Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

You Can't Kill the Golf Style Revolution!!!

JohnBarry

Viva the revolution of style on the golf course. Now, not all 70ish, like I prefer, but you can not deny, these guys are way out on the limb.

Please read the full article here: Official Myrtle Beach Blog It's something my group is doing also, and has been doing, these guys just got the glory though!!

goofy%20golf%20group%2010.JPG

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

PS, I think the guy in the middle is either paying for dinner, or the course Pro!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

The guy does look like Freddy. Bob, I agree, with some of the basic violations, like the tennis shoes, a no go for sure. Bob, I know your a retired marine, but I think the only thing holding you back from true golf style is your inner macho man voice. It's ok to dress 70ish, wear pink, plaids, madras, you think that you are any less of a golfer or man, or hero for the country wearing a pink shirt and pink plaid pants? Hell no, in fact, it actually makes you tougher in my eyes! Folks look at you and say, "Wow, now there's a man comfortable in his sexuality, I wouldn't want to mess with that Purple Wearing Hulk!!"

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

• 2 weeks later...

the guy farthest left reminds me of Johnny depp in fear and loathing in las vegas in fact the whole shot is a acid trip flash back for some of the old farts on here lol

seriously why was this takin i am hoping a chairty event for cancer stricken children please say it is please......

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

It was a buddy's golf trip to Myrtle beach that got featured, the trip, like mine, has 1 day everyone wears the worst golf outfit they can find, for a prize!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Archived