Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Hope the rain misses you guys, that's a great concert especially outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks Rickp, I picked up a couple 97 cent panchos from Walmart just in case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Thanks Rickp, I picked up a couple 97 cent panchos from Walmart just in case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are always great to keep in the trunk. You never know when you'll need ‘em.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Uggggh! Today is the day for the Summer of Living Dangerously Tour in Tampa. Steely Dan and the Doobie Bros.....two of my all time favs and it is a rainy day. Did I mention that I scored Groupon tix for Lawn Chair seating for only $14? Did I mention that it hasn't rained in a couple months? Did I mention that the forecast is scattered rain? Uggggh!

I'll be taking my bride and a couple lawn chairs, hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I wish I could join you Foz... rain and all.  Have fun!  You won't melt.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm so freaking pissed right now. Ever been put into a job with absolutely no training and access and no possible way of succeeding? Well that is my life right now I can't get the training to do the job because no one will help me. Worst job I have ever had I feel like a failure every day and its spilling over into my personal life as well. To top it off it's raining and will be all week.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

I'm so freaking pissed right now. Ever been put into a job with absolutely no training and access and no possible way of succeeding? Well that is my life right now I can't get the training to do the job because no one will help me. Worst job I have ever had I feel like a failure every day and its spilling over into my personal life as well. To top it off it's raining and will be all week.

Yes!! Amen brother. Like purchasing. I'm a damn Mechanic.

Sorry to hear that. I know I try to give my interns every tool I can so that they learn, grow and ultimately succeed.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Sorry to hear you're in that “trap”. Just cool it, bide your time, still do your best and keep your eyes and ears open for a better opportunity, it will appear. Been there and it's no fun. We all know how frustrating it can be but patience will pay off. Hang tough Bud.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Sorry to hear you're in that “trap”. Just cool it, bide your time, still do your best and keep your eyes and ears open for a better opportunity, it will appear. Been there and it's no fun. We all know how frustrating it can be but patience will pay off. Hang tough Bud.

Great advice! Listen to the old man

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

That is horrible, It reminds me of something I heard from a GM of Ritz Carlton at a conference many years ago.  It's always stuck with me.

GM: We invest at least 120 hours of training in our associates before they ever come into contact with a customer.  Then it's limited until they complete another 4 to 6 weeks of required training.  

Attendee: That seems excessive, how do you find that much time to train?  And more so, what if you invest all that time in training them and they leave?  

GM:  Let me ask you this,  what If we didn't put any time into training them and they STAY?  Which case do you think is worst for us?

I've tried to keep that in mind ever since, when I was setting up training schedules for new employees.  Not so much those exact specifics, but certainly a planned out and dedicated training. 

So sorry you're in that situation, as others have said, just do your best, which I know is easy to say and keep an eye out for something better.  But I totally get the spilling into your personal life, that happened to me once with my Fiance and it made her miserable at home as well.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Figured out yesterday that I'm going to have to put a sub box in the garage, which means chasing 100 or so feet of 10/2 wire across the house.

I don't know what that means but it sounds electrifying!

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Thanks for the responses. I am so angry because I want to do a great job its military so it is a tad bit different you know. I have 3 year until my 20 then on to new things. Anyone know the best clubfitting/clubfitter training certifications?

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Bad company that will set you up to fail like that... Best of luck...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Yes!! Amen brother. Like purchasing. I'm a damn Mechanic.

But, don't you have to buy parts to fix those engines? I kid of course 😁. I've learned to be a jack of all trades as you never know when that knowledge will come in handy...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

But, don't you have to buy parts to fix those engines? I kid of course . I've learned to be a jack of all trades as you never know when that knowledge will come in handy...

MDGolfHacker

Yes. And I am better at purchasing than the purchase people.... need a travel claim? You got it! Navigation, yup I can do that too. Weld? Yes sir. How bout some plumbing? Yeah, I can. Electrical, yeah a little bit. Minor electronic, a bit. Boilers? Yep. I'm sure I missed a bunch.

None of the people that do the jobs above have to do mine, but I'm expected to know theirs.

OK this is getting ridiculous. First winter didn't end til mid April. Now it's the rain. It's been raining here since Friday - including a torrential downpour yesterday for the US Open Qualifier. Now this - just in time for Men's league this morning. BTW the heavy stuff is moving northeast right over us. Our course is so wet you could water ski on it if they allowed the carts on it. 

IMG_5227.PNG

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Assuming you're military given some other posts on here.  Been there and done that!  

I was in the military in the 90's as a 12T, Technical Engineer.  I have been doing some form of drafting and design since early high school.  After 6 years in the Army, I was transferred to a transportation company and placed in the motor pool as a diesel mechanic! 

I opted out the following year and went into the private sector. 

Minor rant... The two week vacation in Aruba is coming to a an end soon... Will sure miss the chillaxin' I've been doing, but man I've got the itch to play some golf!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Warmer weather for being outside and golfing is great... however, I despise the amount of bugginess that comes with it!! Horse flies, mosquitoes, gnats, etc... worst part is my thermacell doesn't seem to make much of a difference

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Warmer weather for being outside and golfing is great... however, I despise the amount of bugginess that comes with it!! Horse flies, mosquitoes, gnats, etc... worst part is my thermacell doesn't seem to make much of a difference

Maybe Seattle should institute a tax on bugginess.    :lol:

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Maybe Seattle should institute a tax on bugginess.

Might as well. We already get taxed for everything else!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Maybe Seattle should institute a tax on bugginess. :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

Say that too loud and they probably will! When I was in Maryland they created a “Rain Water Tax”. It baffles my mind what the government can come up with to collect money because they overspend their budgets.

Amazon's statement after the head tax yesterday was perfect.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

🤣🤣🤣

Say that too loud and they probably will! When I was in Maryland they created a “Rain Water Tax”. It baffles my mind what the government can come up with to collect money because they overspend their budgets.

Amazon's statement after the head tax yesterday was perfect.

The homeless crisis is getting way out of hand, and Seattle is making it worse. I love how we get taxed for the smallest things just so that we can pay for their Wi-Fi...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Reminder to self: you are 42. You cannot eat a dinner filled with jalapeños then snack on pepper jelly at a friends house afterwards. The next day is torture.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

russtopherb, All I can see is the one guy from Flubber, bent over and saying "mommy"

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Reminder to self: you are 42. You cannot eat a dinner filled with jalapeños then snack on pepper jelly at a friends house afterwards. The next day is torture.

I'm 71 and I can, but I draw the line at anything hotter than jalapeños; no habaneros or ghost peppers.  I sure wish we had New Mexico green chilis up here.

Good ole MLB, Cano, who was injured the other day and will miss quite a bit of time, has been suspended for 80 games for an in approved substance. No problem with the suspension, but shouldn't the suspension be enforced when he will actually be playing??. So we're just going to suspend you while you heal up so that way it doesn't interfere with playing baseball.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Good ole MLB, Cano, who was injured the other day and will miss quite a bit of time, has been suspended for 80 games for an in approved substance. No problem with the suspension, but shouldn't the suspension be enforced when he will actually be playing??. So we're just going to suspend you while you heal up so that way it doesn't interfere with playing baseball.

I don't disagree with you but this incident will cost Cano more than 80 games.  

His Hall-Of-Fame chances are gone unless something changes with the election process.  Not a single player tied to doping has gotten close to being elected.

Alright....I'm not typically a Starbucks guy - more Dunkin cause I live in MA and they are on every corner - but when I need a REAL caffeine kick I go for an Americano.  It's basically espresso mixed with hot water.

Ever since Starbucks has started the mobile ordering and I go in there to order in person the barista's put my order in line behind the mobile orders and I'm waiting for my order while they make these mobile orders that people may/may not pick up in a timely manner.

If I'm in the store shouldn't I get priority?  People who have mobile orders can come at their leisure and pick up their stuff but if I'm standing there waiting it just seems like I'd get my drink first...  has happened to me the last 2-3 times I've gone in.

I get the convenience of the mobile ordering and all but I mean c'mon....do I HAVE to get the mobile app in order to get my drink in a reasonable timeframe now?  

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I don't disagree with you but this incident will cost Cano more than 80 games.

His Hall-Of-Fame chances are gone unless something changes with the election process. Not a single player tied to doping has gotten close to being elected.

I looked up the suspension, it said 80 games. I don't disagree with the suspension at all, but to allow him to serve the suspension while he is injured and missing games already is ridiculous. This may only cost him a handful of actual games in which he would be playing. I hope it does cost him the HOF. It's not the doctors responsibility to know what you can and cannot have, you make millions of dollars, I'd think that someone in your “team” would be able to tell you that the drug you are about to receive is banned.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind