Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Share Your Great Golf Photos

The Dansome

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpg

This is the view from the patio (the 19th hole) at my course, across the Severn estuary to Wales. Taken on blackberry so not great, but hopefully you can see the bridge.....

Probably the first day this year we could see Wales! No rain, snow, fog.....still windy though.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Here we go... Dunes Club- New Buffalo, Michigan... The last time I played it I remembered to take a couple pictures. Sorry they don't do the course justice as these were taken with an iPhone. If you haven't heard of it, read up! Pretty amazing place. Everything from the dead end road and parking lot on are amazingly cool at the dunes club.

In this photo I'm looking back at the tee- it's way in the background on top of a dune. Tee off short of the waste area or do what I do and aim way left and hit to a fairway on an adjacent hole leaving a 9 iron in on the par 5. Then the second picture is a look from where most people hit their third shot approach into the green. I should've took one of the green and from the green looking back- maybe next time.

I grew up in that area Michigan. I lived just a few miles from New Buffalo in the Little Town of Buchanan. I never was able to get out on Lost Dunes course, but heard it was nice, if you are ever out that way again there are a couple of other really nice courses to try if you can get on, Whittikar Woods, it may be private so that could be difficult, the other is the new course that Jack Nicklaus Designed called Harbor Shores, that was the site of the 2012 senior PGA championship and that place is supposed to really nice, and it is open to the public, At the time I left Michigan it wasn't quite open to the public yet. I actually used to steelhead fish in the river that runs next to the course, and my brothers still do in the fall. There are many other courses in that area as well, they are not all up to the caliber of courses that the Dunes course is, but they offer different challenges in there own way. As I said, if you get a chance to get that direction again, you should check out some other ones in the area, there are lots of them.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I don't know how "great" this pic is, however it is great to see a little piece of the Burgh in Van this week. For those unfamiliar, this is a Stillers(Steelers,haha) "Terrible Towel" done in the pink for Breast Cancer instead of the traditional Black/Gold. The bag that you are looking at is Nidine's(Mrs. Manbearpig).

As she is a Stiller fan, I sent her a Holiday schwag bag, of which this was included.

Fairways & Hreens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Best towel EVAR! Thanks again RP I love it :)

I grew up in that area Michigan. I lived just a few miles from New Buffalo in the Little Town of Buchanan. I never was able to get out on Lost Dunes course, but heard it was nice, if you are ever out that way again there are a couple of other really nice courses to try if you can get on, Whittikar Woods, it may be private so that could be difficult, the other is the new course that Jack Nicklaus Designed called Harbor Shores, that was the site of the 2012 senior PGA championship and that place is supposed to really nice, and it is open to the public, At the time I left Michigan it wasn't quite open to the public yet. I actually used to steelhead fish in the river that runs next to the course, and my brothers still do in the fall. There are many other courses in that area as well, they are not all up to the caliber of courses that the Dunes course is, but they offer different challenges in there own way. As I said, if you get a chance to get that direction again, you should check out some other ones in the area, there are lots of them.

Played Whittaker about a dozen times, fantastic golf course- two totally different nines but very cool- definitely not private. I have also played Lost Dunes which was fantastic as well. Made the trek last year to Harbor Shores but was rained out. I will try to go again this summer/fall. Michigan golf is very underrated! I play golf with my father maybe twice a year, but once for Father's Day, I'm thinking of taking him to The Dunes club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

816718322.jpg?1382373413

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• 2 weeks later...

Fall golf is my favorite, with the exception of the leaves on the ground. This is the eleventh hole at Burlington Country Club in NJ.

a1d2e274-aeed-4897-a374-dff6d17af2a0_zps

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

I can't remember which hole this is, but it is on the Bay Course at Seaview in Galloway, NJ.

Photo1_zpsa031715d.jpg

This is the fourth hole at the Marriott Grande Vista in Orlando, FL.

a29277bc-e92d-4104-8b8d-62279e8464c8d7a34ed2-0012-44a9-930d-ada81f8e221a_zps7a33fddd.jpg

Played Atlantic City Country Club, the course where the term birdie was first used. The plaque is now on the practice short game green after some course remodels. The second picture is the 16th green, the hole runs along the bay with the Atlantic City skyline on the other side of the bay.

dbe47ea5-8980-49ba-9c6a-c92e5044b0ffa1ba6e02-2d44-4a97-a1c8-bc59dc4ca539_zps87d89b9d.jpg

f274e16d-35e6-4297-bec2-f095ae903007WP_20131106_021_zpsd85c0504.jpg

Took this photo last sunday @ Singapore Sentosa Golf Club

wow, wish we still had weather like that over here in Vancouver :) never got to play at Sentosa before, but played at Marina Bay Sands - really wanna go back to SG and play some more golf! great photo! I'll try and start putting up some of my favourites that I took during the golf season over the next couple of weeks :D

Driver: Looking for a new one for 2014! Covert? SLDR? Big Bertha? Any suggestions?!

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ 3-wood, stock

Hybrid: Adams A4OS 3 hybrid (19 degree) and 4 hybrid (22 degree)

Irons: Callaway X18 irons, 3-PW

Wedges: Cleveland 588DSG 54*, Titleist Vokey SM2 60*

Putter: Nike Unitized Leo

Shoes: Adidas TOUR360

This was a couple of weeks ago and (probably) my last round of 2013 at Meadow Gardens Golf Club... also the round where my driver broke - you can read about that story in my WIYB post though! Two of the photos were from that round, the 3rd was from a while ago because it got too dark for me to take a photo from that same spot by the time i finished the round! wish we still had this kind of weather right now!!

hole 11

1001600_563760613703610_1922246020_n.jpg

looking back to the mountains from the 18th tee

1450070_563761223703549_140461581_n.jpg

and this is from the 18th green looking backwards! the 18th has 2 island fairways, a lot of water in play, but makes a pretty nice looking photo :D

1470198_563762140370124_1615032640_n.jpg

Driver: Looking for a new one for 2014! Covert? SLDR? Big Bertha? Any suggestions?!

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ 3-wood, stock

Hybrid: Adams A4OS 3 hybrid (19 degree) and 4 hybrid (22 degree)

Irons: Callaway X18 irons, 3-PW

Wedges: Cleveland 588DSG 54*, Titleist Vokey SM2 60*

Putter: Nike Unitized Leo

Shoes: Adidas TOUR360