Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 hour ago, Pinhi1 said:

shot my best round of the year Sunday.  74 with 3 birdies and 5 bogeys.  Could have been better.  Missed two very makeable birdie putts and a few par putts.  Guess I need to work more on my putting!

Me too. I would enjoy golf much more if I made more putts. 

Jason Catlin, Ole Duffer

Hey everyone, I was able to game my Takomo's today, 1st time in a few weeks as I was gaming my Miura's in my past 3 tournaments. It always takes me a while to get confident in any new equipment but by golly today was a real stepping stone.

Right off the bat my second shot on 1 called for a "tween" shot 110 yds to the hole, that is a "hands at 9 o'clock shot for me with my PW" Grab my Takomo PW commit to the shot and hit it to 10 feet pin high left...

3rd shot on number 3 par 5, into a heavy breeze from the west, it usually blows from the west on my course, anyway, I flared my second shot into the rough, downhill 145 yards to the hole, pull out 1 club extra, 6 iron, stay with the shot, hit it right in the middle of the club, flight it down and run it up to about 15 feet short of the pin. These are not easy shots at the best of times.

Number 4 par 3, 145 to the flag into the fan again, my partner hits it 10 feet past the hole with a downhill putt, I decide to hit my 145 carry club, 7 iron, and hit it hard as there is at least a one club wind, hit ii in the middle of the club off a tee and land it 5 yds short of the pin, great shot. 

anyway my day went on like that pretty much the whole day, the shot of the day was on number 15, pushed my drive into the crap, again downhill sidehill shot, 168 to the flag with the wind this time however the shot called for a low punch shot to the front of the green and run back to the hole, I pulled 5 iron, punched it perfectly pin high, big smile on my face. 

really good day with the irons looking forward to tomorrow...

committed to performance excellence

530 am nine this morning

Forest hills front nine. Blacks playing all the way back. Shot 46 again. Never lost a ball. Two pars a double and a triple. SG showed I was driving like a scratch golfer. First time my p avg and avg were within ten yards of each other. Hit to bad drives that still left me in good spots. Putting from 10-20 and long lags hurt me today. Some short game shots hurt as well. 

IMG_7869.png

IMG_7867.png

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I haven't.  F'n thunder storms!

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Todays theme was all out speed swings, and I had a couple bombs for sure . 283, 277, a couple 260 and 250 jobs. The thing I’m wrestling with is transferring the speed swing training into my real game swings. But fairway woods and irons are going longer without really trying, so that’s interesting. Scored OK, but fortunately sunk a 20 footer for a birdie to keep out of the 80’son 18… whew

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I wish I could play any style of golf but 2 weeks out with my left wrist problem hoping I'm getting close, couple of days I might try chipping and putting 😕

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Last night was in league was pretty good. I started bogey (3-putt), bogey (scrambling after dunking approach in pond), par, par, par. 6 and 7 are both reachable par 5's. Good drive on 6, just into the right rough. My second was a little thin and lower than normal and hit a branch in a tree that is almost never a concern for me. That shot ended up about 100 yards out in the fairway, so no harm, no foul. Hit my 3rd fat, 4th was a pitch that rolled through the green. Chip and 2 putts for double. Great drive on 7. 2nd shot ended up in a bunker that is front/right of green. Got out in one shot, but didn't reach the green. Tried to get too cute with the chip and left it short in the rough. Chip and 2 putts for another double. I can't tell you the last time I doubled these two holes, especially given the good drives, but that's golf, I suppose. Finished par, bogey for a +7 42.  I try not to get caught up in the "what could have been," but it's hard not to - even if I just bogey those holes, it's a 40 and they are normally pretty easy pars for me - could have been a 38. Putting was somewhat dreadful - I left myself a lot of 5-6 footers and only made one of them.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Stuck with th e speed swing again today and played to a 74, with a stupid bogie on 18 by skulling a 78 yd wedge all the way across it.. talk about a duhhh..

Anyways, swing speed got a few serious bombs today including a 296, and a 285, with many other decent shots. 

Click the link below and check out our progress as we head into week 5.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I decided to take my MGS Forum-logo Jones carry bag out for a trial this morning.  I walked the front nine which is the hardest and longest of our two nines.  Carrying a bag is a new experience for me.  I carried my old Wilson Staff carry bag to the range but I always put it on my push cart or on a cart when riding.  I've used the Jones bag while riding, but packing it on you shoulders and back for nine holes is completely different for this 76 year old.

I played by myself until #7 when another single caught up to me; I was pacing myself because I was behind 4 groups of seniors (supposed to be 5 groups, but some players didn't show up, which is why I got the time slot to myself.  The single was a teenager from Wenatchee who was playing a practice round before a tournament at our club tomorrow and Friday.  

I shot 40 which is +3 over the par 37.  I hit the ball well, but I could tell that carrying the bag did affect some shots and especially putting by the time I finished.  I did birdie the par 3 #4 hole.  Pin was in the middle with carry over a bunker on the line to the pin.  I usually hit my 8i which is typically a little long and safe.  No wind today, so I decided to challenge the pin with a 9i.  Well waddayouknow... I hit the ball a little further than I usually do with my 8i... to the back of the green!  😳  40 feet and L2R breaking putt and the ball was in for a birdie!!  😃 I still don't know why the ball flew so far.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Owen and I got out to River Heights yesterday and played the front nine.  It was more of the same for me, unfortunately.  My issue du jour is I'm popping up and also winding up on my back foot.  Hoping for a little clarity at my lesson tomorrow.  I can't get anything up in the air.

On a positive note I'm getting better at playing with the nonsense I'm bringing.  Once I turn it around I think that'll be a boon to my course management.  Owen shot +8 and I had a surprising +15 51.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Played probably my worst 9 holes in quite a while at league tonight. I shot +10 (43) with 1/6 FIR, 1/9 GIR, 22 putts 1 lost ball. It honestly pains me typing this out. To put it in perspective my typical league score is between a 35-37. I can honestly say this is the first time in a long time where it felt like not a single part of my game was working. I’m really hoping to take a step back and try and get back in my normal groove.

prayers to the golf gods have begun at this point 🙏🏻

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

Had a decent round considering I lacked some energy. Past 3 days been shuttling grandboys to a golf clinic. Have to get them at 7:30 in order to drive down to the course location by 8:30. Hey!! I'm retired so I'm not used to those early wake up calls anymore. Anyway played a quick 9 to test out my new CaddyTek Cart. Works like a charm.  Shot a 40. Hit 6 out 7 fairways so I'm really happy with my driving today. Only 3 GIR but 4 of the misses were within  a foot or so of the green, so I can't be too hard on myself. With exception of the wildfires smoke, was a good day.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

40 minutes ago, Swood1994 said:

Played probably my worst 9 holes in quite a while at league tonight. I shot +10 (43) with 1/6 FIR, 1/9 GIR, 22 putts 1 lost ball. It honestly pains me typing this out. To put it in perspective my typical league score is between a 35-37. I can honestly say this is the first time in a long time where it felt like not a single part of my game was working. I’m really hoping to take a step back and try and get back in my normal groove.

As we have posted in this thread many times... it happens to all of us.  Pros shoot a low 60's number on Thursday and then miss the cut.  Don't dwell on it, stick to your usual routine when practicing and warming up.  We will be waiting for your great round highlights.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

47 minutes ago, Swood1994 said:

We all know the feeling unfortunately. Like we have said: “golf is hard”. Just when you think you have it all figured out, then the game gets you. However, next round is a different day and chance to go low again!

Play like a champion today!

On 6/27/2023 at 5:54 PM, Rickp said:

I haven’t posted in this thread for a while but have checked in occasionally.  Probably because I’m not playing well, umm not really true, there’s been some good days but putting has been incredibly bad.  This morning played 9, tee to green not bad at all BUT cannot putt!!  I missed 2 -3’ putts for birdie this morning and another 2short putts for par!!   
Got another shot tomorrow morning @ 7:44 for redemption 👍

Well good news, bad news.  Driver decent, iron’s really good and putter horrendous.  If I could get 1/2 on lip outs I’d be low every round.  MLA on practice green and 1st 2 holes was OK but on 3rd  missed an easy par and 4th hole blew a 3 footer for bird.  After that I was a basket case.  
Not playing tomorrow but playing nice track Friday and have to rethink everything.  I’m definitely a head case right now and have to work thru it.  Maybe a return to a old Tad Moore putter Friday, with a bit of a practice tomorrow morning when it’s cooler.  
Have a great evening everyone!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Not well, but .. cudda been worse right? 47 (+11) on the Front 9 included a penalty (chunked a short approach -> splash!), a 3 chip and a 3 putt .. plus a few drives requiring punch-out shots...

Bag changes today included a 9W I've been testing out at the range; tried it 3 times .. fairway, light rough, tee .. and each was not good, sooo.. that club is getting returned. Just not comfortable with it.

Also changed putters - played the Edel EAS 4.0 vs my ER5. I've been kind of ambivalent about the Edel, but today (at least) it seemed to be working well for me! Think I might need to get it bent a touch more upright but the ball seemed to get rolling well and distance control was mostly good.

Two of my "good enough" drives today were on #2 .. uphill, blind landing area and I'm often in the trees either right or left .. and on #6 where you have to carry the crest of a hill to get to the elevated fairway .. popped it up a bit but carried the hill and ended just in the right rough (with a playable shot to the green).

A short break after #9 and then on to an hour lesson with a new instructor (was a really good lesson! 👍).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

sooo, lots to say on the "how did you play" front.

I don't know if we have talked about my theory on putting however I believe, for me anyway, it is cyclical, ie. 6 week cycles that are constantly on a bell curve. May and part of June I was putting really well, seeing the lines and my feel speed was excellent, this was all based on local course conditions and Poa annue green complexes. 

I went to the interior of BC where some of the courses have bent grass complexes and I lost the line on my putts. Couldnt see the line as easily as poa and they were quite grainy. Anyway I am now working my confidence back, committing to my lines, making good strokes, using a putting mirror and snap line. 

I know what I need to do but it does take time. 

On a positive note, I am gaming my Takomo 301 MB's and really getting a good feel of them, they are really nice irons and perform really well. 

committed to performance excellence

Like $hat 😔.  42/44 in mens league today.  Started off on board the bogey train and burned edges of holes all day long. Drove the ball great except a HARD pull left on #6 par 4 that we think cleared a house and likely made the street... it was forged 😬.  First time I've been OB in well over 4 months of play.  I simply could not make anything outside 3 feet... and a couple inside that.  Add a handful of poor lag putts to the mix and it made for a frustrating round.

I'm probably my own worst coach but does anyone else just get a sense within the first few holes of play how things are going to go?  Still ended T13 (middle of the flight) but think I tend to get feeling negative on poor starts and it often stays with me... something to work on.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'm probably my own worst coach but does anyone else just get a sense within the first few holes of play how things are going to go?  

Entirely, I got 3 holes in and knew that the driver wasn't going to cooperate the fact the rest of the game didn't show up was a slight surprise. I've always said there are 3 main parts of the game, Driver (tee ball), Irons (approach/short game), and Putting, as an amatuer golfer who play 2-3 times a week and minimally practices I get to pick 2 out of the 3. so if driver and irons are on putting is going to be off, if putting and irons are on i'm scrambling off the tee. Just something I noticed over the years haha

13 hours ago, Javs said:

We all know the feeling unfortunately. Like we have said: “golf is hard”. Just when you think you have it all figured out, then the game gets you. However, next round is a different day and chance to go low again!

13 hours ago, Kenny B said:

As we have posted in this thread many times... it happens to all of us.  Pros shoot a low 60's number on Thursday and then miss the cut.  Don't dwell on it, stick to your usual routine when practicing and warming up.  We will be waiting for your great round highlights.

Now I digress as I do not want to turn this thread into a whining session. There's a ton of good golf going on after reading through it and it should be celebrated! BUT I'm loving how supportive this community is knowing I can come talk about a bad round and get some uplifting words to take into the next one.

Edited by Swood1994

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

17 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'm probably my own worst coach but does anyone else just get a sense within the first few holes of play how things are going to go?  Still ended T13 (middle of the flight) but think I tend to get feeling negative on poor starts and it often stays with me... something to work on.

I can get a feel for how shots are flying the first few holes and how i need to adjust and play the rest of the way

Same for putting...am i over / under reading, coming up short / long, missing right or left, etc.  

Sometimes i adjust better than others. 

The most frustrating rounds for me are when i always seem to be between clubs on approaches and dont execute the right option.

Edit to add ...

If someone birdies the first hole we always say that is the kiss if death for the rest of the round!  😃

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Last night, I started double>single>par>triple. I remarked to my playing partner, coming off the fourth green, that the triple felt like a turning point. And for reasons real or imagined, it was, as I played the rest of the round at even par. 

I have had my fair share of rounds starting poorly and staying on that path in the past. The main difference this season seems to be a mentality I have adopted, which I’ll call the goldfish approach (credit Ted Lasso), in which I try to think about each shot or hole for ten seconds after I hit it or play it, and then move on to the next one with a blank canvas, or a clean slate, or insert the cliche of your choosing. 

Overall, the results seem to speak for themselves, as I have gotten my handicap down to 6.2

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Whoops wrong thread.

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ