Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New England: ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Just wanted to post this for any southern MA/northern RI spies who might be interested in this event. This will be my last year organizing our scholarship fundraising scramble at Allendale CC in Dartmouth, MA so I'm hoping for a great turnout. We have a pretty big senior class this year so I'd like to raise as much $$ as possible for them. The event is May 5, shotgun start. All the info is in the link below - singles through foursomes are welcome!

https://dsmahome.org/golf-fundraiser/

Edited by russtopherb

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

33 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Just wanted to post this for any southern MA/northern RI spies who might be interested in this event. This will be my last year organizing our scholarship fundraising scramble at Allendale CC in Dartmouth, MA so I'm hoping for a great turnout. We have a pretty big senior class this year so I'd like to raise as much $$ as possible for them. The event is May 5, shotgun start. All the info is in the link below - singles through foursomes are welcome!

https://dsmahome.org/golf-fundraiser/

Ah man first camping trip for us that day at Normandy Farms in Foxboro. This is great you have done this, lots of work goes into these planned events. Good luck!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

Ah man first camping trip for us that day at Normandy Farms in Foxboro. This is great you have done this, lots of work goes into these planned events. Good luck!

Not golf related but love Normandy Farms. I have 5 weeks back to back booked there for this summer!

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

42 minutes ago, PrismFlopper said:

Not golf related but love Normandy Farms. I have 5 weeks back to back booked there for this summer!

So hard to get in there, booked in January. We have a long 10 day booked in North Carolina in July and going to do a few other 3 day weekends all over here. Aces high in CT is one we want to hit and Yogi Bear in NH.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

So hard to get in there, booked in January. We have a long 10 day booked in North Carolina in July and going to do a few other 3 day weekends all over here. Aces high in CT is one we want to hit and Yogi Bear in NH.

Yeah weve just been there so much that they were able to slide us in. We are doing a week at cold springs NH but with having a baby its been hard to think about camping season

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

16 hours ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

Come on up here and if you are looking for some campground recommendations let me know we have done a number around here.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Hi everyone,

My name is Tim Kapetanakis(24) and I work as one of the Assistant Golf Professionals at Nashuca Country Club in Nashua, NH. I am from Westford, MA, but spent a couple of years working at Saucon Valley Country Club in Bethlehem, PA before moving back home. I am currently working towards my PGA of America membership through the PGA of America PGM Associate program. I have been playing golf since about 12 years old and currently play to about a 4 handicap. I love the challenge of golf and the ability to constantly challenge oneself to be better. I came to MyGolfSpy to learn more about modern golf technology, and to read the reviews of newer releases. I am open to any discussion around any golf tech (I am slowly becoming a putter nut), and also to linking up for a round with anyone who is local. 

Tim Kapetanakis

Dr - 11° TM Stealth Plus/6-S Ventus Blue

3W/5W - TSi2/65-S Tensei Blue

4-P - 2019 T100S (2° weak)/Project X LZ 6.0

50°/55°/60° - Vokey SM8 08F/10S/12D/DG S300

Putter - Bettinardi BB-1F

7 hours ago, TimKap7 said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Tim Kapetanakis(24) and I work as one of the Assistant Golf Professionals at Nashuca Country Club in Nashua, NH. I am from Westford, MA, but spent a couple of years working at Saucon Valley Country Club in Bethlehem, PA before moving back home. I am currently working towards my PGA of America membership through the PGA of America PGM Associate program. I have been playing golf since about 12 years old and currently play to about a 4 handicap. I love the challenge of golf and the ability to constantly challenge oneself to be better. I came to MyGolfSpy to learn more about modern golf technology, and to read the reviews of newer releases. I am open to any discussion around any golf tech (I am slowly becoming a putter nut), and also to linking up for a round with anyone who is local. 

Great to have you joining the forum and I grew up in Nashua about half a mile from NCC. Only ever played there once when I was in high school. But I would run by there all the time and as a kid I would sled down the big hill close to the road. Still come down to visit family but now live further up north. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about all sorts of topics. Also good luck on your PGM program and hope it all goes well.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

8 hours ago, TimKap7 said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum! Great to have another golf professional in the site!, good luck with the membership.

lots of folks in the area that travel around New England to meet up for rounds. Will let ya know if I get up that way!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

• 2 weeks later...

Was driving around the other day and was passing The Range (bar/restaurant and golf range) in Hingham MA and remembered to look up the golf range thats across the street and google maps says its part of the Boston Golf Club but I have never heard of it. Anyone heard of it? Someone mentioned it might be part of Black Rock CC, but i didnt think that was the same course? I also looked up the website and it doesnt really say anything about memberships or even how to play there. Anyone know anything about it?

On 4/15/2024 at 9:42 AM, PrismFlopper said:

Was driving around the other day and was passing The Range (bar/restaurant and golf range) in Hingham MA and remembered to look up the golf range thats across the street and google maps says its part of the Boston Golf Club but I have never heard of it. Anyone heard of it? Someone mentioned it might be part of Black Rock CC, but i didnt think that was the same course? I also looked up the website and it doesnt really say anything about memberships or even how to play there. Anyone know anything about it?

I have been to the range a couple times. The food is not bad. I believe Boston Golf Club is a really nice private  course that is across the street. I think the range was its range originally or part of the land was then they made it public and turned it into a restaurant like 6 or 7 years ago. Course is still private though. 

Edited by jayyarr

Driver:   G425 Max w/Hzardous im10
Fairway:  M4 3 wood w/fujikura atmos 
Hybrids:  G425  max 3 hybrid w/alta cb      
Irons:      P790 4-pw  w/ dynamic gold 95
Wedge:   50 degree MG4 54/58 degree MG3 w/dynamic gold r300
Putter:   white hot versa double bend seven