Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

22 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from the other end of Lake Ontario closing in on Wellesley Island for our annual round of golf at the Thousand Islands Country Club playing the Lake Course.  New this year is son doing the driving and I get to text 🤪 hot coffee ☕ early got me to Rochester and just had early lunch at Fort Drum.  Next stop is ⛳ hope it's part of your day too.  

Thousand Islands CC, huh?  Sounds like a bunch of water with little places of grass for your ball to land on.  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Happy Monday! It was back to the office for me today, but I snuck in a visit to Golf Galaxy over lunch. Off with our girls to dance class shortly.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

2 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from a quiet downtown Buffalo on this Tuesday with partly overcast not quite 70⁰F currently and possibility for showers at 4pm tee time. ☕ Hot coffee in the mug while enjoying memory of yesterday spent with my son and a new low round score played at Thousand Islands CC Lake Course of 86, two better than last year's first ever below-90 88 and late 2022 season 87 at Elkdale south of Buffalo just north of PA.

(T)Less is a proven driver for my lineup so now you know someone who it's designed for. Waiting for the hour to renew before heading into the office, hope golf is a part of your day ⛳

Congrats on the low round, EP! Good stuff and a great memory made!

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)