HULK RULES

ANGRYGOLFHULK

HULK NOT HAVE SHORT GAME NOTHING SHORT ABOUT HULK HULK HIT LOB WEDGE 20O YARDS EVERYTHING UNDER, HULK PUTT

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HULK NOT HAVE SHORT GAME NOTHING SHORT ABOUT HULK HULK HIT LOB WEDGE 20O YARDS EVERYTHING UNDER, HULK PUTT

Fair enough.... B)

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

HULK DESTROY ANYONE WITH TWO WORD NAMES. IF YOU HAVE FIRST AND LAST NAME YOU WEAK. ONLY HULK STRONG. HULK HAVE ONE NAME CAUSE HULK STRONG. HULK ALSO HAVE ONE NAME CAUSE IT EASY TO REMEMBER AND HULK NOT SMART

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

HULK DESTROY ANYONE WITH TWO WORD NAMES. IF YOU HAVE FIRST AND LAST NAME YOU WEAK. ONLY HULK STRONG. HULK HAVE ONE NAME CAUSE HULK STRONG. HULK ALSO HAVE ONE NAME CAUSE IT EASY TO REMEMBER AND HULK NOT SMART

Easy there, Hulkie...

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

HULK NEVER TAKE IT EASY. HULK TRY TO HIT PUTT EASY ONCE AND IT WENT 80 YARDS

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

I got a PM from HULK. He said he will not play golf in the snow. He said, "HULK HAVE NO SHIRT. NIPPLES GET HARD PUT SOMEONE'S EYE OUT."

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 15°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:mizuno-small: ST190 18° on Graphite Design AD DJ 7S 

:ping-small: G425 22°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

HEY RICK DUDE. HULK NOT LAUGH AT MUCH BUT THAT DID IT

HULK LAUGH SO HARD HE CRY, NOW HULKS HOUSE FLOODING

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Hey, Hulk, how are you allowed on the course with no shirt and ripped pants?

Jason you tell HULK to leave.

HULK TELL COURSE STARTER HE WEARING DESIGNER GREEN POLO...STARTER GIVE HULK NASTY LOOK...HULK PUNCH STARTER...PROBLEM SOLVED

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

How does the Hulk actually get the ball into the hole?

THAT EASY TO ANSWER...HULK PICK BALL UP AND PUT IT INTO HOLE...WHY, HOW YOU DO IT?

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

If I can handle my wife, I can handle the Hulk.

What are you going to say? "HULK, sweetie, you know I love your breasts but don't you think you should put on a shirt?" :)

Might work.

What are you going to say? "HULK, sweetie, you know I love your breasts but don't you think you should put on a shirt?" :)

Might work.

NOPE, THAT NOT WORK

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

The difference between a wife and HULK? You can reason with HULK. I hope....

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

How does the Hulk actually get the ball into the hole?

Weather permitting, I am playing golf with HULK next week. I am sure that I will concede a lot of putts. "Yeah, that 40'er is good."

:lol: Good answer!

HULK JUST STAND ON TEE BOX AND TELL YOU WHAT SCORE TO WRITE DOWN...WHATEVER HULK TELL YOU HULK GET

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

HULK JUST STAND ON TEE BOX AND TELL YOU WHAT SCORE TO WRITE DOWN...WHATEVER HULK TELL YOU HULK GET

I totally understand, that is how I got to be a 3 handicap. :lol:

I totally understand, that is how I got to be a 3 handicap. :lol:

Hulk may be the 'greenest" scratch golfer there is...and I'm guessing if Hulk itch, Hulk scratch.

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hulk may be the 'greenest" scratch golfer there is...and I'm guessing if Hulk itch, Hulk scratch.

AGREE

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

HERE FUNNY STORY...DUSTIN JOHNSON BLOCK HULK ON TWITTER...THIS FUNNY BECAUSE HULK OUTDRIVE DUSTIN ALL THE TIME...MAYBE DUSTIN NOT WANT HULK TO FIND OUT HE DATING GRETZKY GIRL CAUSE HE SCARED SHE FALL IN LOVE WITH HULK...OH WELL

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

SOON AS HULK HIT DRIVE HE WITHIN GIMME PUTT RANGE. HULK USUALLY PUTT 6-7 TIMES A ROUND, GIVE OR TAKE

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

HULK PLAY GOLF WITH ROVER RICK. RICK SMASH BALL. RICK HULK CLASS. HULK AND RICK KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES. HULK FORGET NAMES

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

WHERE YOU TAKING HULK?

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Archived