Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

College Football

fozcycle

5 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Sorry Alan but wow that's a bad loss

Not bad.  It was the worst loss in history of the school.  They need to take a real look in the mirror.  Defense took a dive in the sh!tter after the PSU game.  Keep Harbaugh, but pay a real OC whatever they want... and get a secondary DC.  Can’t let the middle of the field be empty all year and expect no one to take advantage.

Sorry Alan but wow that's a bad loss

62-39? Michigan that's an embarrassment!

Go Buckeyes!!!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I was there. Definitely a huge loss for their CFP chances. Still like them vs. Memphis and have to wait and see on bowl game.
I expect a medical redhirt year for Milton in 19 then a possible senior season in 20.

Redshirt 2019 is probably correct. Talented kid hope he fully recovers.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 PM tonight, UK v UL......hope I get to watch it tonight. In Dillard, GA with family this weekend. Go Big Blue!

Oops....Family Dinner at 8 tonight. Guess I’ll watch the recorded replay next week.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Not bad.  It was the worst loss in history of the school.  They need to take a real look in the mirror.  Defense took a dive in the sh!tter after the PSU game.  Keep Harbaugh, but pay a real OC whatever they want... and get a secondary DC.  Can’t let the middle of the field be empty all year and expect no one to take advantage.

Indiana  exposed the defense last week, and Meyer made the adjustment to use it. Unfortunately harbaugh didn’t look at Maryland’s plays from last week and make the same adjustments. Harbaugh will not change the way he runs a team, and it really cost them today. Harbaugh is no good. He cannot win the games that he needs to win. They were totally and utterly unprepared for the game. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

28 minutes ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Indiana  exposed the defense last week, and Meyer made the adjustment to use it. Unfortunately harbaugh didn’t look at Maryland’s plays from last week and make the same adjustments. Harbaugh will not change the way he runs a team, and it really cost them today. Harbaugh is no good. He cannot win the games that he needs to win. They were totally and utterly unprepared for the game. 

That defense has been exposed since Rutgers.  It works against crappy teams.  But get a team with a pulse and it’s useless.  I’m over it.  20 years of losing to a rival.  It really isn’t a rivalry game anymore.  It’s just that game on the schedule that you dread.  Next year won’t be any different.  

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

That defense has been exposed since Rutgers.  It works against crappy teams.  But get a team with a pulse and it’s useless.  I’m over it.  20 years of losing to a rival.  It really isn’t a rivalry game anymore.  It’s just that game on the schedule that you dread.  Next year won’t be any different.  

True. 

I said it last week, and a commentator on ESPN said the same thing: the Big Ten is mediocre at best, so Michigan hasn’t really faced any “quality” teams. Outside of MSU (occasionally), Penn State (occasionally), they only have the Ohio State game that consistently puts quality talent and coaching on the field. One game a year.

This year they opened with ND, and ND has been WAY better since, and switching the QBs.
UofM always gets a false sense of how “good” they are because they rarely have to really compete in the Big Ten.
It showed itself again today.

Been like that for DECADES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

At least we play 9 conference games and don’t have a scrimmage in week 11 in the Big 10.  You can say the same damn thing about all of the conferences.  How’s Ole Miss this year?  Arkansas, Tennessee?

or the majority of the ACC?  Every conference has the good teams but more mediocre and bad teams than good.

The SEC love is getting old from ESPN.  Just as many bad teams as the other conferences.

SEC is Bama and Georgia’s to lose.

ACC is Clemson and Clemson.

BIG12 is Oklahoma and who cares.

BIG10 is OSU and that’s about it.

PAC 12 is Washington

so to say that the whole conference is mediocre... get lost.

Ill agree that Maryland and Rutgers suck and need to leave.  Other than that what you say is ESPN propaganda for the SEC.

No offense to you SEC fans, but......... F*** the SEC!

Alabama is a great team, do doubt. Georgia is a very good team.... no doubt. Who else ya got???

The thing that strikes me as ludicrous, is that grown adults get so worked up over this s***!...lol.

I love my Buckeyes, but I don't live and die by a college football team! Most of you know I'm a die hard Oakland Raiders fan.... same thing. Getting all riled up over a football game/team is just ridiculous!

Alabama is a great team, do doubt. Georgia is a very good team.... no doubt. Who else ya got???
The thing that strikes me as ludicrous, is that grown adults get so worked up over this s***!...lol.
I love my Buckeyes, but I don't live and die by a college football team! Most of you know I'm a die hard Oakland Raiders fan.... same thing. Getting all riled up over a football game/team is just ridiculous!

Hmm. After reading your post, it seems you’re “riled-up”....

At least we play 9 conference games and don’t have a scrimmage in week 11 in the Big 10.  You can say the same damn thing about all of the conferences.  How’s Ole Miss this year?  Arkansas, Tennessee?

or the majority of the ACC?  Every conference has the good teams but more mediocre and bad teams than good.
The SEC love is getting old from ESPN.  Just as many bad teams as the other conferences.

PAC 12 is Washington

Ill agree that Maryland and Rutgers suck and need to leave.  Other than that what you say is ESPN propaganda for the SEC.

Ok.

I love the SEC!

My Kentucky Wildcats are 8 - 3, the best season and best Conference record in many many years. Tonight they blasted their rival U of L 56 - 10!

This should get us a decent bowl game.

Go Big Blue!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I knew USC was going to play a spirited "spoiler" effort.  Awesome undefeated season for the Irish, but they need to be better prepared and play a solid for 4 quarters if they are going to hoist the crystal on January 7th.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Now things get interesting. Here is an interesting scenario. Say Georgia loses to Bama by less than a touch down. Do they stay at 4 th, or do you move in an Oklahoma or Ohio State. Or if Bama loses to Georgia. Do you move Georgia up to #2 or # 1 ? And Bama goes to 4 th? 

The safest bet is Notre Dame is in. 

Keep it in the short stuff

Because “other conferences are as good or better than the SEC”......................

Number of players in the NFL. NINETY-SIX more than the next conference.

Yep. Other conferences are just as good..........

Putting this in perspective: that’s three more players PER NFL TEAM than the next best.

IMG_7165.thumb.jpg.a015088d10457f2444b8717c02236cb9.jpg

8 hours ago, Big money said:

Now things get interesting. Here is an interesting scenario. Say Georgia loses to Bama by less than a touch down. Do they stay at 4 th, or do you move in an Oklahoma or Ohio State. Or if Bama loses to Georgia. Do you move Georgia up to #2 or # 1 ? And Bama goes to 4 th? 

I wouldn't count on anything being certain when it comes to the FBS. 🤨  A Georgia win will certainly make things interesting.  One of my uncles played for them in the late 60's. Go Bulldogs!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

I wouldn't count on anything being certain when it comes to the FBS. 🤨  A Georgia win will certainly make things interesting.  One of my uncles played for them in the late 60's. Go Bulldogs!

Alabama could lost to Georgia and they’d still be in the playoff. It just doesn’t seem to matter if they lose, because they end up in the final four every year anyway, even when they don’t win their division, let alone their conference.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

18 hours ago, Rickp said:

Redshirt 2019 is probably correct. Talented kid hope he fully recovers.

If he can come back at all it won't be until '20. Reports are Milton's injury was similar to Zach Miller of the Bears a couple of years ago. Complete dislocation of the knee, causing circulation issues in lower leg. The quick action of the on field med folks and emergency surgery saved his leg. He's in for a long recovery whether he plays again or not.

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

14 hours ago, Big money said:

If Georgia loses to Bama that gives them 2 losses. They’re out. It really comes down to what happens if Alabama loses to Georgia. 

On 11/24/2018 at 7:31 PM, Shankster said:

PAC 12 is Washington

On 11/24/2018 at 8:05 PM, silver & black said:

I see ALOT of complaining about the SECs schedules and in particular, Alabama's schedule this year.

The 6 toughest schedules in the country are all in the SEC. Big10s poster child, OSU, has 3 teams on their schedule with winning records... 3

While Bama played 5 teams with 8 wins and 7 teams with winning records. But yes, the big10 has such vaunted schedules. Who cares about 9 conference games if your conference is terrible?

Northwestern is playing for the title in the big10 and I'm not sure they are a better football team than say: LSU, MsSt, A&M, Florida, Mizzou or Kentucky. In fact, I'd probably favor most of those SEC teams if I'm betting money on them against NW. (so would Vegas) And none are playing for anything in the SEC. 

Yet the SEC has bias from the media? No, other fan bases have grown tired of the SEC winning and don't want to hear about it any longer. That's the facts. Compare 1-14(or 12 whatever) from each conference to each other and let me know which ones comes out looking the best. It'll be the SEC. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

So, let's walk through the following scenarios that may come to pass this weekend and what I think the committee might do with them. Now, for these scenarios, we're assuming a Clemson win over Pitt, as a loss drops them out of the playoff picture entirely and brings too many variables into play here.

1) Bama beats Georgia, OSU beats N'Western by 21+, OU beats Texas by a touchdown. Bama in, OSU in, OU out

2) Bama beats Georgia, OSU Beats N'Western by 21+, OU beats Texas by 21+, Bama in, OU in, OSU out

Why the difference? Margin of Victory by OU. If OU looks impressive in making up their one loss on the year and wins going away in the Big 12 title game, that's more impressive to me, and I would think to the committee, because OSU got whooped by 29 on the road against a 6-6 Purdue team. Sure is the Michigan win a better win than any win on OU's schedule, yeah it is. However, that loss to Purdue is an anchor in my eyes to OSU's chances if OU comes out and puts one on Texas. A close Big XII title game though and OSU looks the hot team sneaking in.

3) Georgia beats Bama in SEC title game by 7 or fewer, OSU and OU win

In this scenario I think the committee is still going for Alabama. Clemson goes to #1, Georgia #2, ND #3, Bama #4. They're so good and a close loss to the #4 team in the country on a neutral field still gets them in I believe.

4) Georgia beats Bama by 14+, OU wins, OSU loses

5) Georgia beats Bama by 14+, OSU wins, OU loses

This is where you get your "Is winning a conference more important than dominating a season" conversations. Personally, if OSU or OU beat down their respective opponents and Georgia puts it on Bama, I'd have the conference champion who wins in over Bama for me

6) Bama beats Georgia, OSU loses, OU loses, UCF wins big

This is the UCF scenario and boy is it a long shot. I like and respect everything the Knights have done the past two seasons, hell, I think if 4 teams finish unbeaten they should all play for the national title, but that's not the way this thing works. UCF needs a lot of help and this is the only scenario that I see it happening. Sorry Knights, but I'm pulling for ya!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

13 hours ago, GSwag said:

Alabama could lost to Georgia and they’d still be in the playoff. It just doesn’t seem to matter if they lose, because they end up in the final four every year anyway, even when they don’t win their division, let alone their conference.

It's a good thing that Alabama made the committee look like geniuses last year. It was the first time they were a questionable pick and they went on to win it all. Similar to OSU in 14 if memory serves. 

4 minutes ago, bergtaur said:

So, let's walk through the following scenarios that may come to pass this weekend and what I think the committee might do with them. Now, for these scenarios, we're assuming a Clemson win over Pitt, as a loss drops them out of the playoff picture entirely and brings too many variables into play here.

1) Bama beats Georgia, OSU beats N'Western by 21+, OU beats Texas by a touchdown. Bama in, OSU in, OU out

2) Bama beats Georgia, OSU Beats N'Western by 21+, OU beats Texas by 21+, Bama in, OU in, OSU out

Why the difference? Margin of Victory by OU. If OU looks impressive in making up their one loss on the year and wins going away in the Big 12 title game, that's more impressive to me, and I would think to the committee, because OSU got whooped by 29 on the road against a 6-6 Purdue team. Sure is the Michigan win a better win than any win on OU's schedule, yeah it is. However, that loss to Purdue is an anchor in my eyes to OSU's chances if OU comes out and puts one on Texas. A close Big XII title game though and OSU looks the hot team sneaking in.

3) Georgia beats Bama in SEC title game by 7 or fewer, OSU and OU win

In this scenario I think the committee is still going for Alabama. Clemson goes to #1, Georgia #2, ND #3, Bama #4. They're so good and a close loss to the #4 team in the country on a neutral field still gets them in I believe.

4) Georgia beats Bama by 14+, OU wins, OSU loses

5) Georgia beats Bama by 14+, OSU wins, OU loses

This is where you get your "Is winning a conference more important than dominating a season" conversations. Personally, if OSU or OU beat down their respective opponents and Georgia puts it on Bama, I'd have the conference champion who wins in over Bama for me

6) Georgia beats Bama by 14+, OSU loses, OU loses, UCF wins big

This is the UCF scenario and boy is it a long shot. I like and respect everything the Knights have done the past two seasons, hell, I think if 4 teams finish unbeaten they should all play for the national title, but that's not the way this thing works. UCF needs a lot of help and this is the only scenario that I see it happening. Sorry Knights, but I'm pulling for ya!

Pretty much agree with that Berg. Congrats to your orange as well sir.