Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Greeting fellow golf lovers!

Greetings to one and all! I am an 11 handicapper from Grand Rapids, Mi. I love the game, I love new and different equipment, and I firmly believe that using the correct equipment, from balls to clubs etc. gives you the best chance to play your best golf. I truly live for golf, I know then why do you live in Michigan? How about 90 courses within an hour drive from my home? There are a lot of courses here and ever fewer golfers it seems. More do close each year. I look forward to some great conversations about the game we all love.

Greetings to one and all! I am an 11 handicapper from Grand Rapids, Mi. I love the game, I love new and different equipment, and I firmly believe that using the correct equipment, from balls to clubs etc. gives you the best chance to play your best golf. I truly live for golf, I know then why do you live in Michigan? How about 90 courses within an hour drive from my home? There are a lot of courses here and ever fewer golfers it seems. More do close each year. I look forward to some great conversations about the game we all love.

Welcome enjoy

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

90 courses doesn't mean much when there's snow unfortunately ;)

Welcome though! Join us in moping that we can't play golf because of winter...unless you can play, in which case there are plenty of folks on the forum for that too.

Welcome toi MGS Glenn. I had a friend that I can't seem to locate with same initials. You didn't live in Philly Pa by any chance?

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Welcome! Back in my prior life, used to vacation every year in Gaylord and golf the Treetops courses, Boyne courses and other amazing courses in the area. Loved it. Unfortunately, didn't love the wife anymore and am now down in Florida with the love of my life. Do miss the ferry ride across the lake to Michigan and the great vacations, however.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Welcome to the MGS..... :D

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Welcome Glenn, plenty of conversations to get your teeth into here, and some more light-hearted banter as well. Plenty of knowledge as well if you're looking for some advice.

Brad

Grand Rapids. Mi. But I want to move to a warmer climate! Off season is too long up here. The one advantage to living up here is that I can golf til about 10 pm in June.

Welcome toi MGS Glenn. I had a friend that I can't seem to locate with same initials. You didn't live in Philly Pa by any chance?

I went to Treetops last year for the first time, it was truly amazing. I really loved all the different types of courses. I am giong to make a trip there every summer mandatory.

Welcome Glen!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Welcome, I moved to SC from Michigan a coupe of years ago. My family is al up there, and they wish for golf as well.

I will be at the course here tomorrow, 65 degrees. I do not miss the winter at all.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Welcome! I've got the same winter issues you do, but highly recommend you get setup somehow to keep swinging over the winter. I just got setup this winter with a launch monitor play with and it not only helps to keep off a winter belly but keeps away those wintertime blues, too! :D

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived