Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Cobra F9 hybrid

Yadirtydog!

I suppose we can include the One Length in the discussion if some of you have them, but I purchased an F9 hybrid today after several rounds of testing and confirmed what the numbers were already telling me. I needed a hybrid that was serviceable off the tee on a short par 4, but excelled from the fairway and rough when I have 200+ into the green or to a layup position. I went with the 4 hybrid (21*) and was able to do a nice job flighting the ball down for a little more roll but was also able to hit some moon balls to 200 and stop them quickly. The rails on the bottom do a nice job of both gliding through grass and helping to square up the face a little. Also, the matte finish is really slick.

I've owned the F7 for the last couple of years but I was dicking around with the shaft too much and ended up losing confidence in it over the last month. The stock shaft (Fujikura Atmos) is great in the F9.

Pro: Look, sound and feel. Very solid feel. Not clicky off the face or high pitched. Very solid sounding. Feels powerful and hot off the face.

The only con I can think of is the fixed hosel. I like ability to adjust as needed.

Anyway, that's my short review.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Yadirtydog!

I hav3 the 19* and 25* F8 Hybrids......solid clubs

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have the exact same club, same shaft and everything. I agree 100% with what you have said. Check out this thread for anything and everything Cobra F9 related.
#CobraCONNECT Challenge 3
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/32002-%23CobraCONNECT-Challenge-3

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

I cannot say enough for the new line of Cobra clubs. I have the F9 driver and 3 wood and they perform above my expectations. Longer and straighter than my previous M3 driver and Epic 3 wood. I did try the F9 3 hybrid because I was in search for a new hybrid, unfortunately the hybrid did not perform as well as my Nike Vapor Flex hybrid, so I am still in search.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag