How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

27 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I thought about going over and picking it up to pet it. I have a friend at work who would be proud of me for doing so, he catches snakes for fun and takes photos with them. I thought I'd let this one go on peacefully with its life, rat snakes are cool in my opinion.

I got a video of the little fella, I would guesstimate he was 5+ feet long.

"Welcome back to Animal Planet with Sirchunks. Crikey, this little fella' got lost "

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

Played poorly last night in the league.  I had five doubles mostly because or very poor driving and a wee bit of crap luck (ball in a hole in the rough, sand shot that was hit well but caught the back of the green and kept rolling off the green and into the rough).  Had two pars that were pure joy and two bogeys for a 47.  Oh well!!

Srixon Driver ZX5 Mk II

Srixon ZX Fairway 3 Wood

Titleist 904 F Fairway Wood 5 Wood 19° Graphite Design YS-6+ Graphite Stiff Shaft

Titleist AP3 irons

Titleist 52 degree gap wedge

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56 degree wedge

EVNROLL ER2 putter 33 inches

Owen and I played the front nine at River Heights today.  Owen struggled off the tee; most everything was leaking hard to the right.  But he scrambles well and did so again today. 

Meanwhile, I struggled everywhere.  

Started off hitting trees on three of my first four shots.  That third shot hooked so badly on me I was nearly in the far rough of the adjacent hole.  Scores were 10, 8, 8, 5, 8, 8, 5, 8, before getting a par on hole nine, which of course will suck me back in for another round, lol.

Just couldn't get out of my own way.  Had a couple of four putts as I'm really struggling with this new mallet putter.  The only positive at the moment are my wedges and even those don't have distances dialed down yet.

Was actually bad enough that when I tried to enter my score for handicap purposes, there was a popup on the app that said something along the lines of, "Are you sure?  This score is so far out of your normal range, how can you suck so bad??"  Only phrased nicer.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

7 minutes ago, JerryB said:

Owen and I played the front nine at River Heights today.  Owen struggled off the tee; most everything was leaking hard to the right.  But he scrambles well and did so again today. 

Started off hitting trees on three of my first four shots.  That third shot hooked so badly on me I was nearly in the far rough of the adjacent hole.  Scores were 10, 8, 8, 5, 8, 8, 5, 8, before getting a par on hole nine, which of course will suck me back in for another round, lol.

Just couldn't get out of my own way.  Had a couple of four putts as I'm really struggling with this new mallet putter.  The only positive at the moment are my wedges and even those don't have distances dialed down yet.

Was actually bad enough that when I tried to enter my score for handicap purposes, there was a popup on the app that said something along the lines of, "Are you sure?  This score is so far out of your normal range, how can you suck so bad??"  Only phrased nicer.

It'll take a little time to get used to the new clubs, but I have faith you'll get there. Anytime I've gotten me clubs, it's been a struggle to score well. Keep at it, Jerry. I have a feeling that better shoes are in your future. 

8 minutes ago, JerryB said:

Chuckling with you, not at you.  Playing new clubs can take a little time.  Forget today and keep at it.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

21 minutes ago, JerryB said:

Exactly

League night tonight, won my match 5.5 - 3.5.

Right now my GHIN is 14.3, but I use 9.0 in Arccos for comparison.

Off the tee was good:

Screenshot_20230614_194608.jpg.8648c54c0be18ade0bede64cead91760.jpg

Couldn't make a putt over 5 feet to save my life:

Screenshot_20230614_194530.jpg.912f6c83e7b39b4023a640faa69e9d2f.jpg

Bombed one on firm and fast par 5:

Screenshot_20230614_194948.jpg.683e409d78f9a1f7f8f7645d24da7b4c.jpg

Ended up shooting 45, but could've easily been 42.

Either way, a win is a win.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

20230614_153308-01.jpeg.3c97437216797f4f1312317a7671ba23.jpeg

Oh Heck no @sirchunksalot!!

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Played another decent round tonight, I'm definitely happy with the direction that my game is heading right now. Shot 47/42 for yet another 89 to stay below that 90. Front was tough for the first few holes, started out double, bogey, double to get the round going. Got things "under control" and went with bogeys from 4-14. I was then able to pull off a surprise bird on the par 5 15th, two more bogeys, then a par on 18. Nothing like being under pressure at the end to make it really feel like I pulled it off.

Chipping and putting have been a struggle as of late. I'm not get good proximity to the hole off of my chips which leaves me with long first putts and I'm not cashing in on the one putt opportunities. 35 putts tonight leaves a bit to be desired.

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Beautiful day at Rustic Canyon, not so beautiful score.  Didn't play horribly, but could not score aside from 13.  My round went something like this Good drive, terrible approach, good recovery, two putt  🤷‍♂️.   Pretty much all strokes lost on approach. I just could not hit in regulation. 

I did a lot of exploring today (got to hit out of a lot of 'new to me' bunkers.   This lead me to a funny situation where I hit into a bunker on 9.  I could not for the life of me remember it being there and thought I was losing my mind.  It buffed me enough for the rest of the round that I asked the clubhouse staff about it when we finished.   It gave them a good chuckle, because it turns out that nagging feeling I had was right.   It was brand new.  It was part of the original design that hadn't been built.  Hanse and co had been out a few weeks prior to finally put it in a long with some other adjustments that I didn't see.  It's so well done that it looks like it's been there for years.  

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

4 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

I know it's not a great result, but I am super happy with it. Especially the front 9, that is my best yet. Also, considering I've shot worse on easier courses so far it's a win overall. For next time, I desperately need to work on my putting and keep honing the driver.

To a degree, the result is immaterial. The important thing is that you are enjoying your rounds and you have the desire to improve. Work to minimize the problem areas and results will follow. 

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Man Ive been playing great for the last month or two, but I keep on having a little stretch of mental lapses or doing something stupid. Ill be like even or 1-2 over, then Ill send one into the ring, or like today, shank an 8- iron OB, and then get a double. Then ill get a bogie, and then run the next 6 holes at even or what ever.

Still missing makable putts, altho slight improvements there. But enough misses to decide I need a putting matt of some sort to get back to where I can put a ball on my intended line regularly...

But on a positive note, I'm hitting a lot of fairways and greens. Conversly Also had 2 3-putts today... geeeez Louise!

Why is it always something?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I just can't get my swing consistent. Played league last night and thought my swing was finally coming back. First hole push slice the drive then hit some terrible shots and end up taking a triple. It didn't get any better from there. I did hear that i won CTP on one of the par 3s so there's that bright spot! Oh well, there's always next week...

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

2 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

Still missing makable putts, altho slight improvements there. But enough misses to decide I need a putting matt of some sort to get back to where I can put a ball on my intended line regularly... Also had 2 3-putts today... geeeez Louise!

... I like to compare playing a round of golf to playing every position on the football field during a drive. Hard to be Oline off the tee, WR with woods/hybrids, RB with irons and QB with a putter. It is just such a unique sport demanding power and finesse, razor focus with a free wheeling don't care attitude. It is just so difficult to do it all well over 18 holes. 

... But it really shouldn't be hard to putt your ball on your intended line. Every putt is straight and the only difference is how hard you hit it. I don't give my playing pards advice very often but after struggling with his putting I took him to the practice green after the round a few weeks ago and started with "every putt is a straight putt ..." and to my surprise at 81 years of age and playing his whole life, he did not know that. He was thinking you kinda hook a right to left putt and fade a left to right putt. Stroking every putt exactly the same changed his mental outlook and he has been putting much better. And I know I repeat this a lot, but confidence is your best weapon on the green. If you don't love putting, you need to start finding a way to do exactly that. It is the only thing we do on every single hole barring a HIO. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

42/39 (net 72) in our teams event today at Granite Falls South.  Game was 9/9 with average team net stableford points on each side.  We played as a threesome and, unfortunatey, my partners had really bad days, so we donated 😔.  But, my play continues to be consistent with only 3 fairways missed and the handful of missed GIR's left me with a choice of putt or chip.  Best of all... no 3 putts!

12 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I like to compare playing a round of golf to playing every position on the football field during a drive. Hard to be Oline off the tee, WR with woods/hybrids, RB with irons and QB with a putter. It is just such a unique sport demanding power and finesse, razor focus with a free wheeling don't care attitude. It is just so difficult to do it all well over 18 holes. 

... But it really shouldn't be hard to putt your ball on your intended line. Every putt is straight and the only difference is how hard you hit it. I don't give my playing pards advice very often but after struggling with his putting I took him to the practice green after the round a few weeks ago and started with "every putt is a straight putt ..." and to my surprise at 81 years of age and playing his whole life, he did not know that. He was thinking you kinda hook a right to left putt and fade a left to right putt. Stroking every putt exactly the same changed his mental outlook and he has been putting much better. And I know I repeat this a lot, but confidence is your best weapon on the green. If you don't love putting, you need to start finding a way to do exactly that. It is the only thing we do on every single hole barring a HIO. 🤪

actually, I am doing better with my line, as I went back to rocking the shoulders as I was getting too "wristy". But then I choose the wrong line, or, the right line, but wrong speed. And I still have a few "pulls or pushes" each game.

But I like your thought and must agree. I need to eliminate the push and pull putts. Probably the most annoying part is that sometimes I make great putts and great lags, but getting that speed to match the break can be a definite challenge for me...

Its obviously my weakness, as I get so many comments like 'gee, if only you could putt!, you'd be so good!" But I dont practice as much as I should, with one of my problems is that it makes my back ache really quickly. I sure do have a bag full of excuses , dont I?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

8 hours ago, BallsLeon said:

Took off early from work and played out at WinterStone Golf Course yesterday. This is my 4th round of golf since getting back into it in early May. First time playing out here and first impressions is it's a great course, everything seemed to be in good condition and the course was interesting/challenging.

Played from the whites which had a slope rating of 122. The other two courses I've played so far are 115, so definitely a step up in difficulty for me.
The front 9, I was feeling my driver, hit 7/9 fairways, and the other two were easily recoverable from rough. Approach shots felt pretty great, but struggled all day once on the greens. However I did manage to get par on hole 9, my first time getting par on a par 5 hole. Finished the front 9 with 52.
The back 9, the wheels fell back off and only had two good drives. Managed to find a bunker on almost every hole as well which didn't help. Finished the back 9 with 70. (Total 122)

I know it's not a great result, but I am super happy with it. Especially the front 9, that is my best yet. Also, considering I've shot worse on easier courses so far it's a win overall. For next time, I desperately need to work on my putting and keep honing the driver.

I'm going to agree with @Ben Joest, the most important thing right now is that you had a good time out there today. I think it can be easy to lost that part of the game and really sink into a hole worrying about the results. It sounds like you succeeded in that and keep it up!

Congratulations on your first par on a par 5 and in shooting a 52 on the front. That's awesome!

50 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

Man Ive been playing great for the last month or two, but I keep on having a little stretch of mental lapses or doing something stupid. Ill be like even or 1-2 over, then Ill send one into the ring, or like today, shank an 8- iron OB, and then get a double. Then ill get a bogie, and then run the next 6 holes at even or what ever.

Still missing makable putts, altho slight improvements there. But enough misses to decide I need a putting matt of some sort to get back to where I can put a ball on my intended line regularly...

But on a positive note, I'm hitting a lot of fairways and greens. Conversly Also had 2 3-putts today... geeeez Louise!

It’s called Golf……

Play like a champion today!

12 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

But I dont practice as much as I should, with one of my problems is that it makes my back ache really quickly. I sure do have a bag full of excuses , dont I?

... I can't even warm up with more than a few balls standing in one spot so I completely understand practice putting with a balky back. Granted I had lots of opportunities driving home from auditions when I wasn't playing as much, but I kept my putter and 6 balls in the car and stopped at various courses on my way home and practiced putting for just 5-10 minutes on different green speeds and slopes. It really helped me back when I was first starting out and I looked forward to practice putting since I didn't have the time to play. 

... Played yesterday and I have been struggling with a tight back and tendonitis in my shoulder so I played 5 extra holes just dropping a few balls and working on my tempo and staying connected. Much better than range time for me because I am hitting 2 or 3 shots max and moving on so my back stays at least more limber than just standing on the range. We all have our excuses! ☺️

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

13 minutes ago, Javs said:

It’s called Golf……

….and golf is hard. 

Edited by ParFore74x

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

9 hours ago, BallsLeon said:

Took off early from work and played out at WinterStone Golf Course yesterday. This is my 4th round of golf since getting back into it in early May. First time playing out here and first impressions is it's a great course, everything seemed to be in good condition and the course was interesting/challenging.

Played from the whites which had a slope rating of 122. The other two courses I've played so far are 115, so definitely a step up in difficulty for me.
The front 9, I was feeling my driver, hit 7/9 fairways, and the other two were easily recoverable from rough. Approach shots felt pretty great, but struggled all day once on the greens. However I did manage to get par on hole 9, my first time getting par on a par 5 hole. Finished the front 9 with 52.
The back 9, the wheels fell back off and only had two good drives. Managed to find a bunker on almost every hole as well which didn't help. Finished the back 9 with 70. (Total 122)

My favorite part of golf is the constant competition against my best. Reminds me of my powerlifting days. I was probably never going to win my weight class, but I could always try to set a new PR.

@BallsLeon Keep focused on your game and the improvements you find each time out there. Nice job!

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

Familar with this curve?  The closer you get to 0 handicap (~), the harder it is to move that line to zero. Your margin for error just keeps getting smaller.  Isn't golf and math fun? 😆

image.png.ac52f7a1fe3450e2537ba76160b2c741.png

Owen and I played the front nine at River Heights again today.  The good news is I knocked ten strokes off my score from yesterday.  The bad news is that still puts me at double bogey golf today.  Nothing worse than triple this time around but still had three triples.  Nine fewer putts compared to yesterday from a combination of better putting and better chipping.  Woods/hybrids/irons were mostly bad.  Need to put in some range time, but that's no run, amirite??

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

I was worried about playing today due to some significant pain after getting a cortisone shot in my wrist yesterday.   Hurt on a few shots but wasn't too bad overall.    Two bogeys and a birdie for a 1 over league round.   Our team won 10-11 and has won 4 straight.   My play was pretty consistent and I hit the ball really well; hope it continues.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So yesterday was a lot of fun. First time playing in over two months. I was a little rusty (especially with my wedges) but my swing was fine, and my putting was really good.

Timber Point is known for some beautiful holes that run alongside the Long Island coastline and the heavy winds that can bring. Yesterday we got the full brunt of it on our back 9 as a heavy rainstorm blew in. Hats were flying everywhere, and I hit my tee shot on a 140 yard par 3 less than 10 feet from the hole… with a 4 hybrid!

i shot 43 then one of the best 46’s I’ll ever have on that memorable back nine (it was one stroke from being the best of the 32 in the group. I was a league “guest” so my +2 net score didn’t count since they are playing a 4 week cumulative thing, but it was the low net in the group.

Safe to say I was very happy to get back out there. I’m not going to overdo it by playing again this week, I’ll wait until next Wednesday and play with these guys again.

Driver:            :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 22* & 25*

Irons:             :mizuno-small:  JPX 923 HM 6-AW

Wedges:        :ping-small: Tour Issue Glide 4.0 54-12

:ping-small:  Tour Issue Glide 4.0 58-10

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

4 hours ago, Javs said:

It’s called Golf……

🤣🤣🤣  😭😭😭

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2