Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

Edel SMS and SMS Pro Irons - 2023 Forum Review

3 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

did you have any loft/lie adjustments?

I'm almost positive mine came unwrapped during testing and I assume that's because I had non-standard lie angles.  Wouldn't want the plastic to cause any slippage when trying to bend them 2* flat. 

That's a great point. I had them bent 1° upright so that would make sense. 

Driver:   TSR3 8°, set to B1, Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue 6TX 

3 Wood: SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid:  CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 9X

2 Utility:  ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°:  TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60°  TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  Mezz1 Max

Ball:  Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

Unofficial TSR3 Review

A little late to the unboxing party but here are some photos of the SMS.

image.png.532318a9a215bf2509e4dd0769154784.png

image.png.e37b0f6459aafcb8faeb40a943065112.png

I went with Dynamic Golf X100 as the shaft since I play DG 120's and the additional shaft weight of Tour Issue X100 never bothered me all to much and for grip I just went with tour velvet midsize so nothing fancy on that end. 

image.png.8d1d213351837b4793ca8cb6dc32d10d.png

Put of the box these things are absolutely gorgeous and I was very excited to hit them as soon as I got them. They definitely are a larger profile iron from the back and sole but for the players distance category they have a great shape.

image.png.7cfb90e6a8bc5d2034ed55b0a3f97eb9.pngimage.png.2ea6f16274a435d4d244516c00ce8ee3.png

The thing that stands out to me the most is there is a fair amount of offset but its not off-putting and I love how short the blade is from heel to toe. I would say its a bit smaller than my ZXy's however the ZX7's have a thinner topline and less offset as well. and that satin finish is I will admit a nice touch over a shiny chrome. 

image.png.2c6ae700a8b6695bc413c4e0f7e885b8.pngimage.png.e2f27adbba1d8816d953a365103f3480.png

There are some negatives of unboxing though. The first one is that the SMS and my ZX7 are both supposed to be the same length on paper but the SMS is 1/4in shorter. Now I haven't taken them to a ruler yet as I don't have access to one but I have had my ZX7 measured before and I know that it is deadnuts 37.0in. I did get the SMS iron 1° upright so this may be the reason it appears shorter so if anyone has any insight on this possibility I am all ears. Having hit them since their arrival they don't feel shorter and they don't play any different than my ZX7's in terms of length.

The bigger negative for me though is that I never received a tool for the weights in my shipment. I will be reaching out to Edel about this issue and report back however it is also not a major issue as I have an allen key I can use on my own but it is a slight disappointment. 

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Unofficial TSR3 Review

Plan today - take the SMS 7i to the range and work on dialing it in, then play an abbreviated round with the SLDR 7i in side by side play…..well that did not happen.  Instead I show as the Friday Men’s Group is teaming up to head out.  An old friend asks me to fill in as one team needs a third.  So I play the round “in the dark” in regards to the SMS 7i and how it performs…..

In the end (1st round impressions - non very scientific results here):

Accuracy (L - to - R): the SMS (w/8g weight in toe) goes pretty doggone straight.  No hard pushes or pulls encountered. 

Shot Shaping: No real opportunity to work it as most shots were straightforward.  (Range time next week on this one)

Distance: looks to be about 5-10 yards longer than the SLDR (to be verified w/launch monitor) 

End of the day, I really like that the club lets you know if you mishit and also if you strike it well.  To be continued….

Edited by Willie T
Grammar

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

14 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

There are some negatives of unboxing though. The first one is that the SMS and my ZX7 are both supposed to be the same length on paper but the SMS is 1/4in shorter. Now I haven't taken them to a ruler yet as I don't have access to one but I have had my ZX7 measured before and I know that it is deadnuts 37.0in. I did get the SMS iron 1° upright so this may be the reason it appears shorter so if anyone has any insight on this possibility I am all ears. Having hit them since their arrival they don't feel shorter and they don't play any different than my ZX7's in terms of length.

The bigger negative for me though is that I never received a tool for the weights in my shipment. I will be reaching out to Edel about this issue and report back however it is also not a major issue as I have an allen key I can use on my own but it is a slight disappointment. 

Club length varies from brand to brand as the way they all measure differs so that is likely the discrepancy.  I think Mizuno and srixon measure length to the end of the actual shaft before putting a grip on.  Ping measures to the line at the end of the butt cap on their standard grip which results in a different shaft cut length and means that the measured length in a shop would vary based on the grip you choose.  Callaway, Titleist, TM all have their way of measure as well....

Edited by ChitownM2

On 12/7/2023 at 11:21 AM, GolfSpy BOS said:

did you have any loft/lie adjustments?

I'm almost positive mine came unwrapped during testing and I assume that's because I had non-standard lie angles.  Wouldn't want the plastic to cause any slippage when trying to bend them 2* flat. 

Mine were ordered two flat. It definitely came in plastic wrap. My understanding is that when you order a factory adjustment they have heads premade flat or upright - perhaps that’s only larger OEMs do perhaps someone will correct me. 

I meant to take mine to the course yesterday when I played but chaos ensued at my house and I forgot it. I will need to run to the store after the UConn game today - I’m picturing a quick side trip to the club on the way. 🙂

Edited by revkev

Driver: Taylor Made Xi10 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

Demo 7i update:  Played a round today using this iron along with the AI-ONE Milled putter I am testing (

along with the ongoing reporting of the INDI wedges I tested this summer.  

Round thoughts: It was a fun day having to rely on the 7i to get me out of some blocked in areas (which it excelled).  The shot of the day was on #12, a short par 3 (playing 135 today). 

Edel7hop-stop.jpg.6ea0f6bd2f36f3ce3c18092c656031c5.jpg

This is an easy 7i for me so that is what I played.  The ball landed about 9' below the pin with a 3" hop/stop.  For me that was pin point accuracy.  The putter (not the club) failed to convert for birdie, but par was satisfying. The club does let you know if you are off the sweet spot but also issues that buttery feeling a forged face delivers when well struck.   More to come.... 

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

7 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Demo 7i update:  Played a round today using this iron along with the AI-ONE Milled putter I am testing (

along with the ongoing reporting of the INDI wedges I tested this summer.  

Round thoughts: It was a fun day having to rely on the 7i to get me out of some blocked in areas (which it excelled).  The shot of the day was on #12, a short par 3 (playing 135 today). 

Edel7hop-stop.jpg.6ea0f6bd2f36f3ce3c18092c656031c5.jpg

This is an easy 7i for me so that is what I played.  The ball landed about 9' below the pin with a 3" hop/stop.  For me that was pin point accuracy.  The putter (not the club) failed to convert for birdie, but par was satisfying. The club does let you know if you are off the sweet spot but also issues that buttery feeling a forged face delivers when well struck.   More to come.... 

Keep them coming!

🙃

6 minutes ago, Owengeorge13 said:

Keep them coming!

That's the plan - as much as life will allow....

I still love mine.... hence the family Christmas photo this year:

image.png 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 2 weeks later...

Edel SMS 7i - demo - more thoughts:  

(1) Played again with the Edel and the SLDR - more the former and less the latter.  Far more predictable ball flight with the Edel. I do find that you do “feel” off center, but man o man - on center is buttery sweet. 
(2) Backyard drills - moving the 8g weight - center, heel, toe does affect shot shape - and carry looks to be best with the 8g weight in the toe. This made me think about my old TA 845s Silver Scots and the weighting they have. IMG_4317.jpeg.602d4dcb8bcc3080ade20703c624656b.jpeg

So - a little impromptu head to head in the backyard with hard foam balls just to see.  Granted the 845s Silver Scot is 36* and the Edel is 32* it was a case is seeing if the shot shapes were similar based on a toe bias weighted Edel.  Remarkably similar. Both clubs with my swing providing a baby draw type shape. 
(3) Awkward lies shots with the Edel. I have a nice sloping ditch here at the house that provides side hill, uphill and downhill lies.  The Edel is super predictable and I seem to “know” what the club is going to deliver.  

So what do I do?  Edel has reached out to see if I want to complete the iron set….is it good enough to oust the SLDR irons?  Hmmmmm…..will need to ponder 

10 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Edel SMS 7i - demo - more thoughts:  

(1) Played again with the Edel and the SLDR - more the former and less the latter.  Far more predictable ball flight with the Edel. I do find that you do “feel” off center, but man o man - on center is buttery sweet. 
(2) Backyard drills - moving the 8g weight - center, heel, toe does affect shot shape - and carry looks to be best with the 8g weight in the toe. This made me think about my old TA 845s Silver Scots and the weighting they have. IMG_4317.jpeg.602d4dcb8bcc3080ade20703c624656b.jpeg

So - a little impromptu head to head in the backyard with hard foam balls just to see.  Granted the 845s Silver Scot is 36* and the Edel is 32* it was a case is seeing if the shot shapes were similar based on a toe bias weighted Edel.  Remarkably similar. Both clubs with my swing providing a baby draw type shape. 
(3) Awkward lies shots with the Edel. I have a nice sloping ditch here at the house that provides side hill, uphill and downhill lies.  The Edel is super predictable and I seem to “know” what the club is going to deliver.  

So what do I do?  Edel has reached out to see if I want to complete the iron set….is it good enough to oust the SLDR irons?  Hmmmmm…..will need to ponder 

If you like them, find a fitter and go for it!   I’m super impressed by the tech.  But definitely go to a fitter first!  I think CC carries Edel. (I don’t have a set, I cannot speak from experience, but if I was in the market they would be the first set I would try)

Edited by Owengeorge13

🙃

25 minutes ago, Owengeorge13 said:

If you like them, find a fitter and go for it!   I’m super impressed by the tech.  But definitely go to a fitter first!  I think CC carries Edel. (I don’t have a set, I cannot speak from experience, but if I was in the market they would be the first set I would try)

Already been looking - closest CC fitter is about 2hrs each way.  

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would throw a few thoughts up here on the test 7i - the club continues to impress.  I’ve used it to punch out runners from among trees, sweet hooking draws around trees, crisp approaches that hop and stop, and it goes where I envision it going. Has there been a downside in this test?  The iron lets you know if you are not on the sweet spot at contact, but even then the shot has not been horrific.  The other day I played around with the 8g weight - a series with it in the heel, the center, and the toe.  I’m amazed at how 6g of weight shift can be felt. As noted before - the club works best for me with the 8g in the toe. So what will I do?  Three options: (1) return the iron at the end of the test period; (2) pay for the iron and keep playing it; (3) pony up, get to an Edel fitter and dial in a set of SMS (5 - PW) of irons less the 7 (other than changes to match a fitted set).  No matter what I do, the test has proven that all the accolades applied in reviews are spot on.  

I want a second set of irons.  I might end up buying new level 902 os because of the price…the only thing holding me back are zx5mkii and SmS irons…I already bought grips and bbandf co.  Just waiting to see who goes on sale first.

🙃

• 5 weeks later...

For those that participated in the black friday opportunity will you be purchasing the rest of the set or returning your 7i? And if returning did you get your return label yet?

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Unofficial TSR3 Review

Just now, ZMendle10 said:

For those that participated in the black friday opportunity will you be purchasing the rest of the set or returning your 7i? And if returning did you get your return label yet?

While I like the 7 iron, I can’t see committing $1800 to a new set of irons, right now. 
I haven’t seen any correspondence or a return label yet, but I assume that it will be coming soon. 

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :cameron-small: Special Select Del Mar

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

While I like the 7 iron, I can’t see committing $1800 to a new set of irons, right now. 
I haven’t seen any correspondence or a return label yet, but I assume that it will be coming soon. 

My thoughts exactly. There are a lot of things that I like about this iron and I could see it being a great long iron combo with the SMS Pro's but my gamers dont need to be replaced just yet. However Edel is for sure on my radar when that time comes. 

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Unofficial TSR3 Review

5 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

I’ve played a number of rounds as part of my SLDR irons (albeit they are graphite shafted and it’s steel), likewise I’ve played it mixed into my throw together Callaway X-16/18 irons  as they are steel shaft an the  lofts match up well.  The verdict - it’s a really neat iron that i love to play - dispersion is great, distance control is getting there, gains in distance - nominal.  So, is it worth diving into a new set of irons? Maybe - maybe not.  It would be 6i-PW (5 X $250 (no extras) or $1,300) - as I lean more on hybrids in 3-5.  Need to do more plus/minus evals. 

Edited by Willie T

17 Feb update - Had an e-mail from Edel stating they were going to let me continue testing the 7i thru the golf season at no charge!  Looking forward to more on course work - as I’ve ordered additional weights (1ea 4-6-8-10) I am excited to see how the iron’s performance changes - good or bad or indifferent……stay tuned 

This thread and review of the Edel SMS/SMS pro irons has been a great read. A few weeks ago I completed a Truefit irons quiz and the SMS pros were suggested. So having no knowledge of them I did some research, found this thread, went to the Edel website and discovered that there are a couple of Edel fitters in my home state of CT. Made my way to a golf shop to give a quick look and swing in one of their simulators. I agree with all who mentioned the visual appeal of the irons. My trip to the shop was quick, was able to grab the sms pro demo 7 iron from the rack and made about 20 swings, I didn’t have time to swap shafts or move the weights, will schedule an appointment to do that down the road. Was impressed with the launch, height, landing angle and distance. Ball flight in the standard weight setting was a tight draw which is consistent  with my typical ball flight. I am intrigued by this iron…just need  to do a more comprehensive  fitting session where I can compare my current irons, Srixon Zx7’s, the new ping blueprint s/t and the edel sms pros, and get an idea of which shaft might be best. Again really enjoyed the reviews. Well Done.

The extra weights I ordered arrived Friday.  Hope to get some time to play around with them this week: along with the stock 2g-8g-2g weights I have additional available weights in 4g - 6g - 8g and 10g.  Gonna be fun…

I have to eat my hat here a bit and take back my comments on the length and build quality of the trial SMS 7i. My club ruler came in the mail a few moments ago and the first thing I did was measure the SMS and my ZX7 7 irons and the results are in. 

The SMS measured out to a length of 37in even which is exactly what it was ordered to. IMG_7353.jpg.1ad912ed14503cf8225ba550e4ed5885.jpg

The ZX7 7i that was built by club champion measures out to 37 1/4in for length and was actually the incorrectly built club. I actually still have my old build "prescription" and it was supposed to be built to a length of 37.0in so the 7i is built 1/4in too long. IMG_7352.jpg.10e5771ae6d9e6efdb733d1a733a45e2.jpg

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Unofficial TSR3 Review

10 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

I have to eat my hat here a bit and take back my comments on the length and build quality of the trial SMS 7i. My club ruler came in the mail a few moments ago and the first thing I did was measure the SMS and my ZX7 7 irons and the results are in. 

The SMS measured out to a length of 37in even which is exactly what it was ordered to. IMG_7353.jpg.1ad912ed14503cf8225ba550e4ed5885.jpg

The ZX7 7i that was built by club champion measures out to 37 1/4in for length and was actually the incorrectly built club. I actually still have my old build "prescription" and it was supposed to be built to a length of 37.0in so the 7i is built 1/4in too long. IMG_7352.jpg.10e5771ae6d9e6efdb733d1a733a45e2.jpg

It's possible that they were both built correctly since each manufacturer measures length differently.  I believe Srixon measures their clubs using the raw shaft so that the built length of the club is not affected by the butt thickness of whatever grip you choose.  I believe Ping builds their clubs such that the length is measured to the line on the butt cap if you go with their standard grip, regardless of what grip you actually choose. 

14 hours ago, ChitownM2 said:

It's possible that they were both built correctly since each manufacturer measures length differently.  I believe Srixon measures their clubs using the raw shaft so that the built length of the club is not affected by the butt thickness of whatever grip you choose.  I believe Ping builds their clubs such that the length is measured to the line on the butt cap if you go with their standard grip, regardless of what grip you actually choose. 

That would make sense. While these clubs were built by club champion and not srixon I would assume that would be the same way they went about them. 

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Unofficial TSR3 Review

15 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

That would make sense. While these clubs were built by club champion and not srixon I would assume that would be the same way they went about them. 

Sadly, very little of the way clubs are built and even labeled (ie stiff v senior) these days is similar across the various manufacturers. You can't even say "standard length" when talking about clubs as everyone's is different. It's crazy, and annoying to be sure.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

I’ll add one more wrinkle to this discussion of build specs.  If you recall from my original review, I ordered my irons a degree strong.  I just had them re-shafted and bent a degree flat at Club Champion, and they checked the lofts and they were off.  Inconsistent across the set in fact, but all standard loft or even a little weak in some cases.

Still a big fan, just the first real negative I’ve experienced, and can’t say that’s unique to Edel versus any other OEM. Perhaps just a good lesson to have your lofts and lies checked.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

I’ll add one more wrinkle to this discussion of build specs.  If you recall from my original review, I ordered my irons a degree strong.  I just had them re-shafted and bent a degree flat at Club Champion, and they checked the lofts and they were off.  Inconsistent across the set in fact, but all standard loft or even a little weak in some cases.

Still a big fan, just the first real negative I’ve experienced, and can’t say that’s unique to Edel versus any other OEM. Perhaps just a good lesson to have your lofts and lies checked.

Times like these make me want a loft lie machine. Its a bit far to get that done around here but I would love to check

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3