Sign in to follow this  
Undershooter

MGS Fantasy Football League

Hey guys I know it's last minute but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get a fantasy football league together? We could always just start week 2 if needed. I'm down to only 2 leagues this year and noticed where there was a league in previous years.

Anybody interested? We could do a free league or a buy in. Whatever y'all prefer.

We did have one before Undershooter but couldn't agree on a format for the next season and so it died.  I believe that Jax was the winner the year that we did it. 

• Like 1

Like the idea!  If you want to be the commissioner I can see what we can find for a prize...

• Like 1

I don't mind being the commish if we can just get some guys to play. The smallest league I think we should do would an 8 team league. 10 or 12 team would be preferred though. Its not hard to play. I also don't care if its free or not. Yalls preference.

For me to play it would have to be for bragging rights - I already play in two money leagues one that it fairly substantial so that's my limit.

If it's free I'd love to see it be a straight forward PPR league because I'm not currently in one of those but I would go for about any format at this point.

• Like 1

I'm down for ppr and free it is. Mizuno lover just look up online how to play. Espn will even suggest players for you if you are unsure who yo pick. Barb are you in?

• Like 2

Sounds fun! I'm already in two others but wouldn't mind a third! Might even bring someone else in if I can.

Sure. We don't even have the minimum yet

No need of a list yet bc we don't even have enough for an 8 person league. We are accepting all willing to play at the moment haha

Oops I meant just as a head count 😂

• Like 1

Jax is in the new one I have on WRX. BestGrips sponsored the first one here. And I may have 2 teams that are already drafted come available as those 2 owners haven't paid if anyone is interested in them.