Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Scanning for Black Friday Deals

GolfSpy WD

First off, I refuse to wait in line at some store at midnight, but there's a lot of good deals to be had online. Don't wait for Cyber Monday btw, it's a joke.

I'll typically do all my Christmas shopping that day, but I was also looking around for things I might need for golf this season. So far all I've found is:

ate, total is $113. I'm going to buy one for my son's birthday present.

I want it for installing grips and I guess filling the air in my car tires. Anyone else find anything good?

My son is getting a new set of lefty US Kids golf clubs this year from their clearance area. I can get a full set, including beta ti driver, for a little over $100 if I reuse his current bag.

Other items that might interest people:

From Spyzinger:

From Kygolfer:

From GlobalGolf:

From MyGolfSpy:

From Sparnar:

From Krank Golf:

...any MGS Member can call in today and pick one up for only $199!!!! Just call and ask for Vince and I will take care of you.

Haven't found anything too spectacular. I tend to look more for the clothing, accessories and tools related to golf. Really want to pick up a swing weight scale this year.

I've never really had luck finding a great deal on clubs. Mostly because I'd rather buy used than new. Even with a "deal" on new clubs, I can usually find a used set in great condition for less money.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Haven't found anything too spectacular. I tend to look more for the clothing, accessories and tools related to golf. Really want to pick up a swing weight scale this year.

I've never really had luck finding a great deal on clubs. Mostly because I'd rather buy used than new. Even with a "deal" on new clubs, I can usually find a used set in great condition for less money.

If you're looking for clothing, January always seems the best time, especially at the outlet malls which deal with all the Christmas returns.

I just got myself a pair of Adidas Tour360 ATV in red/white as a warranty exchange for my Nike Luna control.

Sweet looking shoes!

And I'll probably wait until the new drivers are released in February to buy anything else.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Usually find great deals on clothing at the Minneapolis Golf Show in February - it's always a good time!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Usually find great deals on clothing at the Minneapolis Golf Show in February - it's always a good time!

I've been wanting to go to that for the past few years, but somehow always get talked out of it.

Maybe this year will finally be the year. We could have an MGS day at the show :)

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I've been wanting to go to that for the past few years, but somehow always get talked out of it.

Maybe this year will finally be the year. We could have an MGS day at the show :)

I'm in! Maybe this'll be the year to hit the Million $$$ putt....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• SPY VIP

Callaway preowned is doing a Vote right now to pick their deal.

Nothing too exciting in the choices though. Not like a few years ago when they had $50 imix drivers...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

This is my favorite online site. Might be a site to keep an eye on.

http://www.gppgolf.com/

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

This is my favorite online site. Might be a site to keep an eye on.

http://www.gppgolf.com/

Their really good deals don't usually start until the 1st week of December if they roll like last year. Had some pretty good ones then (35% of any wedge, 25% off all bags, had a bunch of tour level balls for $15 a dozen, free shipping on everything for US guys)

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Added

Busnell Neo Plus GPS Watch: Regularly $199, with 18% golfspy discount and $50 mail in rebate, total is $113.

Isn't the rebate valid for purchases of $199 or above? Meaning that if you apply the 18% code, you'll go under $199 on the invoice and won't be able to redeem the $50 rebate.

Just wondering.

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

Isn't the rebate valid for purchases of $199 or above? Meaning that if you apply the 18% code, you'll go under $199 on the invoice and won't be able to redeem the $50 rebate.

Just wondering.

I don't think so. The 18% discount is from golfdiscount, the rebate is from Bushnell. I opened the form and saw nothing stating the watch had to be bought at full price.

I don't think so. The 18% discount is from golfdiscount, the rebate is from Bushnell. I opened the form and saw nothing stating the watch had to be bought at full price.

Could you share the rebate form? The one I saw stated that the purchase price had to be $199 or higher. I'll link it when I get home tonight.

Could you share the rebate form? The one I saw stated that the purchase price had to be $199 or higher. I'll link it when I get home tonight.

Here's the form I looked at originally:

http://images.golfdiscount.com/brand/bushnell/neoplus_watch_rebate.pdf

Here's the actual one you fill out:

http://www.tgw.com/manufacturer/bushnell/2012%20Q4%20White%20&%20Black%20NEO+_Watch_Rebate_Coupon.pdf

So it looks like you're right, which is kind of a bummer, but not so bad. Since the original purchase price is $199, I'm going to email Bushnell to see if retailer discounts are factored in...

Here is the response from golfdiscount:

That should still be Valid because we are listing the price at originally $199.00 but we are offering a Discount to lower that price with that 15% off and I know that we have been given the go ahead through our Account at Bushnell that they will honor that rebate deal.

So the key term is "original price"

Scratch golf sent me an email with 50% a couple items and 20% off others until the 25th.

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Here is a screenshot of the email.

image.jpg

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Just wanted to chime in with some of what GlobalGolf.com is offering this year.

Sorry for the huge images! Once I'm allowed to link to these deals, I'll come back and add it here but wanted to at least let you all get a look at some of our offerings this year

Black Friday Doorbusters:

Global Golf 2012 Black Friday Doorbusters

doorbusters2012.JPG

Sample of Black Friday Deals:

2012 Global Golf Black Friday Deals

679f79eb_globalgolf-black-friday-deals.png

Also, we will have Free Shipping site-wide Friday through Tuesday (so please disregard the $199 shipping messaging at the top of the doorbusters image).

And just to clarify, the doorbusters are limited-use coupon codes which will become available at 9am EST on 11/23 (first come, first served).

The Black Friday Deals will be good all day (while supplies last) and will not require any coupon codes.

See you on the course.

globalgolf.com

Driver: Titleist 910 D2 9.5* (A1 Setting), Aldila RIP A 70 X

3-wood: Bridgestone J33 15* Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ X

Hybrid: Adams 21* Idea Prototype E21 X Shaft

Irons: Bridgestone J40 4-PW, Project X Flighted 6.0

Wedges: Adams Puglielli 2012 Black 52, 56, 60 DG SP W

Putter: Current Yip-Stick = Cleveland Classic Black #1 35 Inches

Ball: Bridgestone B-330 S

Shoes: Various FootJoy 11 M

Glove: FootJoy SciFlex ML Cadet

Grips: Lamkin White Gen 3 58 Round 2 Wraps

Bag: Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag

Thanks for the clarification, wd!

So you can buy it for any price, since the discount is applied as a separate item and the original price remains $199.

Good deal, I think I'll get one for my wife in white so she doesn't have to ask me to laser her a distance every time :P

• SPY VIP

Here is something I just got sent from IJP Design:

In order to make Black Friday easier and more affordable for consumers, IJP Design has created Black Watch Friday, a special limited time program offering special deals and limited stock apparel and accessories.

“With Black Friday the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season, IJP Design has created a special program designed for today's busy consumers,” stated Scott Davis, U.S. Brand Director- IJP Design. “The Black Watch Friday is ideal for shoppers looking for great value and special offerings-all just a click away at www.ijpusa.com.”

Highlights of the Black Watch Friday include:

- Limited time offers every four hours from 6 a.m. till 10 p.m.

- Special stocking stuffers all weekend thru to Cyber Monday

- All day offers on select tartans, shorts and polos

- Free head cover/towel with every any Black Watch purchased

- Limited offer badges for products

- Free delivery

More information on Black Watch Friday and IJP Design is available through the IJP Clubhouse at www.ijpusa.com. “The IJP Clubhouse is packed with first-hand news on IJP products, special VIP insider information on Ian and what IJP clothes he is wearing and information about promotions and competitions,” stated Davis.

b60bb63-130-4.jpg

b60bb63-139.jpg

b60bb64-136-2.jpg

#TruthDigest

Archived