Ebay sellers?

SuperDave

I'm a eBayer, I buy and sell clubs and feel that I can get the best price when selling on there versus like selling it to PGASS. When I purchase I make sure the seller always has good ratings so that I don't get burned with counterfeit clubs. In the future, I would also try selling on here to pass on the savings to my fellow spies

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I'm a eBayer, I buy and sell clubs and feel that I can get the best price when selling on there versus like selling it to PGASS. When I purchase I make sure the seller always has good ratings so that I don't get burned with counterfeit clubs. In the future, I would also try selling on here to pass on the savings to my fellow spies

What is your seller id. That's what I'm looking for from anyone who may sell on ebay so I can see what they have and maybe buy from them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My name is still 'aliens8mycow' everywhere I go. I don't have any listings at the moment, but I do buy/sell a lot of putters and sell used golf balls from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

have been on eaby 15+ years

scott8175 if you feel like looking me up

lately, I just sell on there what I can't sell in my trader group

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

I do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

What is your seller id. That's what I'm looking for from anyone who may sell on ebay so I can see what they have and maybe buy from them.

Mikimice, don't have anything selling now but you can add me on to your list

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I sell on eBay when nobody on www.golfwrx.com wants my items. They have a buy-sell-trade community that is really great. You also bypass the eBay as corporate overlords. PayPal still gives the buyer protection against fraud. But I have purchased many items on there with no trouble.

You and me and the devil makes three...

TM 2017 M2 9.5 | Fuji Atmos Black TS 6S
TM 2016 M1 19* Diamana S+ 70S
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-Gw PX LZ 5.5 2 Flat
Cleveland RTX3 52, 56, 60 TT S400 2 Flat
Evnroll ER2 34"

I sell on eBay when nobody on www.golfwrx.com wants my items. They have a buy-sell-trade community that is really great. You also bypass the eBay as corporate overlords. PayPal still gives the buyer protection against fraud. But I have purchased many items on there with no trouble.

You and me and the devil makes three...

Thanks. I'll check that out.

I recently sold a driver on eBay after a decade of not using the site. I now remember why I have avoided eBay for so long. A buyer won the driver auction and then decided he really didn't want the driver and didn't want to pay, then the driver sold a second time to guy in Hawaii. That was my fault for not limiting the shipping area and for offering Free Shipping. Then PayPal holds your money for a certain amount of time if you're not a regular seller. Then you get hit with all the fees. I am sticking with Craigslist. I have had great success there and you get cash on the spot while meeting nice people in most cases.

Callaway Rouge ST Max Driver, Tensei AV Blue 55 S

Callaway Rouge ST Max 3 Fairway, Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Callaway Rouge ST Max 3 Hybrid, Tensei AV Blue 75 S

PXG 0311 XP G3 Irons 5-GW, True Temper Elevate Tour S

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Wedge 54º, 60º, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

PXG Blackjack Putter

Titleist Pro V1

I recently sold a driver on eBay after a decade of not using the site. I now remember why I have avoided eBay for so long. A buyer won the driver auction and then decided he really didn't want the driver and didn't want to pay, then the driver sold a second time to guy in Hawaii. That was my fault for not limiting the shipping area and for offering Free Shipping. Then PayPal holds your money for a certain amount of time if you're not a regular seller. Then you get hit with all the fees. I am sticking with Craigslist. I have had great success there and you get cash on the spot while meeting nice people in most cases.

Very true - I had sold on eBay since the beginning (when you mailed a money order and trusted that you would get your item). A few years ago, a dispute left me (the seller) holding the bag and I closed my account with over 3,000 feedback.

I finally gave in after about a year and opened up a new account with my old username. I haven't had any issues since, but I always set my auctions up with restrictions on bidders and shipping areas.

I payed $35 for shipping yesterday from a place 45 km away. Then I found out there storage facility is actually in my city. So this package is literally coming like 5-10km. There's nothing I can do cause I don't wanna be blocked by this seller. If I ****** about it I can get cut off from this golden goose. It's brutal.

I payed $35 for shipping yesterday from a place 45 km away. Then I found out there storage facility is actually in my city. So this package is literally coming like 5-10km. There's nothing I can do cause I don't wanna be blocked by this seller. If I ****** about it I can get cut off from this golden goose. It's brutal.

I would be very careful - maybe next time message the seller to ask about a possible local pickup.

Some sellers put a huge S&H price on items that they don't think will go for a high price. This also lures buyers into bidding on the 99 cent deal, only to find out later that they just agreed to a crazy S&H fee. The danger is that if they ship the item insured, and it gets damaged or lost, the insurance only covers the value of the item, not shipping costs. The seller gets the amount they want, the shipper screws up but still gets paid, and you get screwed...

Archived