Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

College Football

fozcycle

Well I wasn't expecting this terrible of a Michigan team... time to find another sport to watch.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Gennady "Triple G" Golovkin,

the rematch of their 2017 draw,

is coming up in two weeks.

PPV

This one is worth the money--only fifty bucks as opposed to I think a hundred last year..

At that price, my wife might not even go out and buy something for revenge.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Gennady "Triple G" Golovkin,

the rematch of their 2017 draw,

is coming up in two weeks.

PPV

This one is worth the money--only fifty bucks as opposed to I think a hundred last year..

At that price, my wife might not even go out and buy something for revenge.

I screwed up up. I was looking at the price of a different card.

We're going to get hosed with this price, just like the last one.

Well I wasn't expecting this terrible of a Michigan team... time to find another sport to watch.

Different players, same offense. The defense finally showed up. The offense is slow. Although Mcaffrey does look good. Patterson looks good too, they have the tools, but it's a poor offensive scheme. Very bland playbook

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Now don't get me wrong. The refs have not caused the outcome of this game, and this is not a blame it on the refs. However, if you are going to call a penalty against one team in the first have, you have to call the same penalty against the other team in the second half. There's always questionable calls throughout all the games. I just want the games to be called evenly. I don't care if you call a penalty on my team, but when the opposing teams does exactly the same, it needs to be called as well.

This could have been a blowout, but they fought back and made a game of it late, so maybe they get better as the year goes on, they are still pretty young

I've heard enough of that young crap for the last 3 years. No excuses, they aren't coached worth a crap. Lame play calling... going to watch bowling this year instead.

I've heard enough of that young crap for the last 3 years. No excuses, they aren't coached worth a crap. Lame play calling... going to watch bowling this year instead.

I look at how many seniors. Not many. That's the young part, I totally agree that the coaching is ehh, at best. The offensive play book is way too bland. Patterson can really run, and they had no designed runs for him. Pathetic. They've got to come out and play early. They lost the game in the first 8 minutes. they weren't ready to play. I don't think suck, I also am realistic that they aren't going to win more than about 8 games. I just wish they would open up the offense a little and do something different than what they have done for last 8 years. I've been a Michigan fan my entire life good or bad. I get frustrated just like the rest, hopefully they play better as the year goes on.

I look at how many seniors. Not many. That's the young part, I totally agree that the coaching is ehh, at best. The offensive play book is way too bland. Patterson can really run, and they had no designed runs for him. Pathetic. They've got to come out and play early. They lost the game in the first 8 minutes. they weren't ready to play. I don't think suck, I also am realistic that they aren't going to win more than about 8 games. I just wish they would open up the offense a little and do something different than what they have done for last 8 years. I've been a Michigan fan my entire life good or bad. I get frustrated just like the rest, hopefully they play better as the year goes on.

An offensive line and they'd have won. But yes, the play calling is a joke. DCaff should have the reigns on offense, they seemed to click better with him. I'm saying 8-5 at best again without changing the playbook.

An offensive line and they'd have won. But yes, the play calling is a joke. DCaff should have the reigns on offense, they seemed to click better with him. I'm saying 8-5 at best again without changing the playbook.

Hey, it was a tough first game of the year against a higher ranked team on the road. I went to University of Kansas so if anyone needs to wait for basketball season it is me. Michigan will be fine over the course of the season I'm sure.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

My App State Mountaineers almost pulled-off another major upset. It's a loss, and a moral one at that, but I sure hope they bring it like that EVERY game this year! When they look that good against a Top 10 team, they better win the Conference again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My App State Mountaineers almost pulled-off another major upset. It's a loss, and a moral one at that, but I sure hope they bring it like that EVERY game this year! When they look that good against a Top 10 team, they better win the Conference again!

Man I was pulling for them but looked like they just ran out of gas in OT.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Hey, it was a tough first game of the year against a higher ranked team on the road. I went to University of Kansas so if anyone needs to wait for basketball season it is me. Michigan will be fine over the course of the season I'm sure.

All sounds the same to me. They haven't won a meaningful game since ..... since ..... yeah, still can't think of one. Really looked like no one got off the bus to me. The fire that was there in 2015/16 is gone. It's just dust, the talent is there but is buried on the depth chart or under coached.

I appreciate your optimism, but as a Michigan fan I know better... they'll win the cup cake games.

Not sure if there are any Michigan Fans in here.But if there are I'm sorry.I can't grasp a Michigan team not in the top 10.Coach Harbaugh had zero enthusiasm in that game.And it spilled over into his players.Its going too be real hard watching them this year.How can the alumni tolerate this.If he doesn't want to be there, than get the hell off the field.You piece of crap you

Keep it in the short stuff

Not sure if there are any Michigan Fans in here.But if there are I'm sorry.I can't grasp a Michigan team not in the top 10.Coach Harbaugh had zero enthusiasm in that game.And it spilled over into his players.Its going too be real hard watching them this year.How can the alumni tolerate this.If he doesn't want to be there, than get the hell off the field.You piece of crap you

True. The Defense looks slow the first quarter on a half, then they picked it up and played how I thought would. The offense looked lethargic at best. They just ran the same bland plays as always. They've got to change something there, they clearly have some talent at the QB position, and he (Harbaugh) needs to let them take the reigns and stop holding them back. This is going to be rough season, 8 wins or so. Unless they make some changes on offense.

I was impressed with Dylan Mcaffrey when he came in, he looked comfortable, I think he is going to to be better than Shea, and maybe take over halfway through the season if the offense continues to look poor.

True. The Defense looks slow the first quarter on a half, then they picked it up and played how I thought would. The offense looked lethargic at best. They just ran the same bland plays as always. They've got to change something there, they clearly have some talent at the QB position, and he (Harbaugh) needs to let them take the reigns and stop holding them back. This is going to be rough season, 8 wins or so. Unless they make some changes on offense.

I was impressed with Dylan Mcaffrey when he came in, he looked comfortable, I think he is going to to be better than Shea, and maybe take over halfway through the season if the offense continues to look poor.

I still can't figure out what was going on. DCaff probably could have at least taken it to extra time. I don't like Patterson, too much dancing around. Going to be a miserable season as a fan again, watching the L's pile up.

Too much time going to Rome, posting weight gain photos... they all looked exhausted at halftime. Winovich couldn't catch his breath...

All the same crap.

For the Michigan folks, it's a long season and teams almost always improve. Yeah, Harbaugh is 9-9 in their last 18 games, but they'll get better.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I didn't get to watch the game, only updates on my laptop.  What the heck happened when Michigan had the ball at ND's end zone with only a couple minutes left?  I was fully expecting to see 24-24, then next thing ND has the ball in their own 29.  Glad ND won and I know Michigan fans are bummed, but at least our teams actually played a game instead of a practice session against the likes of; The Austin Peay Governors, The Furman Palidans, The Bowling Green Falcons, or The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers.  :lol:

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

I didn't get to watch the game, only updates on my laptop. What the heck happened when Michigan had the ball at ND's end zone with only a couple minutes left? I was fully expecting to see 24-24, then next thing ND has the ball in their own 29. Glad ND won and I know Michigan fans are bummed, but at least our teams actually played a game instead of a practice session against the likes of; The Austin Peay Governors, The Furman Palidans, The Bowling Green Falcons, or The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. :lol:

They blew 3 chances to score. Like usual. Missed 3 easy picks. The better coached team won. But like I said, if I were a ND fan I wouldn't judge the performance of ND on last nights game... Michigan isn't a top 25 team.

Our Broncos are off and running with a huge road win over Troy last night! Not a perfect game and both sides (offence & defence) have some improvemnents to make still, but we're looking good! Home next week and it's time to get the tailgate ON!

Go Broncos!!!

84.61.jpg

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Pen State had me worried. App State is definitely no pushover though. Solid team.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

As a Tennessee fan, I feel your pain.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

At least none of us are Texas...

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

At least none of us are Texas...

No worries, Herman said Texas, as a team, is better than any point in the season last year. Who the F says something like that after a loss to Maryland?! Also, this loss was not a setback. He's a perfect for at Texas. An idiot leading the arrogant.

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

No worries, Herman said Texas, as a team, is better than any point in the season last year. Who the F says something like that after a loss to Maryland?! Also, this loss was not a setback. He's a perfect for at Texas. An idiot leading the arrogant.

Looks like a good year for the Bears to rope some Longhorns.  

Ran across this link while looking at some statistics the other day and thought I'd share. It's a quick, easy tool to see how programs rank in various categories. Having suffered 30 years of listening to Husky fans, this head to head comparison usually quiets them up a bit.   ;)

http://www.winsipedia.com/notre-dame/vs/washington

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Watching FSU and Virgina Tech.Ive never noticed more teams looking flat and unorganized their opening games than this season.Virgina Tech was prepared for this one

I also propose that their shouldn't be any rankings until the 5 th or 6 th week.Some of these teams like Michigan and FSU have no place in the top 25.

Keep it in the short stuff

Watching FSU and Virgina Tech.Ive never noticed more teams looking flat and unorganized their opening games than this season.Virgina Tech was prepared for this one

I also propose that their shouldn't be any rankings until the 5 th or 6 th week.Some of these teams like Michigan and FSU have no place in the top 25.

I agree. Michigan should t have had a number by the name of the school.

It seems to be a common theme for Willie Taggert coached teams to be ill-prepared for games.  I watched several Oregon games last season where they looked lost on the field at times.  As for the Hokies, Justin Fuente has his recruits on the field now.  They will be improved as a result.  I still question Jackson's abilities as a QB and a leader.  He is inaccurate and makes bad decisions with the football.  A deadly combination for a QB and not in a positive way.  He has also been accused before the university disciplinary council twice for cheating in the classroom.  Once can be explained away, twice is a pattern!

Quincy Patterson may be starting before the season ends.