MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Printed Yardage Books
Planning to experiment with something new (for me) this year: carrying a printed yardage book. I have a couple of goals/reasons for it: I need my wedge distance chart; this is a good plac…
The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…
Who Can Overtake Scottie For #1?
Scottie is the clear number 1 player in the world. I don't think many would argue that, but who is number 2? Ans who do you think has the best chance to surpass him for #1?

Testers Wanted!

AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shaft
GolfSpy_APH
Introduction The world of premium golf shafts is extensive and complicated. As the emphasis on proper fittings in golf has grown, so has the arrival of more competitors. One such company is…
190 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Haywood CB/MB Irons - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
About Haywood Golf Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Haywood Golf is a relatively new addition to the DTC (Direct-to-consumer) market. However, Haywood has made a concerted effort to differe…
Testers Announced! L.A.B. DF3 Putters
GolfSpy_APH
It is no secret that L.A.B. Golf has taken off because of multiple wins on the PGA Tour and a greater professional presence overall. Its success in MyGolfSpy testing and the hype around the new…
Terra Forza Golf Shafts - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
  Testers Announced! Can the proper golf shaft for your driver be determined solely by how you use the ground in your swing? As part of this "testers wanted" opportunity with Terra Forz…

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT