mudfish

What do you do for a living?

I'm flying to training as I type, so here's my NEW job:

Regional Business Manager for a company that has tissue and devices for corneal transplant surgeries. I cover the Southern US calling on Ophthalmologists and I am in the OR with them when they use our tissue or devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like your keeping an eye on things

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

jig builder (aircraft tooling) for the company that builds "worlds fastest business jet" & had Arnie as a great customer

• Like 1

I'm a high school teacher and I work much of the winter and full time in the summer at a golf shop.

• Like 3

I'm flying to training as I type, so here's my NEW job:

Regional Business Manager for a company that has tissue and devices for corneal transplant surgeries. I cover the Southern US calling on Ophthalmologists and I am in the OR with them when they use our tissue or devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had glaucoma since my late 30's. Its controlled with medicine but I have suffered optic nerve damage along the way. The day may come when your services are needed! Thanks

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Civil Engineering Designer.  At 42, I haven't felt the desire to get licensed and feel perfectly content in the shadows.  The bureaucracy can be overwhelming for the guy who actually has to sign his seal.  Endless meetings and constant travel.  The divorce rate among licensed professional engineers is astonishing.  

My family thanks me every afternoon when I get to go home at 5. 

• Like 5

Currently a Digital Asset Manager at a small motion picture studio here in Utah. Currently waiting to see if I get into grad school at Northwestern in Chicago.

• Like 4

What a change in three years. Closer to 40 and now the CFO of the Americas. No more geeky accounting for me and more oversight and development work. Oh and enough frequent flyer miles to go to the moon and back...twice.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Seems like every time this thread pops up I am doing something different for my company.  We have some changes at the senior level with some people moving around so I technically still fill the role of the CFO for the company but have added the responsibility of acting as the President for one of our properties.  I have not done an ops role in a lot of years so I am still trying to decide if that is for me or not, but so far it is a welcome change in some respects.  Once we get all the moving parts aligned I will get to decide if that is the path I want to move down or I want to stay in a corporate CFO role.  The best thing about my company is that it is my decision.

• Like 4

I work in local government, in the sewer department. (Insert poop jokes here).

I also unload trucks at Lowes Sunday to Thursday.

However, what I want to be doing is owning a cafe in Florida...hopefully that will happen in about 7 years after my son graduates.

• Like 4

Commercial Lending Officer

I'm a commercial credit underwriter

I had to laugh seeing these back to back, wondering if you guys were sitting in offices down the hall from each other...LOL

• Like 6

Oh, to add; @ said job 26 1/2 yrs this stint. Did start with company back in July '78~end of' 81

• Like 1

Worked in the financial advising industry for the past 10+ years (which I absolutely loved and still do) but I recently obtained my teaching certificate and am currently looking for a high school job teaching business education.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Worked in the financial advising industry for the past 10+ years (which I absolutely loved and still do) but I recently obtained my teaching certificate and am currently looking for a high school job teaching business education.

Possibly also a school that is looking for a golf coach  :D

• Like 1

Possibly also a school that is looking for a golf coach :D

Well of course! But I'll take the full time teaching position over the golf coach roll at this point 😀

• Like 1

I had to laugh seeing these back to back, wondering if you guys were sitting in offices down the hall from each other...LOL

I noticed that too. Thought about letting a few more responses go up before I did and thought Nah.

• Like 1