Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MyGolfSpy X Bridgestone Mindset Sampling Opportunity

Very intrigued by this new feature. One of my biggest problems is losing focus on any given shot. 

Screenshot_20240315-184624.png

Does a FIR care WHICH fairway its in?

:PXG: Gen 5 - MCA Diamana S+ 60g - S

:PXG: 0211 3W MCA Tensei AV Raw Blue Hybrid 75 - S,

:PXG: 0211 22 Hybrid MCA Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 - S

:PXG: 6i - Pw - V2 Elevate Tour S

:cleveland-small: CBX2 54, 58

:PXG: Gunboat

Looking forward to this! Excited to see, as a high handicap golfer, if it really does help me form more of a process for every shot.

I do try to replicate a process but definitely am not consistent with it.IMG_7854.png.e0b27c1d4e2ecbd8f327af67b7eabbea.png

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

This is really cool.  Interested to see how this helps with swing thoughts and process. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 4.41.04 PM.png

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9° Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6 X
3W:  :taylormade-small: M2 (15°),  Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) X-Stiff, GolfPride MMC
19° UW:  image.png.752fa361679f6353ffd59c0fb4d6144c.png Apex UW, GolfPride MMC
4-PW: image.png.f2b19d87ffef4bfd25ebea797b2b80d2.png Srixon ZX7 MkII, N.S.Pro Modus3 stiff, GolfPride MMC align 
50°
:vokey-small: SM6 50.08F, DG S200, GolfPride BV Tour Velvet s
54°: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54.M, GolfPride MMC
60°
:vokey-small: Vokey TVD 60.V, GolfPride MMC
Putter: :scotty-small:  Cameron & Crown, Newport 2 
Ball:  :titelist-small: AVX Tour Yellow
Bag:  Vessel Lux Cart Bag

These look well worth trying out. I would love the opportunity to test this technology out. I would love to see if it will drop stocks off my high handicap. 

3FACEF74-F6E1-41BE-B2A6-3CE175DE593D.jpeg

I am a golfer that is getting back into the game. With luck I will get to update my lower handicap. 

I love this idea and the opportunity to test out the mindset concept!!!.  I stopped using a line on my ball about 2 years ago and just use a single circle drawn with sharpie (primarily for putting), it will be interesting to see if the mindset “logo” will be beneficial off the tee as well.  Thanks to MGS and Bridgestone for putting this test/trail on.  Cheers!!!

P.S.- being colorblind I hope I don’t flip the red and green answers on the survey 🤦‍♂️

IMG_3724.png

Edited by Kgrover59
Wanted to add the fact I’m colorblind :)

TSR 2 Driver.

TSR 3 3 wood and hybrid.

Ping G425 7 wood.

Srixon 785 irons.

RTX and Vokey wedges.

Odyssey 7 flat stick.

image.png.37465b1b219d5f9b35f220652944cefd.png

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 9.5 Driver

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 3/5 wood

:callaway-small: Big Bertha 4/5 hybrid

:callaway-small: Big Bertha  6- A irons

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy sand wedge 54/58 degrees

:cleveland-small:  Frontline Elevado

:callaway-small: Chrome Soft X balls

I've never played Bridgestone but am interested in their recommendation for my game.Bridgestone.PNG.f8ac87d4c76482fe9c951f830b355a0c.PNG

Ping G430 Max Driver

:callaway-small: Rogue 5 wood

:callaway-small: Rogue 7 wood

:mizuno-small: Irons Hot Metal Pro 4 - G

:titleist-small: Wedges 52 and 56

:ping-small: Putter Fetch

IMG_2447.png.af988615540a8c9ea1fc2109ae91f5e9.pngI’ve tried a different style of this and I’m looking forward to seeing how this works

WITB: PXG 0211 driver, paradym 3h, paradym X 4-P, Jaws Raw 52, 56, 60, Ping CrazE C putter. 

Interesting

Screenshot_20240315_215438_Chrome.jpg

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

Here are my results. I realize my swing speed sucks but at least there’s a ball made for me. 😃 tour B RXS

IMG_5785.png

San Diego, CA

PXG 0311 Gen5 Driver
missing 3w (seeking sponsor) 😉
Cobra BafflerXL 5w
Ping G430 Irons 4-GW
Titleist SM9 Wedges 54, 58°
Odyssey Tri-Hot Triple wide Putter
Cobra Ultralight Pro Stand Bag

Reminder to all you need to post your screenshot! or photo of your results! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Here are my results! 

Screenshot_20240315_124638_Chrome.jpg

Of course I meant to top that shot!

Sincerely,

Below Average Golfer 😉

Done!  Looking forward to trying these out!

image.png.cdb4014a5da787314f4365cda1696b85.png

A high index trying to get back to my lower one...

Driver:  TaylorMade Stealth 9.5 degree

5W: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Hybrids:  Ping G410 (22, 26)

Irons: Ping i500 (U - 6)

Wedges: Volkey (54, 58)

On 3/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

gain the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/find-my-ball/ball-selector-tool#/

Once you have done that you will know which ball is best for you! Easy. 

Post a screenshot or photo of your results. 

Step 3: Fill out this form and answer all the questions correctly! 

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Step 4: Wait for your golf balls and get ready to start posting! 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the 

IMG_4693.png

Can shoot 71 as easy as I can shoot 81.  Love the game but feel priced out by rising cost of golf equipment AND greens fees.  Looking to start playing competitive again but also enjoy rounds with friends.  

On 3/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

That’s a pretty cool opportunity! Thanks Bridgestone! Canada next year 😉

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

Good stuff! I like the mindset, breaks it down nicely, key to do this is doing it every shot which is the hardest part!

IMG_3785.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

For the mods, IF i am selected for this,  it doesn't matter which month it falls into for me, as golf is year-round here.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

Good stuff! I like the mindset, breaks it down nicely, key to do this is doing it every shot which is the hardest part!

Yes, it struck me as interesting. I was once told, focus on the top, center of the ball, not the back of the ball; you want to essentially think impact 1/2"-1" ahead of where you really want to make contact so you hit the ball first, this seems to take a new twist on that "focal point" concept and expands it. 🤔

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

Just completed the fitting and form to be a tester, here is the choice Bridgestone made for me.

Thank you to MGS and Bridgestone for another great opportunity to become a tester. MGS Your are AWESOME!! 

For the MODs, IF I'm selected for this testing, later is better for me.

image.png.d20610c4957b574641132d43e924fff9.png

Edited by buckpillar

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

On 3/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

I have done all of the required steps as mandated and filled in all of the required information, attaching the Bridgestone fitting response as a picture file; however, the form submission will not work (it says my form has been saved as a draft but can not be transmitted. I even abbreviated my state (I had typed the entire name at first) and put dashes in my phone number to see if this would work, but it didn’t help.  I have now checked that all information was completed properly THREE TIMES, and attempted to submit the form three times, as well.  THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

This is a crazy recommendation!  I have done three prior in-person Bridgestone ball fittings over the past four or five years, and my fitting always showed the B-RX as my ideal fit.

IMG_0128.png

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

I have done all of the required steps as mandated and filled in all of the required information, attaching the Bridgestone fitting response as a picture file; however, the form submission will not work (it says my form has been saved as a draft but can not be transmitted. I even abbreviated my state (I had typed the entire name at first) and put dashes in my phone number to see if this would work, but it didn’t help.  I have now checked that all information was completed properly THREE TIMES, and attempted to submit the form three times, as well.  THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!

I will take a look - still seeing applications come in though. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

23 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I will take a look - still seeing applications come in though. 

I’m giving up on this submission!!!  I spent more than an hour (probably closer to 90 minutes) between watching and re-watching the videos, taking the golf ball fitting survey and filling out the submission form, plus attempting to “correct” it five times now.  That’s entirely enough!

As much as I like participating here, this forum is getting more difficult to use every day. If this keeps up, I will be out of here after more than 5 (maybe more like 7) years and thousands of posts.

Spoiler