TaylorMade P-Series and Hi-Toe 4 Wedges - 2024 Forum Review

Congratulations testers. Looking forward to this one. 👏🏼

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

WOW!!  I am super thankful to be selected as a reviewer and at the same time feel the responsibility to do the work necessary for a thorough and complete review! 

I will break the news to SWMBO.....This means extra golf and range sessions and launch monitor data to provide the info on the P-7CB's to the rest of the world.  I will.....

endeavortopresevere.jpg.e92728a80185f13c6eb18f7fca3b16fe.jpg

Let the games begin!!!!!  🤩

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

TWFeature.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

TWFeature (3).jpg

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

P-770 - @Indy_Oz @LeakyValve 

P-7CB - @Shapotomous @Byrnzee 

Hi-Toe 4 Wedges - @Flanpro @jaz29

Congratulations!

“Trust in the Lord and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5)

Heck of a group here! Hope you all have fun with this one!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congrats testers! Can't wait to follow along and hear about the new TM offerings!

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max 10.5°

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 25°, :titleist-small: Tsi2 21°

4i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM10 - 50° 12f, 54° 14f, 58° 14k

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :vice: Pro Air

Bag: Ghost Golf Maverick 14-Way 

Glove: Nexgen Nano-X Pro Tour+

Congrats all. Rock these sticks!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Congrats testers hit them well!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Congrats to all the testers, Taylormade is a major golf company, I’ve played TM back in the day and they spend so much time and money on R&D so you’re in good hands. 

Titleist TRS Driver, Titleist TSR 3 Wood, Titleist TRS 2 Hybrid, Titleist T300 irons, Vokey SM9 wedges 56 - 60, Scotty Cameron putter. 

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

TWFeature.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

TWFeature (3).jpg

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

P-770 - @Indy_Oz @LeakyValve 

P-7CB - @Shapotomous @Byrnzee 

Hi-Toe 4 Wedges - @Flanpro @jaz29

Congrats! I’m really excited to hear the results. Happy testing!

Husband, father of two girls, architect, furniture maker, wannabe golfer

Congrats testers! Enjoy the process!! 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: bjohnson@northamericangolftour.com

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

WOW!!  I am super thankful to be selected as a reviewer and at the same time feel the responsibility to do the work necessary for a thorough and complete review! 

I will break the news to SWMBO.....This means extra golf and range sessions and launch monitor data to provide the info on the P-7CB's to the rest of the world.  I will.....

endeavortopresevere.jpg.e92728a80185f13c6eb18f7fca3b16fe.jpg

Let the games begin!!!!!  🤩

Congratulations  buddy @Shapotomous 👏👏👏

Oliver

Congrats to all the testers! Some great products will be in your hands soon, looking forward to seeing how you get on with them.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

Thank you MGS staff for the amazing opportunity to be a tester/ reviewer for this product review! I'm very excited to get going with this testing process and get my hands on the irons. I will do my best to answer any questions the community has about the P770s.

Unbeknownst to the MGS staff, it was my 50th yesterday so this is wild timing for a fantastic 'gift'!

Edited by Indy_Oz

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 MAX 9* w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Incoming soon: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle