Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

MGS Forum Member VCT - YTD Forum Cup Points Race *Final Update*

image.png

image.png

Here are the standings through week 48. Congrats to @RoverRick for securing the #1 seed for the End of Season event. To all 233 of our members that participated this season, I send my gratitude and off a heartfelt thanks for joining us. I can't wait to see you all in Season 3! We have been working on some format changes for Season 3 and I believe we have landed on a system that will appeal to a lot of members. If you have been timid about posting scores in the past, Season 3 will be your opportunity to join in on the fun!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

image.png

image.png 

Here are the standings through week 48. Congrats to @RoverRick for securing the #1 seed for the End of Season event. To all 233 of our members that participated this season, I send my gratitude and off a heartfelt thanks for joining us. I can't wait to see you all in Season 3! We have been working on some format changes for Season 3 and I believe we have landed on a system that will appeal to a lot of members. If you have been timid about posting scores in the past, Season 3 will be your opportunity to join in on the fun!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I would like to sincerely thank Ben for all his hard work and behind the scenes help to others in keeping this running smoothly as well as handling the transition to winter golf by allowing SIM play. A very well done on your 5th place finish. You came rocketing up the leaderboard, a testament to all your hard work and practice.

A big congratulations to @RoverRick on winning and fine play throughout the year and coming up clutch when you needed to, although @Javs our resident long hitter and excellent golfer, made you really earn it and pushed you all the way.  Well done to@Randall Robbins and @J7Hawkins for your very consistent and good play all year. Personally, I am surprised and shocked I wound up top ten given that I didn’t start until week 13 and truth be known, only entered because I wanted a MGS tour card for the bag. But then a funny thing happened, I posted once a week for the remainder of the year and was fortunate to play some very good and consistent golf throughout the year. Congratulations to all the others. Looking forward to the “playoffs” and MGS cup as well as next season. 
image.jpeg.f57db0fa7baa21f93f5a75d08bee803c.jpeg

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

image.png

image.png 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you Ben for running a great event and all the behind the scenes work! Congrats to @RoverRick the best 8 handicap on the planet!!! @Cfhandyman and @Josh Parker I think are the best second part of the season players! Thank you to everyone who played and all the interaction. I tried, but could only muster a first loser. Maybe if low gross counted for points it might have been closer. However, @RoverRick beat us all like a drum!

Edited by Javs

Play like a champion today!

5 minutes ago, Javs said:

Thank you Ben for running a great event and all the behind the scenes work! Congrats to @RoverRick the best 8 handicap on the planet!!! @Cfhandyman and @Josh Parker I think are the best second part of the season players! Thank you to everyone who played and all the interaction. I tried, but could only muster a first loser. Maybe if low gross counted for points it might have been closer. However, @RoverRick beat us all like a drum!

I'm in all season long when the new season comes around!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, Javs said:

Actually, a 4 this week. I’ve drastically reduced the errors, but I also played 4 times a week almost every week last year, and started as a 12. I still have ten 89-91’s on my GHIN, but 6 in the 70’s. But I hope to continue to improve. 

@GolfSpy_BEN thanks for running this event. I appreciate the amount of work this took, even if I’ve occasionally been a pain in the butt to deal with. Okay, especially since I’ve been a pain in the butt to deal with. 

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 15°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:mizuno-small: ST190 18° on Graphite Design AD DJ 7S 

:ping-small: G425 22°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

2 hours ago, Javs said:

@Javs thank you for the very kind words. I have to admit, I feel for you and the other very low handicap or scratch golfers in that you have very little leeway for error, but then again, you’re good for a reason. Your low gross scores are indeed very impressive. So well done and remember the playoffs are just starting so I know you and the others will bring it. 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

• GolfSpy_BEN unpinned and unfeatured this topic