Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

RealGolfers.co Apparel - 2023 Member Test

GolfSpy_APH

And Hello My Friends, Adam here from Arlington, WA. Okay, I admit, I have always wanted to do the Nantz opening although my location is much less desirable than Butler Cabin.Nantz.jpeg.4e5ec24cc1f7b8d67ee80ae49078c030.jpeg

I’m sure we have all had our share of ice breakers throughout our lives but I will recite mine from memory. I am a 35-year-old sales director, married and new-ish (8mo) father of one boy. I am a lifelong athlete as I played football my entire life including college in a Podunk town in Eastern Indiana as well as a stint in the IFL in OKC. I was invited to a regional NFL Combine but separated my shoulder and unfortunately did not attend.ECAdam.jpg.fc211dab3061caf036ea2f8f97ba3126.jpg

I started golfing in 2017 when I had a 6 mo non-compete. (Yes, I got paid to not work for 6 mos) I taught myself how to play and by 2019 was playing 40+ rounds per year. Then the dreaded C word started and I maybe played 10 rounds in 2 years combined. In ’21 we bought our first house and moved to a neighborhood with a course and started playing again. I went from shooting 111 to 85 this year after a lesson and a lot of lunch breaks at the range.

Chambers.jpg.80bdec03adcf4f80baef1ea86451e72b.jpg

I am excited about this test as I enjoy having a fresh golf outfit. I have a ton of polos that I wear golfing but also daily for work as well. My problem is always finding polos that fit well. I am 6’4” and 250 lbs. My chest is 47” which makes it hard to find shirts that fit well without being too baggy. I wear an XL but usually size up to a 2XL as my “Silverback” (as my wife calls it) makes shirts become a lot shorter. I am really looking forward to an affordable golf option that fits and feels well. I am a heavy sweater, so something lightweight and breathable is a must for me.

My Polo Collection:Polos.jpg.1a254bc17fc0706659b7f5c09335ceeb.jpg

Barstool XL:

BarstoolXL.jpg.574508625bcaa61098a348c9325017d4.jpg

Bogey Boys 2XL:BogeyBoys2XL.jpg.8dac12e6c32f77c4349f48a097fbe062.jpg

Swannies 2XL:Swannies2XL.jpg.cd8143341bf11ed341df5c0b5a850247.jpg

RSVLTS 2XL (Far Right with Stache):Summerdaze.jpg.e9a757744e240010d219dd0a85a34a5f.jpg

Being in the PNW, Oct-Apr I am usually in pants and a hoodie. Fall decided to come hard this year as it has already been in the low 40s in the morning with a lot of rain. I am always a XXL in outerwear to allow for shrinkage as well as room to move. If I wear a layer to golf, it usually comes off on the first 9 holes due to me running hot. First and foremost, I am looking at fit of the product. I am also looking for feel, is it comfortable, breathable, and does it inhibit my swing. I normally don’t golf in hoodies, so I am hoping to change that with Real Golfers product.

INITIAL REACTIONS

The product arrived today! It came in a nice green poly bag with a hand written note from Henry and a holographic RG sticker (will look great on the beer fridge).IMG_6553.jpg.e6e0da12fb057d2e19397d48358549a9.jpg

Upon opening the package, I received one Bones polo in XL and a Green Hoody with a really cool retro look in XXL. In Henry's note, he states the polo is designed to be similar material to Peter Millar and Footjoy at a lower cost. I would say they nailed it. It has a very nice lightweight feel with a good amount of stretch.IMG_6558.jpg.d80319393d93a5d2061bd5cc5b12a423.jpg

The Hoody has an amazing handfeel to it. Since it is a brisk 50* this morning in the PNW, I threw it on for the rest of my work day. This is going to be a staple for me, I can already tell.IMG_6554.jpg.c895b2151e1264f0b291ef85111714ab.jpg

Okay, you are going to have to wait for the rest. I have to go put both through the ringer!

Edited by No3PuttLaLa
Forgot to add Chest measurement

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

First off big thanks to MyGolfSpy and RealGolfers.co for this opportunity. I have seen a lot of start up golf apparel companies in the past 10 years and am curious to see them grow. I like there simple small offering being a start up. To me that shows a attention to detail that some companies do not heed. 

My name is Thomas and I am from Maryland. I normally play late into November depending on the weather, I also wear polos every day. I am often a 1/4 zip wearer because I like the stretch most 1/4 zips give and they're comfortable to roll the sleeves up slightly. I am an absolute polo fanatic! Someone asked me recently how many polos I own and I said I could wear a polo a day for 3 to 4 months and not repeat. (Yes I know that's bad I am the same way with hats, maybe worse). 20231003_200707.jpg.6a50964429d28e9a626a52f1c552ef87.jpg

I like floral print, firm celebrator of Aloha Fridays. Recently ive been on a clean cut kick where I like the matching hat/polo combo. Personally my favorite polo brand right now is Rhoback though I'm also a devote Nike fan and Under Armours polos have been great recently. 

I am relatively tall (6'2) and until recently have had a slimmer build (thank you fatherhood haha). For polos I wear a large because I don't like baggy polos. For anyone who has Bad Birdie polos they normally run smaller and I stick to large with them. I am an always tucked polo person as well. For sweatshirts I normally go XL, my arms and torso are a little longer so I tend to size up. 

First thing I'll be looking for is stretch, I think that is essential to a polo or sweatshirt built for golfers. Not only for the movement factor but the comfort. Next is the fit itself, don't want sleeves too long or shoulders/midsection too wide. The final piece will be the quality over time. I love the idea of a price friendly apparel company in the golf landscape. Most polos I see go for $50-70 with the high ends like Peter Millar going for $100. However if the polo doesn't hold up over wears and washes then the price doesn't matter because it won't last long enough.

First Impressions (8 out of 10)

Through out this review we will talk about these as two different subjects, the polo and the hoodie. For the polo straight out of the package it had a nice feel, seemed to be softer then your average polyester polo. According to there website it was a 90-10 polyester-spandex blend so I do not know where the extra level of softness really comes from or if it is just in my mind. The build of the polo was great, nice clean collar, button placket was a little firm. Just had a very crisp look to it, some polos look like you are dressing down, this is not one of those polos. The design on the polo was ok, I am a fan of the multi-print polos and the stick figures were different and cool. After looking at there website I would have preferred there sold out blue polo with white collar. I cannot seem to figure out what there logo is, they have the RG, the RealGolfers and a jester hat. I like the jester hat the most but not sure about how it fits with there brand. On the website the polos are priced at $60.

Screenshot_20231111_123140_Gallery.jpg.bd2b7a3da81075ea4de7a94746147022.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_123144_Gallery.jpg.78792acb0e19ff9e25efc102333b66fa.jpg

The hoodie was the same, straight out of the package had a superb feel, it was very soft. It is a 63-30-7 rayon-polyester-spandex blend according to there website. Very thick cuffs on the wrist and waistband with a couple of stripes. Has the visible stitching on the shoulders which I thought looked nice. Had RealGolfers written down the sleeve in scrip, I did not like this, I felt it didn't match the esthetic. The hood was pinched at the front by the collar to give it an overlapping look and it had zippered pockets on the sides. The pale green color of the hoodie was muted enough where it paired nicely with the white, I thought the black stripes were a little to off the look to be added. On the website the hoodies are priced at $90.

Screenshot_20231111_123133_Gallery.jpg.5075dfa624224e6886ff985278e89895.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_123136_Gallery.jpg.d2f017ab747ad759bc5591a63b5fbef6.jpg

Aesthetics (7 out of 10) 

Here is where I kept questioning what route they were trying to achieve with there design. The design on the polos are much more modern with the multi-stick figure characters all over. It reminded me of what you would see out of a lot of companies currently like Rhoback or Barstool with many repeated designs. However when look at the physical design of the polo it matched closer to a Nike or Under Armour polo, cleaner and sharper with tighter fits.  The design of the hoodies was even more confusing with its layout. There were clear attempts at making it fitted with the larger cuffs on the wrists and waist but then the body of it was larger. It had nice weight to it where you would believe it would keep you warm in cooler weather. However I found after one wash it gets really heavy when wet so it would not be a good item for a rainy day.  The design of the hoodie was one that would be considered to be nicer where it could be seen to be worn by older and younger, aside from the RealGolfers down the arm that design to me is more for a younger crowd. I have many different hoodies from lots of brands and I do not think it can be compared to any in particular, it is definitely a stand alone for hoodies.

Fit & Comfort (17 out of 20)

Both are extremely comfortable when wearing lesiurely. The polo was a bit of a tighter fit, which I prefer, however at no point was I feeling constricted or uncomfortable with any of my daily living. I could move in many directions, reach up on shelves or bend down to pick something up and never really felt like I was going to become untucked. I have also added some beginning of winter weight so am a little thicker then I was over the summer and it did not make it overly uncomfortable. For the polo I would give the fit and comfort a 9.5 out of 10. The only reason I would take a half a point away is because after 4 washes it does seem to have gotten a little smaller but due to the stretch the fit is still fine. The hoodie is incredibly comfortable in terms of material. My 1 year old will just lay his head down on my chest whenever I am wearing it because of how soft it is. I am not a huge fan of the pinched hoodie, I felt like it kept getting tangled or would move and I would have to adjust it. I really did not like the cuffs on the wrist, I like rolling my sleeves up a little and they were just uncomfortable to have sitting on my forearms, I think it was more the material then the elastic. I did not notice any difference when it came to the washes except maybe the torso length became a little shorter. Whenever the pockets were open it would also make the hoodie sit strangely, I felt like it made me look a little rounder around the middle then I actually am. For the hoodie I wold give the fit and comfort a 7.5 out of 10. I removed points for the cuffs and the hood.

Screenshot_20231110_111720_Gallery.jpg.97f1b6d7459db0692f554bddca39480e.jpg

On-Course (16 out of 20)

These are flat out great golf polos for me! I had no problems out on the course with them. Never and punching or pulling, really never even recognized that it was there which I think is the biggest compliment for a polo. I think during the 250 shot I hit while wearing the polo I had to tuck it back in maybe twice. As you can see from the video even when I would stretch my hands up above my head there would be just slight pulling but it would not change the shape of the polo. I could not ask anything more from this polo except helping me to make more putts so I give it a 10 out of 10.

The hoodie was great at keeping me warm and the material was comfortable, everything else did not work for me. I could not wear the sleeves down because the cuffs were so thick I could "feel" them whenever I was gripping my club. Whenever I rolled the sleeves up they were uncomfortable sitting on my forearms. During practice sessions I was also constantly rolling the sleeves up because they would fall down during the swing. I also felt like after every swing wearing the hoodie I had to not only adjust the body but also adjust the hood. Overall I just never felt comfortable when hitting golf balls while wearing the hoodie so I give it a 6 out of 10.

The Good, the bad, the inbetween (17 out of 20)

The Good: This polo is a top notch wear, they certainly will have a place in the current golf polo market place. The hoodie fabric is amazing, probably one of the softest clothing pieces I own and is super nice to the touch.

The Bad: The "build" of the hoodie just does not work for me I think. Cuffs are too bulky, the fit does not match that of the polo, pockets are not easily accessible and I do not like the hood.

The Inbetween: Overall aesthetic or style seems to be inbetween at the moment. Are they modern or are they traditional, is it eye catching or is it clean? Personally I think there is plenty of eye catching on the market and a well made brand with clean make up to me would be a great addition.

Play it or Trade it? (15 out of 20)

Polo is a no brainer for being a player. Easily can match it with any type of outfit and is incredibly comfortable when wearing. The hoodie would probably only work as a layer under a jacket. Has the ability to keep you warm but the jacket over the top would hopefully keep you from having to adjust after every shot.

Conclusion

"Our mission - Make the best polos in the world affordable. And make birdies."

They make great polos that much can be said! There price point is $60, which makes them more expensive then some ($40+ Under Armour) and a lot less expensive then others ($90+ Rhoback). Unfortunately this polo will not help you make any more birdies but you will at least be comfortable and look good making pars.

Final Score (80 out of 100)

Edited by tchat07

Thanks to MGS and REALGOLFers.co for this opportunity to test this new small companies apparel. Ive checked out this cool companies website and even though they seem small right now, I look forward to seeing where they grow in the future. They focus on growing the game and making it possible for players of all levels to have access and affordability to have the best golf apparel.
My name is Tom and I mostly play in the South Shore area of Massachusetts. As many people that live around her we get crazy weather from sweltering heat and humidity, to rain, and if you feel like playing late enough in the season you might be playing a game of hide and seek with a snow bank. This company has an emphasis on making golf affordable and like me I play around at a lot on munis and if I get the chance at more prestigious tracks and with winter quickly approaching it is time to start making time in the simulators.
I am approaching 30 old and married to the most perfect woman on gods green earth. Yes this is my only bias opinion I will in this review. I played golf a lot with my grandfather when I was a child but with his passing when I was young had put the sticks down and when covid and married life tried to keep me in the house, I picked the sticks back up and haven’t looked back since. I now play often with my home town married friends cause the wives allow us out (joking kinda) and often with my military friends when were away.
We all know we can go to a department store and buy the $20 plain shirts and yeah it does the job but to me that is boring and I like to stand out on the course, but Im not the type to go spend $100 on a shirt that I only wear on the course on days I get out there. As a man that’s 6’4 220 lbs that hits the gym I too often have the difficulty to find shirts that look goof and fit good. Shirts are either long enough and fit like a soggy tarp or they are too short but my shoulders and chest the way I want.
I have a few ideas of what I will be looking for in this review to be able to give you all the best review I can:
FIT: Im sure we have all been in a position where a shirt in one size by one company doesnt necessarily mean it will be similar by another. Is it long enough or are we looking at the good old nickname of baby gap.
Flexibility: Does it pinch or bind in my arm pits when in my swing?
Longevity: How does the material hold up to the various elements I play in? How does it hold up to being washed? Does it had onto stains or is it apparel I can wear and not worry about?
Price/Quality: How does these products compare to apparel in similar price ranges? How does it compare it the more pricier options on the market?
I am excited that this company seems to have the case a round, the ace and every golfer in- between in mind. When told I was picked as a tester and as this is my first test I have had the opportunity to review I immediately jumped to the website to see what they were all about. You can check them out at realgolfers.co and just read the page labelled about. They are a smaller company focusing on the availability, affordability and growing the game at the core of their values. Seeing a section under “Social Responsibility” they donate to a charity called First Tee or Greater Charlestown which I knew nothing about, but is a charity based around “Building game Changers” empowering kids and teens through golf. Seeing this in a small company that states they want to grow the game is amazing in that they don’t just make the statement, they back their statement.
With prices on the website for polos starting at around $22.50 to $60 with some clean/classic designs to some fun/funky designs I look forward to see what this company brings to the table. This is my first time being a tester and will try my best to give it a fair review. Any questions or remarks I will be following this treat and look forward to testing this amazing companies products. And thanks again to MGS and REALGOLFers.co!

Initial Reaction!

Package and was real excited to jump into this review. Just a couple teaser photos for you guys out there looking at this sweet apparel. Packaging was great, folded cleanly and came out I wrinkled. I know that’s a small thing but when it’s ready to wear right out of the mail it just adds to the initial reaction for me. Handwritten note was a great touch that made it feel personal especially coming from a small company and who doesn’t love a free sticker?IMG_8971.jpeg.09014f889daa9b0c06dbd584de7fcfcf.jpeg

Going to have to hide this sweatshirt or I have a feeling someone will try to take it from my closet.

IMG_8968.jpeg

IMG_8970.jpeg
Rivaling footjoy and Peter Millar? Those are so heavy hitters in the golf apparel world and you’ll have to stick around for my full review cause I think it will be an interesting take.

IMG_8967.jpeg

Edited by PrismFlopper

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

Placeholder

A former plus handicapper who must settle for mid 70s to mid 80 scores today.  After taking 10 years off due to back issues, my driver length has decreased by 40 yards on average.  I look forward to any training aids, shaft improvements, club enhancements to get back part of what was lost.

Congrats guys! Should be a good review!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Congratulations!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Congrats to you all! 💣

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Congrats all. As a "shirt head" (very different then sneaker) I am intrigued by this and look forward to seeing how this brand plays out for day to day wear and on course. I wear golf shirts all summer for work and golf 1/4 zips in the winter, would love to add a brand to the repertoire.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Congrats testers! Always looking for new polos to add as they are my work and golfing apparel 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

Please welcome and congratulate our testers for the RealGolfers.co apparel!

@No3PuttLaLa

@tchat07

@PrismFlopper

@RwsGolf1

Congrats to the testers!! Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your experience with the products.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Congrats guys, looking forward to the reviews. Like the look of the hoodie 

:tour-edge: C721 9.5 Project X Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX
:tour-edge: C721 15 Project X Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX
:tour-edge: C721 18 Project X Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX
:tour-edge:EXS220 22 Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black
:tour-edge: EXS Pro Forged 5-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 58/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:mizuno-small: M-Craft VI with BGT Stability shaft and Super Stroke Zenergy XL Flatso 2.0 (25g CounterCore weight)
seed.png.34e6908c56b2f4a28f3511fa62a86f0d.png SD-01 ball 

MGS Galway Bay Rain Gear Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60769-galway-bay-rain-gear-2023-forum-review/

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

Congrats Testers! 

let’s see pics of them hoodies!

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congrats on your selection, but now the work begins. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and observations. Thanks for your work in advance. Have fun too.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Looking forward to this one! Honored to be testing on behalf of the tall guys with broad shoulders. It’s never a layup to find a good fitting shirt or hoodie so this will be fun! 

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Congrats everyone! Looking forward to reading your reviews and seeing some pics of the clothes you get.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Congrats everyone. Looking forward to this review. That hoodie is SWEET!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

Rhythm polo looks legittttttttt

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Congratulations!

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: [email protected]

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

Congratulations Testers!! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

7 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

Looking forward to this one! Honored to be testing on behalf of the tall guys with broad shoulders. It’s never a layup to find a good fitting shirt or hoodie so this will be fun! 

This is a problem I also have with many shirts! Hope to give you a review that helps you out too!

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

Few quick things with this member test which are important to let everyone know about.

1. Henry the founder reached out to MyGolfSpy Forum via the contact us to discuss and chat about an opportunity. He was actually surprised how quick we responded and after exchanging a few emails back and forth we scheduled a call and soon after had this all locked in. It was really cool for the Forum as it shows our mission to make member testing more visible and for it to be a benefit to different companies in either promoting their product or getting their name out there. 

2. The hoodies are of a new batch. I haven't actually see them yet, but they may look slightly different. 

I am excited to have a chance to work with Henry and crew because I think they have done a fantastic job and truly hope that being part of the member testing program will boost them and their company forward. If we can be a platform that elevates companies and gives them more credibility, exposure and sales all while being able get our members free equipment to test and review then this becomes that much more powerful of a platform. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)