different from what we're taught so keep that in mind. It takes getting used to for u sure. And all, if hitting it inside, make sure to warn your significant others of the hideousness they are about to hear.... Or don't and see how long it takes for your response- what do I care I'm just a squirrel in this world trying to get a nut...🤣

I think I would give it a solid 6.5 out of 10 overall with leaning towards continuing to experiment with potential usages.... 

20230604_122811.jpg

Edited by scotter032
Personal context update from placeholder

Hit 'em long!

Scott

First let me say, THANK YOU!  Thank you to My Golf Spy, and thank you to TeeLess Golf for this opportunity.

I am 66 years old, soon to be 67 years old in a few weeks. I have 'toyed' with golf since high school, but only really started playing 'seriously' for about 4 years.  At the time my wife bought me a set of fitted clubs, but at the time she told me 'you have to play more'  Who was I to argue?  LOL!!  Also at the time, knowing that I needed to play more, as my wife said, I went to the Pro at my golf shop and she hooked me up with some great guys to play with.  I  consider myself a 'casual player', but always want to be better then I was yesterday.  I currently play about once a week, but having recently retired, I anticipate playing more often.  My swing speed is below 90 mph, but I am working on increasing that, but will not feel a failure if I am not able to achieve that.  

First Impressions

For some reason there was a delay in receiving this club.  However it did finally arrive. 

image.png image.png

Upon inspection I found it to be an attractive club, felt good in the hands, not too heavy or awkward.  The manufacturer claims that with their new technology, they claim it will:

• Lowers your golf scores
  • Makes it impossible to chunk the ball
  • Achieves the optimal launch angle from any surface
  • Replaces both your driver and your fairway wood

The Manufacturer also claims this club has:

• Revolutionary weighting makes it so easy to hit the ball up in the air and out of nearly any lie.
  • Faster ball velocity off the ENTIRE clubface.
  • Chunkproof design.
  • Replacement for both Driver and 3 Wood.

Who would not want the above claims.  This was exactly what I was looking for, as I was looking for a Driver to replace my Callaway Epic Flash.  For a while now, I had noticed a decrease in my driver distance, and erratic shot direction with my 3 Wood. This club appeared to be exactly what I was looking for and when the chance to sign up to be a tester for this club, I jumped at the chance, and when I was selected I was ecstatic. 

Rating: 18 out of 20

Aesthetics

The T(less)Driver looks like any other club, but in this instance somewhere between a modern Driver and a 3 Wood.  The graphics appears rather understated to me, though that could merely by my preference; others might appreciate the restrained design.  Overall I see this club as ‘a club’; nothing flashy or distinguishing.  When comparing this club to others I would say ‘meh’.  There are two barely noticeable dots on the top of the club, which I suppose is to be used for alignment, but at first I did not see them.  They could use a brighter color to make them more noticeable.

The sound this club makes at ball contact requires a little getting used to.  When I hit my current Driver, there is a sharp, bright sound; almost a ‘zing’. The T(less)Driver makes a rather dull thud sound.  I am uncertain on how to describe it other than just a ‘thud’.  Perhaps something dropping a bowling ball on the ground from waist high.

The feel of the T(less)Driver at impact with the ball is satisfactory. I experienced a satisfactory crisp feeling at contact.  I cannot really speak as to how it feels at mis-hits because I do not believe I had any mis-hits with this club.  From the start I hit spot-on, on  the ball.  I will say though I really had to get used to the sound made at ball contact, but once I got used to it, it was fine.

image.png image.png image.png

image.png image.png image.png

Rating: 7 out of 10

The Numbers

I was excited to take the T(less)Driver out to the range for the first time.  Unfortunately I do not have access to a launch monitor, so I had to rely on my past experience to judge its performance. I could not really tell how far I was hitting mostly because I am terrible at ‘eye-balling’ distance, but more on that later.  I would choose a line I wished to hit, aimed for that.  Each and every time I would hit the ball, I would go to that line.  As you can imagine I was pretty happy about that!  I did notice though, that compared to my current driver, I had a very low trajectory.  I did not experience too many mishits, however when I did, the ball did not go very far off line.  Again I was really happy to see that.  I found it very easy to hit the line I chose; it really did not take much effort at all.  The shot shape was right down the middle for me.  Occasionally a little to the left or right, but all in all right down the middle.  I have never been successful in shot shaping, so I did not even try.

Rating: 18 out of 20

On-Course

On the course is where I really found out what this club can do for me, and I was very disappointed.  Time after time the ball would go right on the line that I wanted but the distance was terrible.  On average I was able to only hit the ball 31% less than what I can get with my current driver.  I have played 5 rounds of golf with the T(less)Driver, and several range sessions, but could never get it to perform as the manufacturer claimed.  After the first two disappointing rounds, I went back to my current Driver from the tee, and used the T(less)Driver where I would use my 3 Wood.  While the distance I can achieve with my 3 Wood is marginally longer than the  T(less)Driver, the T(less)Driver always hit straight, where I have been known to hit some really offline shots with my 3 wood.

image.png

Using Shotscope to show an example, here are the stats from a round of golf I played.  The top number is my current Driver.  The lower number is the results with the T(less)Driver.

image.png

Unimpressive alignment dots.  

image.png

After a nice Tee shot with my driver of 180 yards, this is the location of the ball, looking at 160 yards to the green.This is a dogleg right and the green is just over the rise.  Using the T(less)Driver on a flat lie, I was only able to achieve 120 yards.

Rating 8 out of 20

The Good, the bad, the In-Between

I really liked how the club felt in my hands and the way I easily was able to hit the line I wanted.  What I did not like about the T(less)Driver was the way it looked, the ‘meh’ factor, and how I could never hit as far or farther than I can hit my current Driver.

Rating: 10 out of 20

Play it or Trade it?

I am completely uncertain if I will play it or trade it.  I just hate to give up on this cub until I invest some more time with it.  I cannot see it replacing my driver, but who knows?  I am hoping that, given enough time and practice, I will be able to 1) increase the distance, 2) increase the trajectory, and if life was perfect, 3) be able to replace my Driver and 3 Wood.

Rating: 10 out of 20

Conclusion

As it stands right now, this is not the driver for me.  As previously mentioned, I was hoping to use it as a replacement for my current Driver and 3 Wood, as the manufacturer claimed it would.  I will keep working with this club in hopes I can figure out how to use it successfully, but in my gut I fear that will never happen.  The fact that I can hit my current Driver 196 yards and the T(less)Driver only 130 yards, is rather telling.

Final Score: 61 out of 100

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Congratulations testers! This is going to be one of the more fascinating tests to come out of the forum this year. Everyone sees infomercial clubs and wonders if they're as good as they claim, now's our chance to find out. I had to go to their website once the test was announced and saw they were designed by Guerin Rife, the mind behind Evnroll. 

This should be interesting and I'm looking forward to the reviews. 

Congrats testers!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Brilliant, congrats testers. Have heaps of fun with this!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Congrats testers!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Congratulations!!  

all to the (T)Less Driver MGS Forum Member Testers

@Yellow Ball, @drrlramsey, @scotter032, and @Paul Hedrick

Looking forward to following your adventure with this one!

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Congrats to the testers!

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 5 & 6 Hybrids

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

Good luck testers, looking forward to hearing how it operates! 😁

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

Congrats testers! I’m very curious about this one!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Big congrats to those selected. Hit 'em straight.

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

Oh this is gonna be good. @Yellow Ball Will any of your family be sacrificed in the making of the test?

also congrats to the testers!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Congratulations testers!

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Congrats testers. Looking forward to hearing if this is all bark or has a substantial bite too.

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

Woohoo! Big congrats! This will be an interesting one for sure!

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

With as many commercials I saw with Martin Chuck promoting this and ripping shots out of fairway divots, I'm excited to see if I can pull that out of my rear also, because right now it doesn't exactly work that way 🤣!  

Super excited and honored to test this for all the Spies out there... Stay tuned for some good stuff. If you have ideas of ways you want it tested to fit your games also, let me know and I'll try to get that in there...

Hit 'em long!

Scott

Congrats testers and hopefully we hear you are ripping this longer than your driver soon

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

5 minutes ago, scotter032 said:

With as many commercials I saw with Martin Chuck promoting this and ripping shots out of fairway divots, I'm excited to see if I can pull that out of my rear also, because right now it doesn't exactly work that way 🤣!  

It is a pretty effective club from the fairway, divots, and bunkers.  I have tested it as part of MGS HQ testing and was impressed.   It was explained to us is that you should play it similar to a 7 iron so definitely look at /consider ball position when doing your testing. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Congrats (Tee)less Testers!!!

Also curious to see, despite what cnosil just said .. as he's an accomplished player and could hit anything anywhere, but see if this thing really helps an average recreational player in real conditions out on the course and is not just another As Seen On TV marketing gimmick....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It is a pretty effective club from the fairway, divots, and bunkers.  I have tested it as part of MGS HQ testing and was impressed.   It was explained to us is that you should play it similar to a 7 iron so definitely look at /consider ball position when doing your testing. 

I did see that on his video and appreciate that thought! I will absolutely keep that in mind when testing. 

Hit 'em long!

Scott

1 minute ago, cksurfdude said:

Congrats (Tee)less Testers!!!

Also curious to see, despite what cnosil just said .. as he's an accomplished player and could hit anything anywhere, but see if this thing really helps an average recreational player in real conditions out on the course and is not just another As Seen On TV marketing gimmick....

I can assure you that's what your going to get with at least my review....20 handicap weekly hacker here. 

Hit 'em long!

Scott

...and now I'm wondering:

Will the secretive mastermind behind @Yellow Ball .. I mean clearly some human assistant is typing and making graphics and posting for him .. finally be revealed..? 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

44 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Oh this is gonna be good. @Yellow Ball Will any of your family be sacrificed in the making of the test?

also congrats to the testers!

Well now, If you saw the infomercials or read the write up on their website you should know! Everything will soar down the middle of the fairway. So I plan on a big family reunion at the end of testing.

Sorry golf ball manufacturers, you can slow down production now.

1 minute ago, cksurfdude said:

...and now I'm wondering:

Will the secretive mastermind behind @Yellow Ball .. I mean clearly some human assistant is typing and making graphics and posting for him .. finally be revealed..? 

You should know better than that! Have another SLICE of pizza Long Island boy.