Testers Announced: Volvik Golf Balls and Sun Mountain Bags ×

I have a bit of PXG equipment. Ironically the only one thing I would replace is the driver. I went from gen2 to gen5 last year, and it was a good upgrade for my dispersion , but I’ve always felt like something is missing distance wise with doth drivers. The irons and wedge I have are great, but did not like the hybrid at all. So no different than any other oem. Some things are good others not that impressed with. I am interested to see what kind of results those that try this test get. 

Just got my new pxg gen 6 and played my first round this morning. I previously played a stock maverick max driver. I can say that I def saw 15 yard distance gains and better dispersion than my maverick. Best driving round I’ve had in 2 years. 
I’m not saying the club itself is that much better. I think that is just the difference of being fit and having a shaft that compliments me. I was losing a lot of distance from spin and launch angle. But the club feels great. Go give a swing 

J. Christman