Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Cfhandyman said:

Good morning all. Woke to pouring rain when it should have been an epic snowfall. Wait, did the weather gods forget it’s mid January and I live in Canada?  My poor huskies are so confused. Dad, where did all the snow go. 

With so many new releases and videos over the last few days, here is my tongue in cheek take on the new marketing taglines. Use Qi Ai to smoke your dark speed driver MAX yards on an a 10K straight line with best in class forgiveness, speed and aerodynamics. Introducing the new Qi10A1smokeG430max10K darkspeed driver, aka the holy _ _ _ _ driver . Experience the most forgiving highest MOI driver all for only $600. With so many choices, Will you find your moment of inertia or will you be up the creek without your TSR?  
image.jpeg.ec27ba35374a6fc531c1ef1478109ba9.jpeg

May everyone have a great day. 

I’ll have 4 or more of these … please. 

19 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Good morning Spies from a snowy, cold and very windy Michigan on this Saturday.

Snow started late yesterday afternoon, overnight, and some additional coming today until it supposedly ends this evening.

No plans for me to go outdoors anytime soon to clear it away so I have some things to do indoors, and then will continue to work on my Stack System drills later.

Hoping that as these storms move across the US from west to east, all stay safe, and warm, and hopefully the power stays on.

72684510715__6DAA2279-645B-4A89-96CF-72F521D19D66.fullsizerender.jpg

I got family up in West Branch, they got hit hard also, Stay warm and safe!

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

7 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Supposed to drop down to around -16F (don’t even want to know what that is in Celsius)

-26 C. Fun fact: At -40, Fahrenheit and Celsius are equal. Hoping none of us ever experience that.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

1 minute ago, Preeway said:

We really need to help you understand what the word fun means.

It's fun to discuss the fact that -40F = -40C. Definitely not to be out in it. Speaking of which, I have a good friend who lives in Carter Lake. He's not gonna be out in it either today.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

51 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

good morning all, 

yesterday was a bastard. Our sweet boy, Tucker, who had been with us for the last 12 and a half years, passed away peacefully at the vets office, following a short fight with cancer. He will be missed terribly. 
today, we woke up to a cold house and no power and the winds overnight have caused a power outage that is affecting us and 471 houses around us. 
but life goes on, so armed with gas station coffee, we are off to the first bball game of the day.

have a grand saturday 

tough to loose a loved one Ben...

committed to performance excellence