Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Whats your best joke?

DarthGolfer

In surgery for a heart attack, a middle-aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. 

“Will I die?” she asks. 

God says, “No. You have 30 more years to live.” 

With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. 

She looks great! 

The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed. 

Up in heaven, she sees God. “You said I had 30 more years to live,” she complains. 

“That’s true,” says God. 

“So what happened?” she asks. 

God shrugs. “I didn’t recognize you...”

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

54433333_2046171529016328_4439652666754203648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=67404546a4946bc67986ac4bc4983590&oe=5D1D8286

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Just in time for tax season! 

A little boy wanted $100 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write a letter to the Lord requesting the $100.

When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to the Lord, USA, they decided to send it to The President. The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill, as this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00, and sat down to write a thank-you note to the Lord. It said:

Dear Lord,
Thank you very much for sending me the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, DC and as usual, those jerks deducted $95.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Currently the "so you want to be a tester" thread. I know we agreed not to make fun of people but the lack of reading makes me laugh when you tell people to read the thread then apply the right place and people continue to post in it. 

It is like the MGS blog posts. I enjoy reading all the comments as much as reading the article.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

It is like the MGS blog posts. I enjoy reading all the comments as much as reading the article.

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

I sprayed coffee all over my dog yesterday reading the "How to Apply Thread".   Folks were applying for the Cobra testing in there faster than stud bull on a hawt heifer!

I was literally laughing out loud when I read the posts in that thread.  I SOOO wanted to post something but I refrained.  HAHA!  🤣

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

I sprayed coffee all over my dog yesterday reading the "How to Apply Thread".   Folks were applying for the Cobra testing in there faster than stud bull on a hawt heifer!

OG you MUST publish a book with your "sayings".  I get a laugh every time I read one! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

4 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Currently the "so you want to be a tester" thread. I know we agreed not to make fun of people but the lack of reading makes me laugh when you tell people to read the thread then apply the right place and people continue to post in it. 

Maybe we can create a "private' thread for all of those posts and especially the 2018 Odyssey Putter contest! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

OG you MUST publish a book with your "sayings".  I get a laugh every time I read one! 
I second that!

Try concentrating playing golf with him cracking jokes. Impossible! But yet a hell of a lot of fun. The man is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Awww thanks cuz!  Laughter is good for the soul and we don't do it enough. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I was literally laughing out loud when I read the posts in that thread.  I SOOO wanted to post something but I refrained.  HAHA!  🤣

You guys know me I’m usually the first to jump on with both feet, it takes all I got not to call these people idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

Where I’m from they’re not “sayings” it’s just how we talk. Especially older folks (not saying you’re old OG)

CobraConnectChallenge3

2 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

Where I’m from they’re not “sayings” it’s just how we talk. Especially older folks (not saying you’re old OG)

I can't wait to move south, I'll be happier than a hog in slop!

(Did I do it right OG?)

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

34 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

Now ya cooking with Crisco!  I concur with your definition of "sayings".   We talk funnier than a mocking bird on stump liquor. 😳🐦

Cleveland

35 minutes ago, GB13 said:

(Did I do it right OG?)

Heck OG's got it so good right now he's sh**ing in tall cotton!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

35 minutes ago, GB13 said:

(Did I do it right OG?)

Yes sir boss man!   Back when I was a young whipper snapper, slopping the hogs was a step up from worming the goats.  My Dad use to make me wrestle the goats so he could slip a big ole worm pill down their throats.  Now I'm here to tell ya, them goats didn't particular like a pill the size of an elongated golf ball shoved down their throats.   They'd buck like a rodeo mule with a cow prod stuck up his booty.  All I could do was hold on for dear life and hope the goat didn't stomp me into oblivion.  I suppose it wasn't all bad because my football coach said I made one heck of a linebacker.  I told em, I owe it all to the goats coach.  He looked at me kind of funny and said whatever.   Anyways once I got promoted to the hog slopping job I felt like I had hit the jackpot! 

Cleveland

4 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Yes sir boss man!   Back when I was a young whipper snapper, slopping the hogs was a step up from worming the goats.  My Dad use to make me wrestle the goats so he could slip a big ole worm pill down their throats.  Now I'm here to tell ya, them goats didn't particular like a pill the size of an elongated golf ball shoved down their throats.   They'd buck like a rodeo mule with a cow prod stuck up his booty.  All I could do was hold on for dear life and hope the goat didn't stomp me into oblivion.  I suppose it wasn't all bad because my football coach said I made one heck of a linebacker.  I told em, I owe it all to the goats coach.  He looked at me kind of funny and said whatever.   Anyways once I got promoted to the hog slopping job I felt like I had hit the jackpot! 

It'd be tougher than goat wrestling to find a better a better storyteller on this here forum. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

2 hours ago, ole gray said:

This makes the summer vacation I spent one season as a young teen punching cows in Oregon sound like it was a...vacation...😛

Edit: Yeah I did that voluntarily...BEST summer EVER!

Edited by PING Apologist #9
addition

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

1 minute ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

This makes the summer vacation I spent one season as a young teen punching cows in Oregon sound like it was a...vacation...😛

I wouldn't say that hoss as I've heard cowboy work is some tough stuff too! At the end of the day we both could probably do one hell of a fine commercial for ibuprofen. 

Cleveland

3 minutes ago, ole gray said:

I wouldn't say that hoss as I've heard cowboy work is some tough stuff too! At the end of the day we both could probably do one hell of a fine commercial for ibuprofen. 

LOL! Yes indeed! Then I was dumb enough to play catcher most of my baseball "career", beat myself to near death (literally) in the Marines, snow ski for "fun" and other activities we all did as kids. Now at just 50, every bone pops & creaks and weird pains come from nowhere for no reason...sigh...

Anyhow, we've thread-jacked this enough...Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

On 3/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Kenny B said:

HA!!!!!

Don't know if the following bit is the original, but some of you other old farts 😉 may have enjoyed Al Bundy's wit a few years back...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Your analogies are one of the most entertaining parts of the MGS forum.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

42 minutes ago, palvord said:

You’re analogies are one of the most entertaining parts of the MGS forum.

Thank ya cuz!

Cleveland

OG, I worked several years, mostly Summers on the farms around my house. The other wrestling match was holding calves as we burned their horns. For some reason, they didn't like that.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Image may contain: text

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

Image may contain: text

we have ALL been there, some more than others........don't ask me how I know that😉

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

54525978_2050761408557340_2221726547167936512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=7a08df418f31e5c7b022be4b39829216&oe=5D0A37AA
You know it's going bad when you can't even throw a club worth a ship.. lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*