Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Two rounds this week-- 92 over the weekend (best score of the year) and followed up with a 45 with the guys from work Monday night. Happy with the progress I've made off the tee, but now have to get back into my irons as everything I was hitting while straight (for the most part) was not online with my intended target.

So as I am driving home from the Sal Creek GC this morning pretty happy about my 73 I am replaying the round in my head and realize I played much better then my score. I had 3 balls in the hazards 2 of them I got up and down to save par. Once from 86 yards and the other from 168 uphill. I also had 2 3-putts. I had a great time and played well. Need to tweak the short irons a little still degree or two upright causing misses left.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Played Bayou with Revkev today...I played the white tees at 6200 instead of the Senior tees. Shot a 47/40...87 with 2 Birdies on the back nine, a par 4 & a par 5. Revkev shot a 78, I believe. All said, it was a great afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played Bayou with Revkev today...I played the white tees at 6200 instead of the Senior tees. Shot a 47/40...87 with 2 Birdies on the back nine, a par 4 & a par 5. Revkev shot a 78, I believe. All said, it was a great afternoon.

Yep those birdies were awesome! I was long of the pats several of the up and down variety!

We both got Bayou'd Foz on 12 and I on 13. Foz hit a great 6 iron out of the rough on 12 that hit short of the green and on last report is still running past the pin, green and onto ahump And I hit a beautiful 9 iron from the perfect spot on 1e from 128 that never left the pin and didn't go OB because of the heavy rough behind the green. I got up and down.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Oh and our playing partner had the classic bayou. Hole high 25 feet in the fringe left of the pin with no shot at the hole what so ever.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played Thursday and Friday evening. Shot 72 each time. Love the Ft Worth Hi irons and the Snell ball. If my swing was a little better my scores would improve. Hopeful I figure it out and I'm sure I will.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

80 today. Getting there. Hit a 317 yard drive on a 367 yard par 4. Still hitting left of target though

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Got out after lunch today and for the first time all season I played 18 holes with no pain or soreness in my elbow. Shot two over on the front and then let it go on the back a bit more. Birdie on 10 after a gap wedge to a foot. Gave a few back in the middle of the back nine and decided to let driver go on 18 for the first time in a long time. Striped one down the middle 330 and left a little flip wedge in that I stuck to three feet to end with birdie. Shot 75 for the day and was fairly pleased to be able to play the way I know I should be able to play. Tomorrow is the real test to see if I don't wake up stiff or sore.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Played 18 today at a gem of a course over in the Charleston, SC area called the Wild Dunes Links Course. It's out on the ocean and has some gorgeous views. My round was a little up and down but I shot an 81 and had a great time. The course is only a 25 minute drive from my house but this is the first time I've played it due to price. I realized that if you play the course after 2:00 PM the cost goes down from $165 to $72 which is a value for this course. The best part was that the course was wide open so my golfing buddy and I flew around the course in 3 hours. I will definitely be back for more afternoon rounds. I just have to prepare myself to play in the SC summer heat.

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

Stupid hot out today. Real feel was 106 minimum every time I looked. It was the first round of our 2 man fourball tourney. 60 teams and after the first round we have the clubhouse lead by 2 with a 61.

I shot 68 on my own ball with a double and 2 bogeys. Overall pleased with my round considering 8 birdies. Wish I had 1 swing/decision to change but those are the breaks. Super fun round.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Not a good day.  My wife and I had a 12:42 tee time and no one joined us.  We were behind a foursome with a foursome behind us, so we waited on every shot.  I shot a mediocre 83, but I was +3 after nine holes.  That usually means a good round for me because I typically can shoot anywhere from even to +4 on the back nine.  However, I couldn't get putts to drop and shot +8.  My mood was bad enough because of waiting on every shot, but what really steamed me was the FIVE times that someone hit into us while we were either waiting for our shot or when we were putting.  It wasn't the normal weekend crowd.  This weekend we have Cool Desert Nights with a big car show, water sports, street dancing at night; they even closed the driving range last night and set up huge screen to show Star Wars after the sun went down.  Lots of nuts come in for the weekend.  I'm hoping that Sunday will be a better day as people will be headed home.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I shot a 38/43....81 yesterday in my weekly game which got me $18 tying for 5th place. Biggest field ever as we had 57 players! I was only +2 for my points. Cobra King LTD driver was gaming the Paderson Kinetix IMRT shaft. It was 9 gr heavier than the Aldila Rogue Black that came with it, so I had to adjust my swing. 11/14 fairways with the few misses just off. Very good day.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Shot 79 today with a triple. Started off slow, tight, and sleepy and was +5 after 6. Never hit the driver in the face so I scrambled around for the 79. Took $11 from my dad who I give him 3 a side. $5 a side plus overall and $1 for birdies. Got him on the front and pushed on the back and by 3 overall.

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, Cally XR16 Driver, G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I E1 irons, Vokey SM5 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Just played 9 with my wife and kids (4 & 2). Shot 36 (E). 2 bogies and 2 birdies (Each par 3). Was very nice to get out with the family.

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Was supposed to play late morning with my kids but they decided to just hit balls after their lesson. God bless our asst pro trying to teach my youngest how to putt.

WITB 2024

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Was supposed to play late morning with my kids but they decided to just hit balls after their lesson. God bless our asst pro trying to teach my youngest how to putt.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1466972823.900699.jpg

That's great. I am trying to get our girl into it. She will putt on the first 4-5 holes and then has more fun playing in the trees. But they ask to go every weekend so that's a plus.

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

That's great. I am trying to get our girl into it. She will putt on the first 4-5 holes and then has more fun playing in the trees. But they ask to go every weekend so that's a plus.

All three of mine like the game. My 10 year will play 18 with no issue. The 7 and 5 year old are good for the range and maybe a few holes. All that matters is that they have fun and enjoy the game so 4-5 holes every weekend is a good start.

WITB 2024

I didn't shoot my age, but I did shoot the weather. Unfortunately it was 91°!

Actually Mrs HighFade is at conferences all weekend. So I played 3 new courses.

Shot 77, 82, and 77. Still hitting erratically with the driver.....

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Brought home some hardware today fellas! Followed up our 61 yesterday with a 64 today to cruise to a 5 shot victory in our men's fourball. I didn't have my A game like yesterday but I grinded and my partner who was a bit off yesterday, showed up today in a big way.

By my guestimation, I think I shot 71 on my own ball. Overall a very fun weekend!

Played in a 4 ball, hit it pretty solid, except for my 5 iron, which I butchered all day. Really tough conditions, 12C, rain on and off all day and a bit of wind. Soft fairways and greens, but greens rolled very well. I had 8 over, with 3 doubles, other 15 holes were good, could have been better. Difficult to read breaks due to varying amounts of moisture on the greens. Plugged my ball on consecutive greens, once with a wedge from a flyer lie, next hole with a 3 wood!

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

shot an 82 on Saturday and the 3 guys I was playing with were all over the map.  They must have each shot 100+... i stopped keeping their score after about 10 holes.

I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to keep my focus and concentration to shoot well.

82.jpg

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Hit balls today and playing an inter club match tomorrow at Richmond CC. Based on the way I hit it tonight it could be a long day for me tomorrow. My ten year old would have had to give me two a side with today's swing.

WITB 2024

Terribly! Nothing was working at all tonight. Driver was back to a huge slice that reappeared, irons were somewhat solid but leaked a little right more often than not. Chipping was welcome to shanksville, putting was decent but missed a few that I felt would usually fall.

Chalk it up to a bad night and look forward to the weekend.

Played an interclub match today and got absolutely smoked. Played a guy that is a 9 according to GHIN that somehow has a course handicap of 14. I ended up giving him 15 shots for the round....he shot 79.

On the positive I played a full round for the first time all season at full speed and have zero pain. Drove it well, hit my irons fantastic and putted like a blind man. Shot 75 on my ball with a double and a few birdies mixed in. Greens were inconsistent from hole to hole which was a huge issue. Now just building momentum for the club championship.

WITB 2024

I shot a 42/45....87 today......not good, I struck the ball well but lipped out 5 putts for birdie or par.......I did have two birdies and four doubles....

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

4 man scramble on par 35, we shot a 6 under 29. Had 3 eagle putts miss by inches!!

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Just snuck 18 in today. Played the last 3 or 4 in near darkness. Course was modified to a par 71 dues to 1 par 4 green being redone. Made that hole a par 3 with a temp green and auto 2 putt inside the circle around it.

Played the tips and hit it wonderfully except for 3 or 4 swings and putted well too. Thankfully I can't post it since I was by myself but I ended up with a 70.

My question is, what would I have done if I hadn't been alone? Obviously I can't post it as 70 on a 73.6 rating bc one hole was changed to a par 3 temporarily. Anybody else come into the situation before?