The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

3 hours ago, William P said:

Good Saturday morning Spies!

Going to be a relatively quiet day around here with a focus on getting the yard work done for the coming week. SWMBO has a lady's picnic of some sort so I will have the early afternoon all to myself...🙃

@Northern Monkey so sorry to hear about your furry companion and best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

@Cfhandyman congratulations to your wife! and yeah not much you can come back with after that... 🤣

@Jim Shaw best of luck and play well in your tournament.

@Erin B, @Preeway, @BallsLeon, and @cksurfdude hit 'em well and have a great time today! Keep the pictures coming!

Everyone have a great day!

Thanks

5 hours ago, Cfhandyman said:

@Jim Shaw good luck and play well.  Good to see you’re bringing the birdie juice.  

@Northern Monkey I’m so sorry to hear about your dog. I hope surgery goes well. Never easy when your pet is involved. 

@Preeway, @cksurfdude, @Erin B and @BallsLeon thank you for sharing the pics of your trip. It looks like an awesome time. 

Thanks!! 

committed to performance excellence

7 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Good morning!

Full day of family fun and then the normal afternoon round planned with the guys.  

@Jim Shaw good luck!

@Northern Monkey sorry to hear about the pup.  

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks @Josh Parker

8 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

@Jim Shaw Have a good time! Looks like you’ve packed the essentials. 😂

@Northern Monkey that is a big bummer. At only 3 years old. Hope the surgery goes well. 

Morning all.

Just a lovely, relaxing day ahead. We’re hanging out with my wife’s mom around on one of the shopping streets. Nothing but smiles on the faces of passersby. We’re all just enjoying the good weather separately and together. 

So, I’m missing a bit of the Open, but I’ll be keeping tabs on it. Maybe Nicolai Højgaard can make the 10 ten. 🙂

Have a good one!

Thanks

7 hours ago, Alan Scalzi said:

20231025_191609.jpg.3f915768ec61107e8c0142452191aa18.jpg20231025_191513.jpg.c30fb70a70c4bb515372e221e7c08839.jpgGoing out to play my weekly round. Says 20% chance of rain🤔 that's no problem as I'm taking my Galway Bay rain jacket with me. If looking for something to have when it rains on and off the course this company is a no brainer, worth every penny!!!

Well 20% turned into 100% for 15 holes, but that didn't matter! 

Alan Scalzi 

11 hours ago, Northern Monkey said:

Good morning all, didn’t get on the forum yesterday as had to take the dog to the vets. He’s only 3 but was diagnosed with hip displacia when he was 1 and we have been managing it with meds and various treatments since but he’s been getting progressively worse. Went back to the vet as he’s been struggling to walk lately and they did some new X-rays which revealed his left hip is totally f@ckedIMG_6529.jpeg.9a06c494e62ca68ebb4cfa8f707afdb6.jpeg

It’s quite clear on the X-ray to see that his hip joint has not formed properly and hence the issue with his walking. As a result he is now booked in for a total hip replacement at the beginning of September, which his insurance won’t cover 😕

At least once it’s done he should be pain free and have no further issues. 
Anyway hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy The Open

@Josh Parker congrats on the anniversary

@Erin B @Preeway @cksurfdude @BallsLeon hope you had a great day yesterday and will catch up on your post a little later

IMG_6529.jpeg

Healing prayers for your dog. 🙏🏼❤️‍🩹

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - AW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM10 50°/12° F w/KBS Tour Lite, SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test