Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Forum Member Reviews: Callaway Whitebox Testing

Congrats. to all these testers, looking forward to their comments and reviews on these Callaway balls.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

17 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Good luck to all the new testers! excited to hear the reviews that come out of this!

Titleist driver, Sim 3 wood, Srixon hybrid, mizuno irons and a 3 ball putter - I’ll play anything 

Congrats everyone I’m excited to see the test take place! I love my ODIN’s but want to see if there is a second ball I can add to my rotation 

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

Looking forward to the intros, like the brief synopsis @Jeff in the Mitten really makes it easy to follow along with specific folks when you have a good recap like that! Not that we dont want to follow everyone but if I am goin to make a change in ball I would need to follow specific folks!

Good luck all in the endeavor of replacing your gamer (potentially)

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On 1/30/2024 at 9:14 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Looking forward to the opportunity! I currently live in Chapel Hill, NC. I have great access to Sandhills golf and look forward to testing the Callaway balls against my current gamer, the chrome soft X (2022). I will keep yall updated! 

Driver: Callaway  Paradym Triple Diamond (8) - Accra Tour Z RPG Tour M5+

3-Wood: Stealth 2 (15) - HZRDUS Black 6.5

5-wood: Paradym Triple Diamond (18.5) - Accra Tour Z RPG Tour M5+

Irons: Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5

Wedges: Mizuno T24 Copper (50), Cleveland RTX Zipcore (56,60)

Putter: Odyssey Triple Track Eleven

Have fun!🤑 I will be following the results.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

Thanks for another opportunity to test some new stuff, mod squad!

For those who don't know me, my name is Kory and I'm blessed to call Hawaii my home. I joined MGS forums back in 2017 and have been fortunate to do a few tests now, so if you want to know a lot more about me, you can look those up. Since there are so many other lucky members chosen to test alongside me, I'll keep this short and sweet.

HDCP: I got down to a 7.7 when I was playing regularly. Same story as most folks, my son was born 2 years ago and a lot of my time shifted from being a mediocre golfer, to trying to be the best father I can.

Strengths of my game: I had a decent CHS of 108mph when I was in 'golf shape' but now that I'm not playing at least 9 holes weekly, I've dipped down to the 103-105mph range the last time I was on a GCQuad a few months back. So, I was able to move the ball a good ways, and on the courses that I play it becomes a strength since they're all in the 6400-6700y range generally. I still get it out there on occasion so I would still count this as a strength.

Weaknesses: Short game. No chef Woozy over here that's for sure.

What I look for in a ball: Plain and simple, I require extra long game spin. I don't apply much of it with my club delivery, so I need a ball that spins more off driver down to 6i. I absolutely love testing golf balls simply due to the fact that I can see the difference with my eyes. Last season I went through the ProV1/x, Tour B X/XS, and Z-star Diamond. The ProV1 and Tour B X were both amazing balls (made my first ace with a BX) but after getting a season's worth of experience with them, I found they're not the best fit for my game. I settled on the Z-star Diamond because it performs the best for me, in more areas of my game.

I'm excited to see what Callaway has in store for us, but most of all, I just want to brag about playing golf outside in shorts in February 😉

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Click here for my unboxing

Tester Intro:

My name is Taylor Goff, yes I know my last name is very fitting, right? I used to get teased at golf tourneys growing up every time they announced my name.  I hail from a super small country town called, Belle, Missouri. We are known for the largest Kingsford Charcoal Plant. I was introduced into golf when I was 12 years old. By age 14 I decided to play local tournaments and had a couple wins but my biggest highlights were on our local LOJPGA (Lake Ozarks Junior Golf Association) Series. I played in the LOJPGA Series two years and qualified top 8 each year in my age division to advance to a two-day tourney at Osage National (Arnold Palmer Course).  When I got to high school, I was too occupied in other high school stuff and quit playing golf for a solid 5+ years and picked it back up again heavily in 2017.  I am now completely addicted to golf and even put in a golf simulator in my shop.

But my pride and joys are my Wife and kids. I have been married to my wife for 8 years and have two beautiful daughters, age 6 and 2. My activities outside of golf are church, motocross, traveling and coaching my daughters sports teams. I am 32 years old and for work I am a mobile banking software developer.

I am a long time member at my local 9 hole course and participate in league nights every Tuesday and also our annual out of state golf trips. Our group of guys are as fun as you will see. We do an annual "Jortsfest Tournament" and also a "$hitfest Match".  Jortsfest is a match play or Ryder cup style(depending on year). $hitfest is two teams battle it out for 9 holes where mulligans can be used as much as you want as long as a team member finishes their drink(this gets pretty rowdy). Pic Below:

My Golf Game:

Handicap: 6

Average Swing Speed (Driver): 112mph

Weakness: Putting

Strength: Wedges (specifically 90 yards and in)

Swing Look-a-like: John Daly (trying to shorten my swing this offseason)

Gamer Ball: ProV1 left dash (helps with my high spin) 

Driver: Titleist TSR4 9* with tour ad vf 5X

Irons: Mizuno MP225 4-GW

Wedges: edison 2.0 52 & 56 

Putter: L.A.B. Link.1 

This will be my 2nd testing opportunity and I am super thankful.  Cannot wait to try some mystery callaway balls.  

Edited by TG8
Unboxing link

WITB

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

I'm excited to see what Callaway has in store for us, but most of all, I just want to brag about playing golf outside in shorts in February 😉

Pfft, not jealous one bit...... totally not.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

1 minute ago, TSauer said:

Pfft, not jealous one bit...... totally not.

I'll be sure to tag you on Instagram brother!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Posted sort of a "mini intro" earlier, but here's a little bit more about me.  Very excited to test my first product as part of the MGS community!  

WHERE:  I live in Michigan, but have bounced around a bit over the last 5 years, spending a few years in Denver and Salt Lake City, until coming back to my home state of Michigan a few months ago.  Because of the time in the Rockies playing at altitude I'm now just getting back to knowing my distances quite well at sea level.  That was a fun stretch of air-mailing some greens and leaving some woefully short as I got dialed back in LOL.  

WHEN:  I typically play about 30-40 rounds in the summer.  In the winter I spend a fair amount of time keeping the swing going at a local heated driving range and a few simulator spots.  I've been able to keep the reps up this winter and feel like my swing is in a consistent spot, which is nice going into this test. 

WHO:  I am a golf daydreamer all the time!  I spend a fair amount of time customizing Scotty Cameron and other milled putters; things like torching, paint fill, hosel/neck twisting, etc.  If you're interested in pics I'm happy to share some 🙂  I was fortunate enough to work in the industry back in college (Michigan State...GO GREEN!) and really loved watching the R&D and Marketing worlds combine.  Because of that I've stayed engaged in watching new product launches for years.  I'm a 4.1 handicap and have been right around there for about 3 years now.  I love to ski/snowboard, play basketball regularly, and am now getting into yoga pretty heavily.  I am really excited to see what yoga does to my game via improved flexibility and stability.  Would love to hear if others have found yoga good for the golf body and mind???

SWING:  I have a moderate to aggressive swing.  Driver CHS is 112-115 if it's my normal swing, 106 if' I'm "backing off it", and 118 if I am trying to really "crunch" one.  My typical shot shape is a little fade, but I'm not bringing in the draw in a bit more, however the block comes in from time to time as I figure it out off the tee.  I'm bringing it back in to fight against my typical miss of a straight pull when I get too far out on it. 

STOCK YARDAGES (all carry distances):  As of a few weeks ago when I remapped my bag, here are my stock distances.  Driver 276, 3 wood 261, 3 iron 237, 4 iron 216, 5 iron 200, 6 iron 187, 7 iron 172, 8 iron 165, 9 iron 152, PW 140, GW 129, SW 115, LW 102

BALL:  I tend to fight high spin, especially with my driver if I don't really focus on delivering an upward path (I can easily get in the 2800-3000 range if I get lazy).  I also hit my irons with a pretty steep delivery that generates good spin and a higher ball flight around 120' typically.  For those reasons I tend to like low spin balls and am currently gaming either the ProvV1x Left Dash or the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS.  My alternative ball I've been experimenting with is the Wilson Triad.  I shouldn't care about cost as I don't lose a lot of balls, but it kills me a little to buy a dozen balls for $60 these days, so the Wilson is something I'm toying around with as a good $ saving alternative.  All 3 will be tested against the Callaway WB ball. 

You can see what's in the bag in my signature (hope it shows up at least).  Holler if you have any questions about my game if you think I might be a mirror for your swing and I'm happy to dig into anything specific in the testing you'd like to see. 

CHEERS!

Jeff D.

WITB:

Stealth Plus 10.5 w/ X-Stiff Evenflow Riptide MX 70 TX

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 3-wood w/ Steelfiber 85g X-Stiff (F5)

Taylormade P770 (2021) w/ Dynamic Gold 120 x100

Vokey SM7 wedges 54 and 58

Scotty Cameron Phantom 5s

On 1/30/2024 at 8:12 AM, Erin B said:

Good morning fellow testers and MGS troops!!! My name is Erin B and I am a retired Air Force veteran living in Cheyenne Wyoming. I play on the Veterans Golfers Association tour and recreationally at the Cheyenne Airport Golf Club and Cheyenne Country Club. I am excited to be selected as a tester for the new Callaway golf balls and as soon as the Callaway balls arrive at my house I will get some pictures and preliminary information out to you. Thank you MGS for my selection and your trust as a tester. As always, happy birdie hunting!

Erin B.

Ugh, Come on Mr. Delivery Guy!!! I need my white box!!!

Edited by Erin B
GIF didn't work

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

47 minutes ago, 2puttbogey said:

Not even sure they have been shipped yet since we had to refill our the form. I’m in Hawaii and will be the last to receive them and.

True. Actually, if they are late, I have a golf trip to Mesquite Nevada for 8 days straight golf in March. I could get a lot of great course testing done during that time!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

Intro:

About me:

Hello everyone, I'm 18 and in my last year of High School here in Northern Ohio! I finished my last High School golf season this past fall with a trip to state, and ended up placing t-36th, so I was very happy with the close to my HS career. My current plans are to play golf at The Master's University to major in data science, a small school just north of Los Angeles, and I'm super excited for collegiate competition! I'm a major golf nerd and love researching gear and equipment, as well as watching the pros play this crazy game. I love to go through data, and keep a massive excel spreadsheet to try and earn an edge with my game in any way possible. I'm currently a 2.3 handicap index, and my goal is to get down to scratch by August.

My game: 

I'm a long hitter off the tee compared to most other people I play against. My driver swing speed tends to hover around 120mph and my ball speed gets into the low 160s. My strengths are my distance and creative short game. I'm also usually pretty good with my irons, hitting 55% of greens last season. My weakness tends to be my putting, and hitting iron shots from the rough.

Stock Yardages (Total):

Driver: 288 yards, 3 wood: 255 yards, 3 hybrid: 239 yards, 4 iron:221 yards, 5 iron: 205 yards, 6 iron: 192 yards, 7 iron: 180 yards, 8 iron: 174 yards, 9 iron: 161 yards, PW (43*): 148 yards, GW (48*): 124 yards, SW (54*): 103 yards, LW (60*): 76 yards

Equipment:

I currently game a Ping G430 LS driver at 9*, I'm getting fit for a TaylorMade Qi10 3 wood, and I game a Titleist 915H 3 hybrid, and then Titleist t300 4i-GW, a Vokey SM9 SW, and a Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW.

Current Ball:

My preferred golf ball is either a Titleist ProV1 or a TaylorMade TP5x. I like to switch between them depending on the length of the hole and conditions, especially wind.

What I Want From This Test:

I'm hoping that the Callaway ball in this test is a low spinning golf ball that I can put into use. I generally don't like the feel of Callaway golf balls and haven't gamed one in the last 3 years, before that I played the Hex Tour Soft. I tend to like softer feeling golf balls that I feel I can compress, but don't give me a ton of spin, as I tend to get pretty spinny especially off of the tee.

How I'm Going To Test This:

Since I love to look at and organize data, I'm going to bring that passion to this test. I am the proud owner, and frequent user, of the Flightscope Mevo Plus (no pro package sadly), and that is primarily how I'm going to test this ball, as well as hitting short game shots on carpet. Unfortunately, in Northern Ohio right now it tends to be very cold, windy, and snowy, so I don't know if I'm going to be able to test this outside. My main plan is to play several rounds on the simulator against a TP5x and possibly a ProV1 to compare results. I've found through my own investigation that a Srixon Q-Tour is the most durable ball that I can find to hit with, so I'm also going to test the Callaway golf ball against that for durability. Overall, I'm super excited for this, my first test. Looking forward to hopefully drawing great and helpful conclusions for everyone!

Blake Hopkins

Ping G430 Driver, Titleist Tsi2 3 wood, Titleist H2 3 hybrid, Titleist t300 irons (4-gw), Vokey 54 wedge, Cleveland RTX Zipcore 60 wedge, Taylormade Spider putter

8 hours ago, Erin B said:

True. Actually, if they are late, I have a golf trip to Mesquite Nevada for 8 days straight golf in March. I could get a lot of great course testing done during that time!!!

Have fun! That’s a trip me and my wife are planning to do sometime. With a trip up to St. George from there for a Sand Hollow round.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:14 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Congrats - congrats - congrats everyone!  As Oprah used to say “You get a box, you get a box, everyone gets a box!”  Well not actually, but this should be some really great reviews as new perspectives always sheds more light….test on folks, test on! 

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

21 hours ago, 2puttbogey said:

Not even sure they have been shipped yet since we had to refill our the form. I’m in Hawaii and will be the last to receive them and.

I'm hoping they're a little late as we have a trip scheduled to Maui for the beginning of March and I was thinking (hoping) I could do on-course testing there. We're playing Kapalua, Kaanapali, and Walea. @2puttbogey, any suggestions on other good-value courses there?

TaylorMade woods, Callaway irons and wedges, and an Odyssey putter

I was thinking we'd be testing the new Chrome Tour but got an email this morning from Callaway saying they're now available so I guess it must be something else.

image.png.6c1b071cbd721c8919cf7afe83226812.png

TaylorMade woods, Callaway irons and wedges, and an Odyssey putter

Good morning everyone. Thank you to MGS and Callaway for this opportunity.

About me: I'm in my 39th year of playing golf. I live in the quiet town of Pinehurst, NC and have a couple courses in our area to play. I try to hit balls or play weekly. As I've gotten older, I'm happy to play a quick 9 at two of our local 9 hole courses. Depending on how busy it is, I may play two balls. I also occasionally play one local course with a group on Saturdays.

My game: My handicap has risen the past few years. It's frustrating, but I still enjoy playing. I've been using the same irons for 25 years, and just re-introduced my old PT 15 that I hit pretty straight, but not as long as I did 30 years ago when I last played it. My swing speed measured on my Rapsodo is in the 100-105 range with driver, and max out in the 265 yard range. Ugh, getting older and fatter stinks.

Current ball(s): I've been playing the Maxfli Tour X for about 2 plus years now. I like everything about it, especially the durability and price. If I'm in a pinch and forget to pack my golf bag, I will buy the AVX or Pro V1x. 

My plan: My plan is to play my 9 hole courses and use the Rapsodo to measure distances with my current balls.

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

Thanks to MGS for giving me this opportunity to be a first-time tester (long-time listener, first-time caller). Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say and seeing how these perform!

About me:

Hello everyone, I'm a 30-year-old dad in Virginia. When I'm not working or spending time with my son and wife I'm always trying to do something golf-related. My wife says I'm obsessed but I think it's a healthy-ish addiction..... I mean obsession.... I am always researching and buying and selling clubs to support the club junkie in me. I have been playing consistently since the start of Covid and have been running with it since. Looking to find my way down to single-digit handicap numbers this season.

My game: 

I'm NOT a long hitter off the tee compared to most other people I play with. My driver's CHS is upper 90s to low 100s. Currently working this off-season to be more consistent with the driver. My strengths are my iron play and short game, but once I'm on the green... it's anyone's guess. I'd say that my weakness tends to be my putting cause which is about as consistent as the weather around here, this time of the year...

Stock Yardages (Total):

Driver: 260 yards, 3 wood: 235 yards, 3 hybrid: 210 yards, 4 hybrid: 200 yards, 5 iron: 193 yards, 6 iron: 184 yards, 7 iron: 165 yards, 8 iron: 154 yards, 9 iron: 140 yards, PW: 131 yards, GW: 115 yards, SW (54*): 90 yards, LW (58*): 75 yards

Equipment:

I currently game a Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver at 9*, and Max 3 wood. Epic Flash 3 hybrid, a BB19 4 Hybrid, and then Mizuno JPX 921 HM 5i-GW, Vokey SM5 SW, and LW.

Current Ball:

My current golf ball is usually a Titleist ProV1. But I like to rotate between Callaway Supersoft & Hex Tour and Titleist Tour Soft if I'm being cheap and know if some water will be in play. I prefer a "softer" feeling golf ball that has more of a muted "thud" than a top rocks clicky clack special if that makes any sense. 

What I Want From This Test:

I'm hoping that the Callaway ball that we get to test is a lower-spinning golf ball that I could game (as long as it comes in cheaper than a ProV1). I generally tend get pretty spinny with my driver off the tee and would benefit from a golf ball that gives me low spin with a driver, good spin with irons and wedges, and feels kinda soft. I tend to prefer that softer-feeling golf balls. 

How I'm Going To Test This:

Thankfully I have access to a Full Swing simulator at my office and that is usually how I spend my lunch break and how I primarily tend to test this ball out against my current golf ball rotation. I also have a Flightscope Mevo that I use on the range and as a backup to verify the numbers I'm seeing on the simulator. I plan to then get some outside range time to watch the flight and spin and play some rounds on the cold wet damp courses here in Virginia. I tend to find that the Callaway Hex Tour is a durable staple for me and while I like the Tour Soft feel, they seem to not be as durable or hold up as long as the Callaway and I chew through those quicker so I'm interested to see how these hold up!

Like many others here, this will be my first time as a tester. I'm very excited to share my thoughts, numbers, and feedback with everyone, and looking forward to the discussion!

Driver - Rogue ST Max LS

3W - Rogue ST MAX

Hybrid - Epic Flah + Big Bertha 19

Irons - Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metals

Wedges - Vokey 54, 58

Putter - Odessey O-Works V-Fang