Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Rain, rain, rain ..... as noted previously I do not choose to play in the rain.  If I get caught in it, that's a different story.

On the other hand, I got scheduled for a Titleist fitting today - looking for a new fairway option - and my new Sun Mountain bag is scheduled for delivery today.  Guarantee ya' I play a round before Monday, and maybe two.

BigMacQue
Titleist Driver and Hybrid
Titleist T400 Irons, 5-GW
Vokey Wedges, 50 and 56
Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood and Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Putter
Titleist Tour Soft

49 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

TGIF!

Kinda funny story - as some old dudes do I got up a few times during the night to .. ya know .. participate in the last step of the body waste fluids elimination process (no that's not the funny part)...

..last one was at 03:45 am and when I wake again it's 05:45 am (yeah I seen to be on a regular two hour schedule a lotta nights .. but that's not the funny part either) and I notice my wife is still in bed and still seemingly asleep...

..so I'm started to speculate: A. Was I abducted by aliens and then mind-wiped after exactly 26 hours? (..and why 26 and not 24? Is 26 their alien "day"?) .. or B. Did the dementia just kick in and I have *absolute zero* recollection of Friday?? ..or C. Some other type of sci-fi time warp event??

..or could it be something more like .. D. Is the wife losing it and turned off her alarm thinking it's Saturday?

..so it's finally it's at this point after I've considered all those alternate scenarios that she gets up and says .. "Hey how did we both sleep through my alarm?"

So literally TGIF to everyone!!! 😂

Well, back when I was your age, I had to stop drinking beer in the evening before I went to bed... at least that much beer!!!  I still have to get up in the middle of the night, but only once (ok, maybe twice if I have one beer).  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

27 minutes ago, KC Golf said:

Good Morning!  
its -31F this morning (NOT including windchill) here in Canada!

I am almost certain you are probably in a warmer spot, so enjoy your day and thank your lucky stars you are here. 😂

So that's where it's coming from... STOP!!!  🥶

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!  Just a little chilly this morning; 11º with wind 10-20 mph... worse tomorrow!!  We are in a wind chill watch through the weekend.  Guess I'll be watching golf in Hawaii today.  

Hopefully your family female leader is not having to strap you in your chair. BEHAVE… We need you back, our kind is already outnumbered. 

1 minute ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Yay!!! ! Might be one of the few times of the year where my part of Texas is purported to have anything to do with the color green when it comes to weather. 

This must be 2 days old, because we are definitely NOT in the 50s down here! 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 minute ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Yay!!! ! Might be one of the few times of the year where my part of Texas is purported to have anything to do with the color green when it comes to weather. 

I remember golfing down near McAllen a number of years ago and the wind one day was incredible... flagstick was nearly sideways!

1 minute ago, Rob Person said:

This must be 2 days old, because we are definitely NOT in the 50s down here! 

https://www.mesonet.org/weather/air-temperature/national-wind-chill-heat-index

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS 9.5
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (6i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

48 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Happy Friday Everyone!   Looking forward to a weekend of Wildcard--I refuse to give in to the Marketing of "Super Wildcard"--weekend.  The KC/Miami game should be fun to watch...at home in 72 degree climate controlled tamps of course.   Glad I already have Peacock, because I wouldn't have subscribed just to watch it.    

Have a great weekend!

If there were ever a football game where I would wish for both teams to lose, it would be this weekend’s KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game, but of course that is not possible. I guess that I would just ever so slightly hope for a KC victory, although I don’t like either of those teams.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

4 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

If there were ever a football game where I would wish for both teams to lose, it would be this weekend’s KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game, but of course that is not possible. I guess that I would just ever so slightly hope for a KC victory, although I don’t like either of those teams.

Time wise… You can always hope for a replay of their Christmas playoff game from back in the 70’s… Add that length of time or longer to the forecasted temperatures and you could very well get your wish of both teams losing… by FREEZING ☃️

19 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good morning fellow Spys (8:30 am for me in California).

Well, today is a huge day for me. I am still new here and have not shared a whole lot about myself outside of golf. But today, I have officially traveled an entire year around the sun without a drop of alcohol!

I am excited beyond belief and overcome with a sense of relief this morning. Strange road it was everybody. 

Now, back to the regularly scheduled programming!

Congrats on achieving that significant Milestone.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

23 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good morning fellow Spys (8:30 am for me in California).

Well, today is a huge day for me. I am still new here and have not shared a whole lot about myself outside of golf. But today, I have officially traveled an entire year around the sun without a drop of alcohol!

I am excited beyond belief and overcome with a sense of relief this morning. Strange road it was everybody. 

Now, back to the regularly scheduled programming!

Congrats on a year!  Keep up the good work. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

4 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Time wise… You can always hope for a replay of their Christmas playoff game from back in the 70’s… Add that length of time or longer to the forecasted temperatures and you could very well get your wish of both teams losing… by FREEZING ☃️

Oh, I remember that game! Stenerud’s missed field goal at the end of regulation, and missed FGs by both Stenerud and Ypremian in OT before Garo finally hit his FG to win the game in about the 23rd or 24th minute of OT.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!