Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Hahaha my head is too big for a bowl lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I bet I've got one at home that would fit...it's at least 20" in diameter and NO ONE has a head THAT big!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

This course that it happened at is in some hot hot water now

I sure hope they are.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

First off, I am in no way advocating for the course. What they did was wrong and careless.

However, after reading the story and the responses from both sides, I don't think the 5 ladies were right either, the situation was handled very poorly. The rules stated, and posted on the card was that you will be asked to leave. I also wonder why the course allowed them to play as 5, and not make them go 3 then 2. I have golfed for many years and we have never been allowed to play as a 5-some. So it's the courses fault for allowing it the first place.

The Golf course and management did not handle this situation the way it should have been, but the ladies arguing and yelling at the owners probably didn't help any. As the course, wrong is wrong. Have a better way to handle those situations without having to call the police.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

First off, I am in no way advocating for the course. What they did was wrong and careless.

However, after reading the story and the responses from both sides, I don't think the 5 ladies were right either, the situation was handled very poorly. The rules stated, and posted on the card was that you will be asked to leave. I also wonder why the course allowed them to play as 5, and not make them go 3 then 2. I have golfed for many years and we have never been allowed to play as a 5-some. So it's the courses fault for allowing it the first place.

The Golf course and management did not handle this situation the way it should have been, but the ladies arguing and yelling at the owners probably didn't help any. As the course, wrong is wrong. Have a better way to handle those situations without having to call the police.

Agreed!  The course opened the door for a potential problem by allowing the ladies to go off as a 5-some.  The ladies likely held up play and took an extended break at the turn causing further issue. 

Two wrongs never make a right! 

Today was the qualifying round for the greater Sacramento area high school finals, and I played a moderately decent round, totaling at 85. However, I was only one stroke away from making the final cut into the playoffs, and now two of my teammates are going on without me. It makes me so mad to have gotten so close to the cut line, just to have the possibility of going to finals as a freshman totally ripped away from me. Now I get to wait a whole YEAR just to get on the golf team again. Anybody have some super practice routine to help me shave a few strokes?

Sent from my iPod touch using MyGolfSpy

Today was the qualifying round for the greater Sacramento area high school finals, and I played a moderately decent round, totaling at 85. However, I was only one stroke away from making the final cut into the playoffs, and now two of my teammates are going on without me. It makes me so mad to have gotten so close to the cut line, just to have the possibility of going to finals as a freshman totally ripped away from me. Now I get to wait a whole YEAR just to get on the golf team again. Anybody have some super practice routine to help me shave a few strokes?

Don't be so hard on yourself not many freshman can make it that far. Be proud that you did well to get yourself into contention and sometimes patients is the way to go. Good luck in the future. About practice it depends on what you need to work on or feel you need to work on most of the time your coach will be able to give you drills.

I second what Tommyc23 said. Be proud you did so well. As for practice, what shots cost you a stroke or two during the qualifier? Or if it wasn't one thing maybe the mental pressure? Address those issues and your game will become the better for it.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Mentally review your rounds.  How many greens-in-regulation did you hit?  How many fairways?  How many putts for the round?  How many putts-per-green-in-regulation?  Etc. etc. etc.!

That will tell you what to work on.  Spend the summer turning your weaknesses into strengths and play as many competitive matches as possible.  Against friends, local tournaments, anything.  Make everything, even solo rounds, a competition.  Many years ago, when I was still young enough to do it without being in traction for a week, I would play solo rounds after school.  For every missed fairway, I had to do 25 push-ups.  For every missed green, 50 sit-ups.  For every 3-putt, I would have to run back to the tee-box and back to the green I had just 3-putted.  The course was usually empty at 7pm on random Tuesday's so, I could do those things.  But I got better quickly.  The punishment I was doing most often told me what to work on.

Good luck with your game!

A mild rant here, of the first-world problems variety: I really hate when I order something, get a notification that the item has shipped and a tracking number right away, and then it sits in "pre-shipment" status for a week before they finally get around to actually putting the item in the mail.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

A mild rant here, of the first-world problems variety: I really hate when I order something, get a notification that the item has shipped and a tracking number right away, and then it sits in "pre-shipment" status for a week before they finally get around to actually putting the item in the mail.

I agree. That was the case for a bunch of stuff I ordered for Christmas presents this year.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

80° yesterday 36° today. Make up you mind!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

You have to learn how to lose before you really appreciate winning. Stay humble in victory and defeat and you'll be successful.

You would hate living in Hawaii then. I've never gotten a package on time in my life. Amazon Prime deliveries take 2 weeks sometimes.

Back on topic -- Wednesdays are our after-work days where we usually play 9 holes. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful and when I woke up this morning, RAIN. Hopefully it passes, but it looks like it's going to be an all day dump fest.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Wrote down 2:40 for an appointment, show up, they say no it's 3:40.

I guess you can spend some quality time on MGS while you wait!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Getting antsy with my current job as I wait for lawyer swearing in. Missing some simple stuff, just out of it knowing I'll be moving into something different in a few months. Gotta keep focused.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I'll play. I took my daughter and my 6 year old pit for a walk today. A neighbor from a nearby street was fascinated that I had a pit bull. I was asked all the same questions.

“Aren't they terrible around kids?”

“They bite people all the time.”

“I heard your homeowners required a rider for increasing your insurance.”

1) no, they're wonderful animals and prior to taking the distinct honor away from GSD as the dangerous breed they were known as “nanny dogs.”

2) no more than any other dog type

3) Yes. That “rider” also included GSD, Rotties, Dobermans, Bull Mastiffs, Akitas, Boxers and Bulldogs.

I said sir, you sure have your strong opinions, care to share why?

Well, on Judge Judy they have people getting bit all the time.

Have a good day sir.

“I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.”

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Just had to walk-off the course for the first time in years. I'm not a happy camper. If I can't play golf when I go on the road for work, I'm screwed. So ticked-off right now. I'm just happy that I didn't cause an injury.... Time to go to the hotel and “roll”, and stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Just had to walk-off the course for the first time in years. I'm not a happy camper. If I can't play golf when I go on the road for work, I'm screwed. So ticked-off right now. I'm just happy that I didn't cause an injury.... Time to go to the hotel and “roll”, and stretch.

Ugh. Back?

I find now I have to stretch before and after golf.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Be careful!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Feel better and the back is finicky

I'll play. I took my daughter and my 6 year old pit for a walk today. A neighbor from a nearby street was fascinated that I had a pit bull. I was asked all the same questions.

“Aren't they terrible around kids?”

“They bite people all the time.”

“I heard your homeowners required a rider for increasing your insurance.”

1) no, they're wonderful animals and prior to taking the distinct honor away from GSD as the dangerous breed they were known as “nanny dogs.”

2) no more than any other dog type

3) Yes. That “rider” also included GSD, Rotties, Dobermans, Bull Mastiffs, Akitas, Boxers and Bulldogs.

I said sir, you sure have your strong opinions, care to share why?

Well, on Judge Judy they have people getting bit all the time.

Have a good day sir.

“I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.”

My brother has a pit, full blooded, and he is the biggest lapdog you'll ever see. Those dog on Judge Judy bite people because they have had bad owners and lack bad training. Just like any other breed of dog.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

My brother has a pit, full blooded, and he is the biggest lapdog you'll ever see. Those dog on Judge Judy bite people because they have had bad owners and lack bad training. Just like any other breed of dog.

Our dog was part lab, part pittie. She was 100% sweetheart. And she ate everything she could, especially anything she wasn't supposed to :( But sweet as a lamb who loved nothing more than curling up on the couch with my kids.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I know this is too simple and maybe incorrect but I've always believed that there's no bad dogs only bad owners.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Dang... Came home and prepping for the trip to Aruba. Rounded the corner to check on the pet hamster as we needed to get her ready to go over to a neighbors house who was pet sitting for us. The hamster was stretched out on its side. Immediately saw the water bottle had fallen off the cage so it died from dehydration even though we keep our house cool in the 88* temp outside. Second time a pet decided to kick the bucket before a big trip. Not sure what to do, replace or come up with an excuse....

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder